Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I can't remember where I first read it, but it's part of his profile stuff too. 

Well anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Childe involved in stuff outside of Liyue too. Most likely in his home country, but hopefully elsewhere as well. 

just when i get used to fortune's pic, she looks different.  (eh, i'll be changing mine on Solstice, so....)

i can hatch my eggies this afternoon! yaay!

(here's how *I* get my eggs hatched: they go into hatcheries starting at 5d 23h left.  then when they get down to 4d23h or less, i'll incubate them, and then *presto* they hatch! :))

of course, i have a few stops after work today.... XD

Fortune does that! XD

Yay for hatching.

I am remarkably unfocused at work today.

My shop got very wet in Sunday's thunderstorm.  Good thing a couple of volunteers came in on Monday (that hadn't been planned!) and were able to dry things out.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I am remarkably unfocused at work today.

did you mean me... daily? XD

Yeah, I think I am pretty much unfocused all the time! XD

I tried to bake two different kinds of cookies yesterday and both of them failed. They taste okay, but did not turn out the way they should have -- the one kind made flat little pancake-like things instead of being puffy. They did puff up in the oven, but then spread out and flopped. The other ones were bar cookies and they got too brown and crispy around the edges before the middle was baked. I'm wondering if my oven is to blame. Or maybe I was just not supposed to bake cookies yesterday. The bar cookies I have made many times before without a problem. The others were a new-to-me recipe.

Hmm. Maybe it was the weather?

I've been sorting boxes that I asked two particular volunteers to take care of over two weeks ago... *sighs*

i did some random adulty things that i wanted to do today.   one of which was buying a waterproof fireproof box to put important documents in and keep it here at home, so we don't have to keep paying the bank for the safe deposit box.  while i was at staples, i found a planner book that was a daily planner that was undated.  it was $20, and i told myself "i have blank books at home... i can make one of those."  turns out i have a FEW blank books i can use! XD 

I have a question. My vampire bit an egg, but the other dragons were repulsed.

Edited by Erebus

14 minutes ago, Erebus said:

I have a question. My vampire bit an egg, but the other dragons were repulsed. Where did it go?

It goes to the AP.

Blank books are useful!

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Blank books are useful!

yes they are! i love blank books. :D 

Just now, trystan said:

yes they are! i love blank books. :D 

I always end up with more than I actually need.

Blank books are too good to write in.

My much younger self would disagree.

I've had a blank book for years. Never have written in it. But I keep it! lol

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I always end up with more than I actually need.

5 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Blank books are too good to write in.

2 minutes ago, Erebus said:

I've had a blank book for years. Never have written in it. But I keep it! lol

yes, yes, and yes. :) 

Trystan you're so funny...             Hey Trystan. Look in the AP tomorrow for 3 vampire eggs. I lost 2 and someone else lost one.

Edited by Erebus

i'll try to remember

also if the eggs were red CB before they were bit, there's no way to know what the eggs were before they were turned.  if they were pure-bred reds, that will show on the lineage.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny! I hope the gardener will be able to clean up some of the tree debris from that storm.

morning all!

it's a nice day out there for me. :)

also, i have another list of characters to name vampires. XD

So basically, I'm at the mercy of the member who snatches it from the AP... Hmmm. Good luck to me lol!

5 minutes ago, Erebus said:

So basically, I'm at the mercy of the member who snatches it from the AP... Hmmm. Good luck to me lol!

yep.

i also asked over on the official discord about vamp eggs being returned - Kaini said the person who snagged it is under no obligation to return it, and they shouldn't be harassed for it back.

i suppose - similar to bred dragons, where you could change the parents names to a "please return to" message, since one of your dragons bit the repulsed egg, you could change the sire's name to a "please return to" message?

Supposed to get rain soon.

I just walked into the other room where the light is off and it's just outside light coming in the windows and was surprised at how dark it was, like dusk. Except it's midday.

And now, thunder.

1 hour ago, Erebus said:

Yes. I had a male White breed a Undine and an Aeria Glorious at the same time while I had one egg slot open.

Guess which egg went to the AP?

The Amalthean, of course.

I never got it back, despite changing the parents' names.

The person who picked it up appeared to be oblivious to the fact that lineages exist.

Here's the twin: https://dragcave.net/view/27NGg

And now the downpour.