Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

6 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

It is a FANTASTIC game! It's not terribly gorey, like there is a little but it's not like horror movie level. AND just when you think the game is over, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! So worth the monry I paid for it.

I haven't had a game hold my attention this long in a long time, if that tells you anything.

haha, orly? what type of games do you like to play?

my bf and I just recently got into forager; we watched a let's player play it a few years back but haven't touched it since a week or two ago.

3 hours ago, galleri said:

Packing the house. 😕 Reading. 

eww, packing is not fun indeed >:

hope you get through with it quickly

5 hours ago, galleri said:

I want to look this up, but I am scared due to the fact I play a TRILLION games already hahaha

Diablo Immortal released and I played some of it today. 

Promise it's worth the money/effort! You can save progress too so if you feel like you don't wanna keep going right then, no big. It's story rich and intriguing and just all round fun and at certain points in the game, things change so it doesn't get stale at all!

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

haha, orly? what type of games do you like to play?

my bf and I just recently got into forager; we watched a let's player play it a few years back but haven't touched it since a week or two ago.

I dabble in a bit of everything really. If it looks interesting and/or has a great story, I will give it a shot. I am mainly a solo player, but I do play the FF14 MMORPG on occasion simply for the story. I love the Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy series (well, the games I have played from each anyway). Escape room type puzzle games are one of my favorite things. Now, because of Inscryption, I found I like the "roguelike" genre as well. I'm not great at first person shooters, but I did play CoD Warzone for a small chunk of time just because my coworkers asked me to play (was actually really enjoyable and I learned to be a halfway decent shot at some point lol)

I've played Path of Exile and Lost Ark but neither really held my interest long.

Ben has me trying 7 Days to Die (zombie survival crafting game) it's alright, but I have to be in the mood to play.

Phasmophobia is HILARIOUS to play with a group.

I like the Diablo storyline but have never played the games because I am not really into games that require hours of grinding to progress (it's repetitive and I am impatient)

What about you?

I am considering EQ'ing all 7 eggs on my scroll because I am being impatient 😕 lol

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Sun and wind and sporadic rain. Good thing I have nowhere to go today.

3 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

am considering EQ'ing all 7 eggs on my scroll because I am being impatient

Not if you value those eggs... EQ is risky.

Good morning, CPA!

*snags an apple*

Just bred and influenced Gen 4 of 6 for one of my lyrical lineages, after I stupidly forgot to use fertility last week and got a refusal. I hung most of my wall art yesterday, but for one large one that really needs two people working together - but, my mom said she's coming by sometime this afternoon to see what I've done with the place as she hasn't seen it since the closing. I've had new flooring put in, painted, and gotten new furniture since she's been here. So, I'll rope her into helping with that last one, lol!

I'm also still trying to figure out how to best display the autographed drum head I got at the Nightwish concert. I think it would look best hung up, but I'm not sure if a) it'll stay on a hook at all, and b) if hanging it might damage it. So, I've also got to look into alternatives. Maybe a shallow shelf with a lip so it won't fall off?

Other than that, today is mostly going to be the small stuff - laundry, dishes, clean the bathrooms, etc, with plenty of relaxing and writing between chores.

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

Maybe a shallow shelf with a lip so it won't fall off?

That sounds possible.

Sorry about your refusal. Will you have to re-breed one?

Small stuff sounds busy.

I went home to drop off/pick up/start my car and discovered en route that today they killed the 400 year old silk cotton tree. :(

Before:

Screenshot_20220323-170138.thumb.jpg.b9b60dab9934e5b519e193b73d64ccff.jpg

After:

Screenshot_20220605-113725.thumb.jpg.d24ce973938a45d46efa4bb0cd1a9fea.jpg

The guy at the right called it 'progress' so they can put in a three lane road.

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That guy is a 🤬.

38 minutes ago, Lagie said:

today they killed the 400 year old silk cotton tree. :(

I remember when you posted about that before when you found out they were planning that.

Really, really sad! :(

*Looks around and, seeing no one else at the table, takes the rest of the waffles!*

Thanks for a late breakfast, Lagie! ;)

Three of my eight eggs have exactly the same number of unique views right now. Five of them have been in the same hatcheries for the same amount of time. Still it is very unusual to have views match exactly. It is just a snapshot in time and will undoubtedly change quickly, but it was kind of fun to see that. I am anxious to get them hatched because I hate being egg locked! I still need at least one more birthday egg of each breed, and two of most of them, so I will probably stay egg locked for awhile -- just with different eggs. I am reserving a few spaces on my scroll for other things right now, though, especially since it seems these new eggs are going to stay pretty plentiful.

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Thanks for a late breakfast, Lagie! ;)

You're welcome! :)

36 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That guy is a

Indeed.

14 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Three of my eight eggs have exactly the same number of unique views right now.

That is cool. :D

I like stuff like that.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

That sounds possible.

Sorry about your refusal. Will you have to re-breed one?

Small stuff sounds busy.

I went home to drop off/pick up/start my car and discovered en route that today they killed the 400 year old silk cotton tree. :(

Reveal hidden contents

Before:

Screenshot_20220323-170138.thumb.jpg.b9b60dab9934e5b519e193b73d64ccff.jpg

After:

Screenshot_20220605-113725.thumb.jpg.d24ce973938a45d46efa4bb0cd1a9fea.jpg

The more I think about the shelf idea, the better I like it - except for the probability that I'll have to actually build my own to get the dimensions I'm looking for.

Fortunately, no need to re-breed. It's a simple even-gen, so I just swapped the pair that refused to give them different mates, then I'll do the permanent names once the lineage is done. Which reminds me, I have to find the notes I took on another lineage, because that one isn't a simple even-gen so I need my diagram to remember which pairs' offspring get CB mates and which get bred mates. (I started collecting CBs for that one and worked out the "shape" of the lineage just before my husband passed, and I know I packed the notes with a bunch of other stuff from my desk, but said desk stuff shifted in transit and is now a completely unorganized pile o'papers.)

The small stuff isn't super busy. A lot of waiting for stuff to finish, you know? One load of laundry in the dryer while the second is in the washer, but the dryer tends to take twice as long as the washer, sometimes longer depending on what's in there. A load of towels takes longer than a load of poly-cotton leggings and tops, for example.

That's awful about the tree. That guy on the right, is his name Richard or what?

{talking with my mouth full of Lagie's brownies} I'm sorry  cuz I keep changing my avatar, I just can't figure out who I am! Oh and Lagie, your mint banner is exclusuive, I can't copy it. I'm terrified of getting in trouble again from speaking out of school.

Edited by Rainn

Hi guys.  Just sitting here, dealing with some pressure in my sinuses. Sigh, I hate having bad sinuses. (like Kaa the snake lol).

My brother is having an issue again, and I'm not a therapist, so... cool. xD Anyway. Otherwise, we're doing well I guess. 

ok. This is it. No more changing. I promise!

Noo! I just turned an egg to have it repulsed! Darnit Deadly Alive. I wanted that vampire egg. At least the egg from my failed 20 week lineage would have been cool. You jerks of dragons. lol. There are literal vampire dragons on my scroll! Protect it! xDDD

If anyone sees this guy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n39t3, let me know. Please? 

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

If anyone sees this guy: https://dragcave.net/lineage/n39t3, let me know. Please? 

Got it bookmarked. It's gonna be awhile before it hits the AP, but if I'm around at the right time I'll try to grab it for you.

Thanks so much! I love my vampire eggies. lol, but lately they like repulsing them. Honestly. 

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

That's awful about the tree. That guy on the right, is his name Richard or what?

Okay. I'm stumped. Why Richard?

Nvm... I figured it out. XD

1 hour ago, Rainn said:

Oh and Lagie, your mint banner is exclusuive, I can't copy it.

It's from this thread:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/147647-im-a-proud-breeder-of/

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Just sitting here, dealing with some pressure in my sinuses.

Ouch.

Sitting here TV-less as another power blip re-zapped the cable box (it takes about twelve hours to reset), and it's POURING rain (the rain we didn't get yesterday, I guess).

Edited by Lagie
Duh

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

Not if you value those eggs... EQ is risky.

Well one was a Thuwed and the other 6 Pyrrichios (I'm making a "band of bards" XD ) The Thuwed just hatched so I am no longer locked and 3/5 bards are halfway cracked so I guess I will wait *sighs impatiently* 

7 hours ago, catstaff said:

I'm also still trying to figure out how to best display the autographed drum head I got at the Nightwish concert. I think it would look best hung up, but I'm not sure if a) it'll stay on a hook at all, and b) if hanging it might damage it. So, I've also got to look into alternatives. Maybe a shallow shelf with a lip so it won't fall off?

Other than that, today is mostly going to be the small stuff - laundry, dishes, clean the bathrooms, etc, with plenty of relaxing and writing between chores.

Shadow box maybe?

Same, I have laundry and bathrooms to do, I asked Ben to do dishes because it's my least favorite to do (standing still too long hurts my feet, knees, and back Plus it irritates the eczema on my hands even with gloves on)

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Noo! I just turned an egg to have it repulsed! Darnit Deadly Alive. I wanted that vampire egg. At least the egg from my failed 20 week lineage would have been cool. You jerks of dragons. lol. There are literal vampire dragons on my scroll! Protect it! xDDD

I will try to be in the look out if I'm not working by the time it hits the AP

For some reason when I click the link it takes me to the egg view page and not the lineage tho ?

Does anyone want a third gen PB Green Nebula from my Lyrical Lineage before I offer it on the Community page? (He was suppose to be purple.)

Edited by IzzyCat91

morning, err, afternoon all!

Blackie is squawking at me for dinner.... which is in about an hour

oh Lagie, i'm sorry about that tree.  i didn't want to see it, but i clicked on the spoiler anyway 😢 

the only time i ever EQ'd was to get my two Wild Shumogas, and that's it.

my 20W challenge hatchie grows up in a few hours, and hopefully she likes her mate *runs off to fertilize Draco* 

i'm still stalking the Alpine and Desert for Nebulas (and Antareans, but they can wait). i have a list of names, male and female, for both breeds (40 names!)  is it weird that i like to do them in pairs? two Nebs first, then two Antareans?  as of now, i have 8 Antareans, but only 7 Nebulas. so.... *stalks for moar Nebs!* XD 

Edited by trystan

I'm really sorry about the tree Lagie. That's devastating. 

2 hours ago, trystan said:

the only time i ever EQ'd was to get my two Wild Shumogas, and that's it.

Ditto.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

oh Lagie, i'm sorry about that tree

2 hours ago, Rainn said:

I'm really sorry about the tree Lagie. That's devastating. 

Thanks, guys. I wish there had been some way to save it. They'll be using the wood for bus stop benches, but I'd rather have the tree than the seat.

The rain has eased up, and the radar forecast shows clear for the next few hours. Wish the cable box would reset.

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

They'll be using the wood for bus stop benches, but I'd rather have the tree than the seat.

yeah.... that's not the same.

*pokes your cable box to reset*

It's humiliating. Turning a majestic 400 year old tree into a bench. 

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

They'll be using the wood for bus stop benches, but I'd rather have the tree than the seat.

that's unfortunate and sad 😞

so is the bus stop close to that location? (mainly, will the benches be located near the tree's original location?)

@IzzyCat91 cool cool. I do like the LoZ series as well. I've only played one [main series] final fantasy game and I haven't finished it uwu. I'm also a fan of the rogue-like games. I also like games where there's collecting/"breeding". I do also consider games with good plots but the style of play also needs to be up my alley as well. not really fond of fps or certain strategy games. I do like escape rooms and similar puzzle games.

so pretty much some similar interests.

I don't think I'd be able to play phasmophobia (mainly because I get motion sick, but also hate experiencing creepiness) but it is fun to watch.

Edited by WaterScorpion
added content

1 hour ago, Rainn said:

It's humiliating. Turning a majestic 400 year old tree into a bench. 

I know, right?

1 hour ago, WaterScorpion said:

is the bus stop close to that location? (mainly, will the benches be located near the tree's original location?)

Yes. The tree was at the corner of Village Road and Parkgate. The benches will be at the four stops along Village Road. I wonder if they'll have little plaques on them to tell their history.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

*pokes your cable box to reset*

It's still not working. Poke it again, wouldja? ;)

Weird. The wireless internet works on my phone, but my laptop says there's no internet. :unsure:

5 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I will try to be in the look out if I'm not working by the time it hits the AP

For some reason when I click the link it takes me to the egg view page and not the lineage tho ?

Whoops! lol. Here ya go~ https://dragcave.net/view/n39t3