Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

14 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I tried making this.... But failed

Reveal hidden contents

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51twJQ1xWyL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Yeah I'm ashamed of mine as well Chico.

You would think after nine years it can disappear

It's actually a bit annoying - I didn't even realise it was still there on the old forum style.

I was literally like 13 when I had that warning lol

I was.... o.o I think like 24 or 23.

Man my math sucks.

*sigh* I have to go wash my dog now. She had an oopsie

so wow, i had llike 5 pages to read through.... y'all have been busy posting!

i called Home Depot to get some info on a storm door, i need to go into the store to better see the doors and stuff.  I called the vet to set an appointment for Blackie, he's due for his annual appointment and some vaccines.  turns out we have a bit of a leak in our upstairs bathroom that we didn't notice until it started dripping on the floor of our home office... on the first floor.  i also did another shopping trip, as i ended up with only about 2/3 of my order when i picked it up on sunday.  even though today's not my office day, i still did a bit of adulting :) 

Oh wow, trystan. You have had a busy day!

I paid my life insurance, did some officey stuff, attended a socially distanced staff meeting, evacuated my office due to a fire of some sort in my ceiling, priced some shop stuff, topped up my phone, then had a technically not-strictly-legal, I think, coffee with a friend keeping about eight feet apart. So a good, fairly productive day here.

i certainly have!

now i get to work on my socks.

also i have a Bolt egg over on the DC Community Notice Board if anyone wants it ;) 

I still have a Z'albino up for grabs at Z Project.

Listening to Rachel Maddow from yesterday...

yeah, my Bolt isn't a Z'code XD 

at some point, i'll probably just send it to the AP. maybe tomorrow.

:)

I missed a birthday Zoom call with a friend out west today, completely forgot about it and by the time I remembered it was over. :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, Chicogal said:

Aha, I have followers! Next time you guys see me, I'll be an influencer

Ay, this new format of dragcave shows my warning from 2011 in big letters whenever I look on my profile. I feel so ashamed every time 🤣

I got a warning for answering a question which was posted in the wrong thread, so, therefore, I got a warning. 🤤

55 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:)

I missed a birthday Zoom call with a friend out west today, completely forgot about it and by the time I remembered it was over. :rolleyes:

My son and his family were almost a half hour late for our get-together Sunday because they thought it was at 1:30 instead of 12:30 until my daughter texted him. XD

Sorry you missed yours altogether.

I saw a leetle tree in the cave and tried to grab it for fun.  I succeeded, but, of course, got the message that I already had one.  After that I refreshed 3 times before it was gone.  Hunh... How about that?

my cousin has set up a zoom check-in/get-together thing that's every wednesday night.  and i love the fact that google can let you "snooze" your emails until a later time.  so i got the email, and snoozed it to either 1/2 hour or 15 minutes before the call time.  it'll pop back in my inbox at that time, and that reminds me. 

i've learned that getting started and organized it easy.... it's the maintaining it that takes work XD 

8 hours ago, Classycal said:

I got a warning for answering a question which was posted in the wrong thread, so, therefore, I got a warning. 🤤

Oh wowww

Morning Fortune! How goes?

18 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

*sigh* I have to go wash my dog now. She had an oopsie

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In totally unrelated news. I'm hungry.

Oh that!

Yeah she is fine... She just pooped her pants XD

A bit visual but everyone understands it now

One of the problems with dogs that has long fur

I have cats with long fur. We try to keep them trimmed, but Angel somehow tends to create a mess anyway :rolleyes:

I've been hunting a shiny tuna for a week now. Where is it?!

I keep Muggie trimmed but yeah she has her way of making life a little bit complicated XD

Is this for Pokemon?

Yeah.

I did some surprise trades last week and was super excited to get some shinies, then I realised they were hacked with terrible nicknames. Decided I'd release them but do some shiny hunts of my own to replace them.