Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I need to get a shiny tuna, a shiny gear and a shiny rabbit.

Shiny giant teddy will have to wait until an event rolls around again.

I must be at like 900 eggs XD

How's FF?

Dang! It's worse than when we play that Pokemon GPX or something

Bad. Haven't played in a week and a half. :(

Not really at the moment.

I'm just to busy and chores keeps piling up and the worry of how to secure the house is just getting piled on everything as well.

You need to do something to de-stress even if it's only for 20 minutes. A lot is happening right now but you have to take care of your mental health.

My dogs help me de-stress a bit. But I need to keep a level head so that my mother doesn't stress either

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Yeah but Muggie is being a bit weird for me lately. Not eating all her food. A bit more skittish than usual. Stuff like that

Maybe Muggie is is feeling stressed because you are stressed.  Animals feel that.  Just give her more loving.

Edited by Classycal

Hi Classycal!

My bed is on the floor so that my dog can sleep with me.

If that's not love then I don't know what is XD

Yeah, I knew she slept with you.  I meant give her some more scritches and pats.  Sorry about that darn spell check, but you knew who I meant.  I hope you didn't take me the wrong way.  

11 hours ago, Classycal said:

I saw a leetle tree in the cave and tried to grab it for fun.  I succeeded, but, of course, got the message that I already had one.  After that I refreshed 3 times before it was gone.  Hunh... How about that?

Yeah, I have done the same. I think it stays because most of the more experienced players have one, and the newbies aren't quite the cave stalkers we are. XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Sunny but cool today. There's a chance of this system becoming a tropical storm - 18 days ahead of the official start of hurricane season. :o

hey all.  office day for me.  i've done 1 out of the 3 things i have to do today, and am about to stop goofing off and doing the other two.... momentarily XD

(if y'all believe that, i have a bridge to sell you) XD

Bridge? I might meed a bridge. We're expecting flooding rains with this tropical system.

LOL Lagie!

turns out i actually did work today! XD 

in other news, as of now, i'm back at my part-time weekend job this weekend, but only for Friday.  but it's good that i won't need unemployment for that week.  there was a snafu on my end early on that i had no idea was an oopsie, and i have this strange feeling i might have to pay some of what i got back.  but i don't know for sure.

also - go vote at the Photography Contest:D 

It's so weird hearing people talk about weekends. We're still on full lockdowns, not even exercise, from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.

Hmmm...?

Breezy tonight. I do hope it is not raining tomorrow while we are trying to load crates of puppies onto a plane.

well, i go into my office job twice a week - i need to know what those days are.  i have Fellowship on Zoom on sunday, and my yarn group - Stitch -n- B!tch - is on Zoom on thursdays.  now, my cousins have included us in their weekly check-ins, and that's on wednesdays.  also, hubby's work-from-home schedule is one set of hours on Monday & Wednesday; another set Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

*nods*

Good morning peeps!

Look what I got!

Spoiler

EX7FUhSVAAUWNBZ?format=jpg&name=large

Now onto the next hunt.

SPIRIT!

*tackleglomps*

Took me a week to get XD Hope the next one goes faster.

How are you today?

Going better.

Having a nice hot coffee now. Will start later with sorting out my room soon