Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

58 minutes ago, Lagie said:

This has been a pretty impressive non-storm event here so far, thank goodness. Can't say the same for Cuba which has had serious flooding.

Yeah, the news I saw about it was calling it a soaker storm.

Glad it hasn't been so bad for you.

Edited by purplehaze

glad things are going (relatively) okay over there.

guh, my bf is annoying me. tonight's usually the night our friends come online and hangout but so far no one has done so yet (about an hour after the usual time) and he keeps telling me that if I really want to hang with the friends I need to contact them while he continues to play his game. like, yes, I understand I can take the initiative and ask if people want to go online, but if you're gonna insistently say it while doing your own thing and not make your own effort, it just gets really annoying (this is an aside from my personal problem having audio in the background when I have to do something with audio, which is the main reason I haven't contacted anyone in the first place)

sorry, just needed to vent.

27 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

glad things are going (relatively) okay over there.

guh, my bf is annoying me. tonight's usually the night our friends come online and hangout but so far no one has done so yet (about an hour after the usual time) and he keeps telling me that if I really want to hang with the friends I need to contact them while he continues to play his game. like, yes, I understand I can take the initiative and ask if people want to go online, but if you're gonna insistently say it while doing your own thing and not make your own effort, it just gets really annoying (this is an aside from my personal problem having audio in the background when I have to do something with audio, which is the main reason I haven't contacted anyone in the first place)

sorry, just needed to vent.

*hugs*

Happy weekend, everyone! Will it be busy or relaxing?

The last room in need of paint got finished yesterday and my dining room table is now assembled. Today's going to involve lots of hammering, as I have quite a bit of artwork to hang up, but overall, today and tomorrow ought to be relatively relaxing. The major DIY projects are finished - well, I still need one more bookshelf, but I'm waiting on the one I need to come back in stock - and now it's pretty much arranging the decorative stuff and letting the professionals tackle the big projects. (I'm remodeling one bathroom and the windows are in dire need of replacing.) Oh, and finding space for my (empty) big storage bins; the one downside of a condo is a lack of an attic or basement to keep the seldom-used larger items in.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

i'd rather have the warnings and a non-event than the other way round!

Me, too!

25 minutes ago, catstaff said:

It's still the work week for me. My shop is open Saturdays. Monday is (another) holiday, though, so I'll be off till Wednesday.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Still no rain to speak of, but a little bit of wind.

GAH! Why is there an option to hide a post when you're first posting it??? I accidentally hit hide and had to recreate the whole post. :P

6 hours ago, catstaff said:

both - today is relaxing cause i'm off..... tomorrow i work 10 to 2, so, busy XD 

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

GAH! Why is there an option to hide a post when you're first posting it??? I accidentally hit hide and had to recreate the whole post. :P

oh there is.  that is kinda weird though

The shop day started slow, got very busy, ended at almost $1,100! The wind is picking up, but so far it has stayed dry.

Went to the store, got some stuff for PMS (chocolates and Cheetos lol), now I'm going to sit and watch Youtube on this lazy saturday. 

That sounds relaxing! Enjoy!

Just after I made the other post, it rained. But it's fits and starts rain so it keeps stopping. The sun's even trying to come out!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Went to the store, got some stuff for PMS (chocolates and Cheetos lol), now I'm going to sit and watch Youtube on this lazy saturday. 

I'm in the same boat, mine has decided to rear it's ugly head again (it's kinda random at this point 😕 ) So I ordered Chipotle and did some real quick cleaning (rat cage, rats  themselves, litter boxes, and trash along with gathering laundry and dirty dishes and putting them in respective bins/areas until I do them) before I start to feel too awful. Pets are all fed and daily meds taken so I'm going to relax the rest of the day. Later or tomorrow is laundry and bathrooms. Gonna have Ben do dishes cus I don't wanna and I did everything else. 

I REALLY want some ice cream lol

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Just after I made the other post, it rained. But it's fits and starts rain so it keeps stopping. The sun's even trying to come out!

Here's hoping that's the worst of it! Come on Sunshine, you can do it!

crocheting, stalking the cave, staring at the clock until my dragons grow up tonight, and catching up on the Dracula Daily posts though may XD 

you?

7 minutes ago, galleri said:

Hello CPA!

What are you all doing? :P

Playing Inscryption, all my browser games when I need a break, watching Vampire Diaries, and getting ready to start drinking cuz is my weekend off and I don't get to enjoy my adult beverages often.

11 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

watching Vampire Diaries

i love Vampire Diaries! i'm pretty sure Damon was my first vampire boyfriend, even before i met Nick Knight ;) 

It's the same issue I had with Supernatural, I started watching it, it got repetitive, and then it wasn't airing anymore. So now that it's all on Netlflix, I'm watching through it all finally lol. I'm on season 6, Episode 18.

I HATED Damon at the beginning but now he's grown on me, same as Caroline. I despise Elena, Bonnie is kinda annoying, I adore Matt, and Enzo cracks me up and I would love him if he wasn't psychotic.

i watched both shows as they aired, actually.  Legacies is finishing up in two weeks as well.

i was a Dean-girl from the start of Supernatural, and still am 😍

i 'met' Damon when i was the same age he pretended to he in the books - college. XD 

never really liked Caroline, i can't explain Elena really... but Bonnie and Meredith (book only character) i really liked.  Matt's a good guy, and Enzo is a show-only character.  he was fun, too.

1 hour ago, galleri said:

Hello CPA!

nothing much. trying to find things to occupy myself since the tv is on almost all day and I have trouble trying to play anything because the extra background noise really messes with my enjoyment.

59 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

Playing Inscryption, all my browser games when I need a break, watching Vampire Diaries, and getting ready to start drinking cuz is my weekend off and I don't get to enjoy my adult beverages often.

I think I want to eventually play Inscryption; it looked fun but my bf did say it does get "gorier" along the line (of course based on player decision)

1 minute ago, WaterScorpion said:

I think I want to eventually play Inscryption; it looked fun but my bf did say it does get "gorier" along the line (of course based on player decision)

It is a FANTASTIC game! It's not terribly gorey, like there is a little but it's not like horror movie level. AND just when you think the game is over, BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!! So worth the monry I paid for it.

I haven't had a game hold my attention this long in a long time, if that tells you anything.

Ooo~ Supernatural is like one of my favorites! I'm also a Dean girl. lol. He's so funny. 

I've never really watched Vampire Diaries. My friend likes it I think, but I've never bothered. 

2 hours ago, galleri said:

Hello CPA!

Reading, since the three minute power outage seems to have zapped the cable box.

Oh, and listening to the wind (already tired of it...).

31 minutes ago, Lagie said:

the three minute power outage seems to have zapped the cable box.

oof.

hope the cable box feels better soon

4 hours ago, trystan said:

crocheting, stalking the cave, staring at the clock until my dragons grow up tonight, and catching up on the Dracula Daily posts though may XD 

you?

Packing the house. :/  Reading. 

Thought I would get a break. But I am on a full rampage. lol

Oh I also got stuck watching my niece and nephew this last week and getting screwed in a deal by my sister in law. Sigh. 

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I want to look this up, but I am scared due to the fact I play a TRILLION games already hahaha

Diablo Immortal released and I played some of it today. 

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Reading, since the three minute power outage seems to have zapped the cable box.

Oh, and listening to the wind (already tired of it...).

Oh yeah....... The storm.

So I have this LOVE for Hurricanes, Tropical Storms, Severe Storms, and Tornados.

I really should have majored in Atmospheric Science. 

I hope everything will be ok for you Lagie!

6 minutes ago, galleri said:

Packing the house. 😕 Reading. 

not fun. 

fun! whatcha reading?