Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

46 minutes ago, trystan said:

also, i love your editing reason.

XD Thanks! It actually comes up now as an autofill on my phone when I type as into the space; it caught me off guard when it didn't on my laptop (though it will now that I've done it once).

Good custom title!

This is our last weekend lickdown. Now to decide on my revamped shop hours moving forward after next week.

Lickdown? Really? *headesks *

Lockdown. Sigh.

Toppage, with lickdown, page 86!B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

35 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It actually comes up now as an autofill on my phone when I type as into the space; it caught me off guard when it didn't on my laptop (though it will now that I've done it once).

Good custom title!

i have LOTS of options in my autofill :)  

thanks!

LOL, lickdown XD 

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Lickdown? Really? *headesks *

Lickdown? Is that something you get from all those potcakes we've been counting? XD

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Lickdown? Is that something you get from all those potcakes we've been counting? XD

Xd Totally! Some potcakes love to give lick baths.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and croissants*

Labour Day Friday so I am planning to use the day to rest my shoulder.

Good morning. Ooh, croissants.

It's good that you'll be able to give it a rest, Lagie.

Yes. I think it will benefit from some downtime. I tend to push myself too hard when I am at work.

retail job opened up today! it was kinda.... normal.  people were glad we were open. :) 

It nice to be wanted, isn't it? :)

I now need to decide when we go back to normal hours. I'll stick with the temporary ones next week.

heh, yeah.  we had so many calls today too!

ooh yeah.  we still have shorter hours than before, although sunday is back to what it was.  before all this, we were 9-9 Mon-Sat, and 10-7 Sunday.  when we were just doing curbside, we were 10-6 Sun-Sat.  now we're back to 10-7 Sunday, and Mon-Sat is only 9-7.

We're only one hour short of our usual weekly total (12 instead of 13), but because of the weekend lockdowns, we've been doing Mon/Wed/Fri instead of Wed - Sat. I kind of prefer it, but there are some of our customers who cannot come weekdays so we will have to go back to Saturdays now that the weekend lockdowns are ending.

Durned mosquitoes. *tries to not scratch*

yeah, that does make sense....

eww, mosquitoes are evil lil buggers

Evil and annoying and itchy-making. And I have gaping holes in two screens so no defense against them. When we go back to Saturdays, I'll be able to get the screen guy to come on the Monday!

ooh gaping holes aren't good.  that's one of the reasons i've ordered a new storm door for one of my front doors (yes, my house has two front doors)... i hope it comes in sometime this week and we can set up the appointment for the installer to come out and, well, install it. XD 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

ooh gaping holes aren't good.  that's one of the reasons i've ordered a new storm door for one of my front doors (yes, my house has two front doors)... i hope it comes in sometime this week and we can set up the appointment for the installer to come out and, well, install it. XD 

That's funny because I have 2 front doors, too.  And one of mine needs a new storm door.  Lol.  😆

8 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

*late snugs @DragonSpirit009 and @WaterScorpion*

It's hailing outside right now. In June

How did I miss @Fortune86 mentioning hail? :blink:

Trying to rest my shoulder, WS. What are your plans? It's a long weekend here which helps.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out bacon and eggs*

Sunny and breezy today. The breeze is helping cut the heat and humidity, and the sun will charge my Luci light, so all is good. *falls back asleep*

What is a Luci light?  

I'm glad it's a little breezy here because I have no A/C.  I don't know how long it will take to get the part.  Argghh....

It's a solar-powered light. Runs for hours! And you can read by it. I have several at strategic points in my house for when the power goes out.

I never have a/c at home so I too am happy for the breeze today.

16 hours ago, Classycal said:

That's funny because I have 2 front doors, too.  And one of mine needs a new storm door.  Lol.  😆

that IS funny! XD 

12 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

so.......what are people up to this weekend?

work... my retail job has now opened up to the public - 50% capacity (150 ppl).  we don't even get to that even when it gets closer to xmas XD 

They definitely missed you! ;)

I'm melting... and the pool is closed with the lockdown.

I do wish my fingers would figure out where the letters are. I'm tired of typing lickdown. :rolleyes: