Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

XD

No loss. It wasn't as good as I hoped. Graphics and story were ok but the gameplay was kinda naff. Plus getting a 100% is a collector's nightmare. The game only saves at the start of a new chapter and some collectables are easily missable. With no chapter select it means if you miss a single thing, you have to start the whole game over (there's a trophy for all collectables found). 

Well that is rather annoying.
I want to get back into Stardew Valley. But I've been too busy with home and dogs and work and stress to even care about it now.

But I did finish all three Spyro games on the Vita a while back

I'm back to playing Slime Rancher at the moment. It's fun but I worry it's going to corrupt on me. It's starting to take a long time to load up. 

That's a bit worrying!

I have FFX on the Vita now... Haven't gotten to far. Want to continue the game but I'm just so exhausted lately

I should really try and play my pirate warrors game again sometime...

I defeated the main enemies as a dead giant and it was super satisfying so it's hard to go up from there.

Just now, DragonSpirit009 said:

That's a bit worrying!

I have FFX on the Vita now... Haven't gotten to far. Want to continue the game but I'm just so exhausted lately

I started playing FFX again a few weeks back - I managed to finally get Anima and the Magus Sisters! Much happiness.

Seems like we are all stuck in a rut when it comes to gaming

@Chicogal

I just got past the part where they visited the lightning element temple. Going to the Moonriver or something now

Edited by DragonSpirit009

The remake MP? If so keep it to yourself I know they altered stuff but it's going to be a long time before I play T-T

Hoping to get P5 Royal at the end of the month though.

The lightning temple was the one with Ixion wasn't it? One of my favourite summons ^.^

The Thor horse?

If so yes! And of course you know I was in my element with the lightning element XD

That's the pony! ^.^

I wish there were more one-on-one Aeon fights in the game. I loved kicking the other Summoner's butts XD

I even really enjoyed X-2, it's so cute and fun.

My favourite was Ixion, but then I got Bahamut and he is so OP when you get him, it's wonderful lol

I didn't like the wheel thing on Bahamut's back but otherwise he's totally awesome.

Most of the Aeon designs in the game are spot on actually. 

Yeah so far Thor horse is my fav.

I've been failing battle against the woman in the beginning. Only because I have no clue to what I'm doing.

Which Aeon is she using? 

Edit: I posted a vid on Youtube to help someone with a path and I'm getting dodgy comments. How the fudge do I turn them off?

Edited by Fortune86

It's that Lady Belgemine woman. She uses basically they Aeons you just got or something

image.jpeg.11fd5e8dfc9b14d4f5aafab1bbb0b59e.jpeg

I think Valefor has magic of all types (it's been sooo long since I played). Use them and spam what her Aeon is weak against until you can use their special move? 

Go to edit video... then more options.

Then there is the option to disable comments

Fortune I sent you a vid on discord.

Don't worry MP! That happen a lot to me

10 minutes ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Go to edit video... then more options.

Then there is the option to disable comments

Thank you ^_^

We're helping Spirit kick butt MP. 

I hoped the vid helps... I had to shorten it a bit. So I just start talking nonsense

Cool. Couldn't find the program to record stuff on my screen so I used my phone XD