Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

44 minutes ago, DarkSiren said:

He's 15 years old and I can't believe it because we got him when he was one! 

Blackie is my 15-year-old kitten! he doesn't act his age, that's for sure.  we also call Blackie Squeaky... and i called Max Squawky, so they were Squeak(y) and Squawk(y).

46 minutes ago, DarkSiren said:

And I'm sorry about your cat, Max. My condolences. May he rest in peace in kitty heaven.

thanks!  i'm sure he's hanging out at the Rainbow Bridge with the other cats we've had! :) 

and my vacation is now officially over - my hours at my retail job next friday and saturday are back to 9-1. i liked the 10-2 while it lasted....

3 hours ago, trystan said:

Blackie is my 15-year-old kitten! he doesn't act his age, that's for sure.  we also call Blackie Squeaky... and i called Max Squawky, so they were Squeak(y) and Squawk(y).

Aww omg that's so cute! And haha Mr. C doesn't act his age either, he's playful and young and doesn't look 15 at all! The only inclination was that he started losing weight at one point so now mom feeds him a wet food every day to help him keep on wait, and he starts begging like 4 hours before his scheduled feeding time XD He's very vocal

thanks!  i'm sure he's hanging out at the Rainbow Bridge with the other cats we've had! :) 

My childhood dog Brie, a black and white basset hound, is also hanging at the Rainbow Bridge ❤️ Maybe she'll meet him and he'll squawk lol

and my vacation is now officially over - my hours at my retail job next friday and saturday are back to 9-1. i liked the 10-2 while it lasted....

Oh no! No more vacation. Was it too short or are you satisfied? Hopefully work isn't too bad. And lol I don't blame you. I am not a morning person. The more I can sleep in, the better. Probably cause I stay up as late as I do....oops

Good morning everyone!!! 

Waiting outside in the rain trying yo renew my car license is the total pits of adulthood!! 

ello spirit ouo

fun stuff. I would be enjoying my evening more but my boss irritated me just enough to tinge it. also need to go home tomorrow and watch my grandma, which isn't a bad thing, but would've been nice to have the holiday off to myself.

Hi there WS!

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I survived the license renewal thing!!!

Only took like three hours and ended up soaking wet.

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Huzzah for surviving!

Boo for being cold and wet for three hours 😧

Yeah.... I had to use the hairdryer to warm my feet XD

So today is kind of an emotional day.

Today 21 years ago my father passed away.

It doesn't feel that long ago

I almost forgot.

My days are really confusing lately

Yeah I have to check the date a lot. My days of the week are completely out of whack.

I'm like 'Saturday? =D No not Saturday. Sunday? =D No not Sunday. Thursday? Yes Thursday'. 

I wish it could be weekend already... My manager has been really a pain and nagging me.

Asking me if I'm behind my PC or not. Of course I'm behind the PC. Where else would I be

Ouch! That's a bit much!

Is it important repairs?

Rear seat belt, brakes and tires need replacing and the boot mechanism needs fixing. 

Well the tires and brakes are the most important ones... I think the other two can wait a bit.

Unless you give people a lift and if you use the boot a lot

Also... I finally got to watch a few Studio Ghibli movies

The car won't pass the MOT unless all of them are done, so they all need doing.

Oooohh. Which ones?

Oh! That sucks!

What is the MOT by the way?

Well I've only ever watched Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away. That was like 10 years ago

But in the last two days I've watched. Howls moving castle, Castle in the sky, Ponyo and My neighbor Totoro.

5 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone!!! 

Waiting outside in the rain trying yo renew my car license is the total pits of adulthood!! 

Blerg. That's no fun. It is taking people here about five hours right now to do that.

MOT = Ministry of Transport

*hugs about your dad*

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I go off house sitting today till Sunday. I am out of practice at this. XD I wonder which crucially important thing I am going to forget to bring.

Edited by Lagie

@DarkSiren - Blackie has a one-track mind - food!  Blackie has been started to look older because now he has flecks of white fur mixed in with all his black.  if black is pepper, he's got a lot a salt starting to appear! has been for a little bit now.

as for my vacation, it's been kinda since mid-March when things shut down, so it wasn't too short... but i'm not satified.  i want to not have to work and get paid anyway! XD  i've been at my desk job only two days a week since mid-March, and my retail job was closed.  starting mid-May, i started back at my retail job two days a week, 10-2.  my retail job reopened on the 5th, and i worked on sunday for the first time since the first sunday in march.  this week i was back to all 4 days (Mon-Thurs) at my desk job.  my retail job was still 10-2 last weekend and this weekend... and next weekend it's back to 9-1.  no, i'm not a morning person either....i like to stay up late and then sleep in.  and now i'm back to working my usual 7 days a week (and shooting dirty glares in the direction of my manager because i have three day-off requests in the system (he knows about two, the third is a new request just today, but still)... and one of those days is at the end of this month!) XD

@Fortune86 - if it wasn't for the day and date being on my phone, i'd NEVER know when or what day it was.

@Lagie - maybe you'll remember to bring everything you need.  don't forget chargers for any devices!!

1 hour ago, trystan said:

- maybe you'll remember to bring everything you need.  don't forget chargers for any devices!!

Funny you should mention that - the very last 'oh gosh I'll need this!' thing to go in was the charger for the laptop! XD