Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

SPIRIT!

*huggles again*

I think messed up with Persona. Hope I don't need a full replay 😧

How's you? 

Which one are you playing?

I'm kinda okay. Just waiting for the work to finish

Royal. 

I sent off a bunch of work for approval yesterday over the course of the day. I have a feeling my supervisor is going to send it all back as one lump T-T

Well that sounds like a problem.

Any news when you might be going back to work?

Not at the moment.

I'm worried about my dad though. Our boss called us and asked if he'd be willing to drop to part time. That's better than being given the shove, but things aren't looking too great. 

Dang that's bad!

But lets not hope they lay him off completely.

Once we can move (whenever that is) I can take over some more of the bills so it hopefully won't be an issue, but for now most of my money is torn between paying the current mortgage (which is super high because mom wanted as big a loan as possible) and trying to save up for a new place. So right now we really do need him to keep working. 

Just please no more surprise bills. 😧 Please. 

*sigh*

I know the feeling.

I have a bad feeling that my car might bring up another problem. Which might cost a lot of money

Oh no 😧

Our car is going for an MOT tomorrow. That'll cost some money too. Hopefully not too much. 

I hope for your part it won't be much.

My my the weather is a bit chaotic here. Wind picked up and now it started raining

Same here XD

Completely missed summer this year. I only go outside once a week now. 

I don't think I've gone out in two weeks.

And I'm feeling it.

But I will have to go out tomorrow to, hopefully, renew my car license

1 hour ago, Fortune86 said:

Same here XD

Completely missed summer this year. I only go outside once a week now. 

Wait? What? Isn't your summer just starting?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I bought a new-to-me Lego set yesterday and there's a piece missing. I shall have to contact the seller today as the piece was definitely in the photo she had posted of it. Sigh.

Also, I get to go off house sitting tomorrow, first time since March! :) It's on the ocean but sadly our beaches are still closed so I shall have to stick to the pool. :P

So I was leaving for work today and as i'm walking out to my car I see a shadowy figure silhouetted against the dark skies of the rainy australia morning.

It was my cat, on the roof meowing loudly in an attempt to get down.

We have no idea how she got onto the roof...

32 minutes ago, Fortune86 said:

@Lagie!

*hugs*

Yes but it's over now XD

Bu...but... July. August. Haven't happened yet!

*hugs back*

Silly cat. I hope you managed to get her down easily, MP.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Hey there MP!

Oh my... I hope your cat got down eventually

Good morning.

I have to go to the dentist today (just a cleaning, no problems), and I feel like it will mess with my work flow...

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Bu...but... July. August. Haven't happened yet!

*hugs back*

Silly cat. I hope you managed to get her down easily, MP.

We get allocated one week of sunshine a year. Now it'll be cloudy rain until November when the sleet can come back.

Cats can get anywhere MP XD

Hey Sub!

Edited by Fortune86

On 6/7/2020 at 8:06 PM, WaterScorpion said:

ello darksiren, welcome to the thread 😄

*sigh* the weekend went by too fast u_u

Thanks, WaterScorpion! Cool username!

Every day feels like a weekend to me now. Oof XD I need a routine again! I'm just waiting for my teaching job to start and to find out about when meetings are

On 6/7/2020 at 8:27 PM, trystan said:

hey there DarkSiren! love your avatar.  we call our one black cat Toothless, he thinks he's a Night Fury XD 

and yes, WS, the weekend went too fast.  i don't want to get up that early tomorrow morning....

Thank you! I love it too! And lmao!!!! That's adorable ❤️ cats are spoofs. I have two cats. My long haired one I call fuzzbucket cause she's just a chonky floof XD  Her actual name is Sophia

On 6/7/2020 at 8:56 PM, Lagie said:

Welcome to DC and CPA, @DarkSiren! We're a pretty friendly bunch, so pull up a chair, have a brownie, and feel free to join in any time!

Even my three day weekend went fairly quickly. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

Thank you!!!! *sees brownies* OMG I've been having such a big brownie craving lately XD om nom nom nom nom  Thank you for the brownies! 

To everyone else:

Hello! My posting compulsion was interrupted by exhaustion. I've been moving stuff out of my apartment and I drove 4 hours yesterday ugh. I crashed at 8pm, I feel old XD 

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

@trystan I think I'm more or less up to date now. :)

yaay!  let me know if you need/want anything bred.

^that's also for anyone else in the thread, too! :)

3 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

So I was leaving for work today and as i'm walking out to my car I see a shadowy figure silhouetted against the dark skies of the rainy australia morning.

It was my cat, on the roof meowing loudly in an attempt to get down.

We have no idea how she got onto the roof...

cats are ninjas.  it's better not to ask....

13 minutes ago, DarkSiren said:

Thank you! I love it too! And lmao!!!! That's adorable ❤️ cats are spoofs. I have two cats. My long haired one I call fuzzbucket cause she's just a chonky floof XD  Her actual name is Sophia

oh let's see.  Blackie (black cat, not floofy) is Toothless, Night Fury, PsychoKitty, Floppy Dude, Floppy, BellyAcher, Weirdo.... Rocky (floofy black cat) is Floofboy, Floofy Dude, Goofy Floofy, Rock-Rock.  my cat Max, who we had to say goodbye to at the beginning of March, was also Hoppy Dude, or Maxwell XD

17 minutes ago, DarkSiren said:

I crashed at 8pm, I feel old XD 

i AM old! XD 

1 hour ago, DarkSiren said:

Every day feels like a weekend to me now.

I know that feeling. I have to keep a calendar in front of me to know what day it is -- although my phone tells me, too.

I just had a call from someone at church asking if I would consider returning to church services if we all wore masks, no physical contact, no hymn singing, no responsive readings, 6 foot physical distance, service shortened to 30 minutes, blah, blah, blah. I said no. At least with the online services I can sing along with the hymns and respond! It wouldn't feel like a church service to me. I would rather wait, anxious as I am to get back!

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I know that feeling. I have to keep a calendar in front of me to know what day it is -- although my phone tells me, too.

yep, i know what day it is, even if it might not feel like it.  my phone and computer and calendar all tell me it's Wednesday. *internal check* yeah, it's wednesday.

also, purplehaze, you'll read this again, but as i said in another thread here, the Association my Fellowship is part of put out a statement from the President of said Association, in which she says: "We also recommend that congregations begin planning for virtual operations for the next year (through May 2021)." (https://www.uua.org/pressroom/press-releases/message-uua-president-updated-guidance-gathering)

yep, May of 2021.

in other news - we need to have someone come out and look at our AC again.  i put in a call last night, and the tech is supposed to come out btwn 4 and 8 tonight, but we're also on standby, in case someone cancelled or a a tech was done early.  just about 1 p.m. today, i get a call from a number that's not in my phone.  the person with this area code that i DO know is in my phone, so... leave a message if it's important.  it's the AC company, telling me there's a tech done at a job that's about 30ish minutes away, and they're calling to see if someone's home.  erm, i told them yesterday that if they need to call and confirm that to call my husband's number as he IS at home.*  nope, they call me, and between calling back the number, another number and the number that IS in my phone for them, it takes 30 minutes.... and that tech is now on another service call.  the lady i spoke told me she didn't know why it took me a half hour on hold.  i gave her hubby's number and said if they need to call me and i don't answer, call his number next.  then i promptly added all those numbers to the AC contact in my phone. sigh.

*hubby's working from home, has been since March, and HATES it.  in some of the emails he's gotten, it seemed that they might be working from home until septeber or october!  so he's on vacation next week.... and sends me a text today that after his vacation, he might actually go back into the office! he's happy about that.

*edit, update - i just got a call from the AC company, and i answered it because i had added those numbers in to my phone book. yaay!

Edited by trystan
update

11 hours ago, trystan said:

oh let's see.  Blackie (black cat, not floofy) is Toothless, Night Fury, PsychoKitty, Floppy Dude, Floppy, BellyAcher, Weirdo.... Rocky (floofy black cat) is Floofboy, Floofy Dude, Goofy Floofy, Rock-Rock.  my cat Max, who we had to say goodbye to at the beginning of March, was also Hoppy Dude, or Maxwell XD

Lol I have two cats. Sophia (fluffy dark tabby) is fuzzbucket, floofball, fuzzbutt, roli poli (she sleeps on her back and just rolls around when you play with her lmao), chunky floof, etc. 

Mr. Caramelle (Mr. C; tall lanky tabby, 14lbs ) is Mew Mews, Mr. Purr Motors, beggar, weirdo, tuna breath, handsome boy, brat XD  He's 15 years old and I can't believe it because we got him when he was one! 

And I'm sorry about your cat, Max. My condolences. May he rest in peace in kitty heaven.

And to everyone else who I have not said hello to yet or met, hello! How are your evenings? What's been going on? 

Edited by DarkSiren
Everyone else