Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

If you leave food out for her, she will eventually bring her babies to eat solid food. Hopefully. My mama cat used to bring her kittens little dead baby bunnies to eat. We get eagles stalking the outskirts of town for "small prey". I think that's part of the reason there's not many strays around here.         Hm. Tornado siren twice so far today. The siren for this one is VERY long, so it's close.

Edited by Erebus

I hope so. She brought the last set and two of them adopted me! No bunnies here, and lizards aren't really good for cats to eat.

Eeps. Hope you don't have a tornado. Stay safe!

I followed a Stormtrooper on my way to work this morning. XD

Screenshot_20210415-170228.jpg.4c190eebccda7698066adbbf8e0f9d00.jpg

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. Thanks, but no thanks. :P

Stoopid Ghost cat stabbed me with his steely claws this morning. 

But...

Surely I'm not the only one who caught that reference.

40 minutes ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

Good morning everyone :D 

What did you eat for breakfast

Crow. 🍽️ 🍗 😋

1 hour ago, Erebus said:

Hm. Tornado siren twice so far today. The siren for this one is VERY long, so it's close.

We don't even have a siren.

We have cell phone alerts that tell you to check the local media instead of telling you where.

Know what goes out in bad weather?

Cell phone reception, satellite reception, tv reception, etc. and electricity.

Tornadoes tend to move through the same areas, though, following the path of least resistance... but not always. Sometimes there's a maverick.

And I have fully locked myself with hatchlings and eggs... and a failed Vampire bite. I haven't achieved the next hatchling grows up in one hour part though... Progress?

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

That's hilarius! Bad, but funny. Stormtrooper are so cool! Probably not a good sign tho. In Minnesota, my ferals won't even come in the porch to get out of a blizzard! 

Edited by Erebus

43 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Crow. 🍽️ 🍗 😋

Unsure Sounds Blank Template - Imgflip

Actually 'eating crow' has the same meaning as "had to eat your own words" aka you were wrong and there's nothing to do, but admit it. :P

*hugs SomeRandomCorviknight*

i have 9 hatchies and 3 eggs.

and that egg my vamp killed is no longer taking up a slot, but it's all the way at the end of my scroll, so i don't have to look at it.  (and i'm such a dork, it's on my spreadsheet so my numbers match up.... and i even have the date and time that it should go away from my scroll.  otherwise, i'll be like "isn't it gone yet...." and it's only been like 3 days. XD)

I moved a dead egg to somewhere random on my scroll and am waiting impatiently for the day I can breed its mom again. I'm not sure how I completely misclicked a dragon four slots away from her intended mate. :blink:

Some names for you today, @trystan: Dionysius, Salathiel, Tavaro, Tammunique, Jerliza, KiShanti, Deavion, Dedra, Henswhyte, Hanidad, Takia, and Maestro. All grandchildren of a lady named ... Sylvia.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I moved a dead egg to somewhere random on my scroll

yeah, that also sounds like something i would do XD 

interesting names..... Dionysius - i have a dragon with that name. :) 

Edited by trystan

Yup. Good as a dragon name! :P

Then there's Susan whose grandkids are Dreson, Thejon, Rontonio, Leando, Darenique, Cyniquetra (wha...?), Kenria, Karell, Kierran, Kera, Kaywaan, Kaywaanya (twins?), Kelfaneko (hunh?), and T'Shura - and their kids, who mostly have surprisingly normal names, except Kieante, Kierran Jr, and Kiemaih. :rolleyes:

I get ideas from a dragon name generator. I make up the names with that inspiration. I'm thinking regular names would be different for a change. 

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Then there's Susan whose grandkids are Dreson, Thejon, Rontonio, Leando, Darenique, Cyniquetra (wha...?), Kenria, Karell, Kierran, Kera, Kaywaan, Kaywaanya (twins?), Kelfaneko (hunh?), and T'Shura - and their kids, who mostly have surprisingly normal names, except Kieante, Kierran Jr, and Kiemaih. :rolleyes:

:blink:

10 minutes ago, Erebus said:

I get ideas from a dragon name generator. I make up the names with that inspiration. I'm thinking regular names would be different for a change. 

i go with names from books, movies, tv shows, mythology, and name meanings. behindthename.com is good for that too.

you're quite welcome!

i have a group of dragons with their names based on some characteristic about them - color, personality, trait; or sometimes based on their code, or even a famous person - Once More with Meaning

That's so cool! A lot of work though.  How does one go about creating a separate page like that?

Edited by Erebus

thanks!

once i have a naming scheme, i just have to come up with a first name. :) 

There's two players saying they need female Pinks in 'What is your current bad luck.'

I could abandon my messy Bolts, but there's just Purple in the AP. I have seen few Pinks or Reds.

Ironically, I just bred and auto-abandoned a number of Pinks earlier for that reason until they started to lose interest.

i bred my pinks because i wanted some more.  i bred them because i was getting bored with stalking the cave and the AP XD 

Why doesn't it belong? Never mind. Too many questions, sorry.

I prefer clean lineages with only one or two breeds. Hybrids, of course, have 3 breeds.

I don't like the Red or the Brute being in there. Or the one unnamed no-code parent.