Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

True XD

I got my axe up to 6 last night after you left. Also had a quick stab (o3o) with the pike for my daily quest. It is pretty good!

You leveled up with out me 😧

I need to catch up then

Not by much!

I'm staying away from the new areas for a bit. I think it might be better to try and farm for resources for all currently available gear (well, swords and armor) before moving on. You'll probably over take me XD

Yeah I'm going to try and build a set of each armorand stuff... Just in case it's needed.

I wish cells could be put on all armor. Having to swap between them is a pain. 

Yeah but I notice the shield cell is x3 now. So it seems like if you add a cell and you have multiple one they get added into one. Which means the ability of the cells double or so

Awesome.

I'm waiting on the Middleman to upgrade some of my cells. Takes him 24ish hours I think. 

I opened an extra slot by Granny.... Now I have at least six health potions XD

XD

Yeah it helps.

Might need to get the extra revive one as well just in case XD

Yeah one thing for sure is to leave that super rage event alone.... Heck it was all "oh it wasn't that bad" then boom these two freaking powerhouses pop up and we get roasted like marshmellows

Man I wonder how long after this quest the new area will open up cause it basically said they need to move to the next one

I don't think I'll be rushing ahead any time soon. Might get the other weapons leveled so then I can go back and focus on the sword. 

If push comes to shove though, we can always wait for other people to come do all the hard work for us XD

XD

I don't know if I will be able to force myself to hang around in Monstadt and Liyue if Inazuma is open for exploring

Oh I thought we were still on Dauntless XD

But yeah I'm gonna be yeeting myself into Inazuma or The Chasm or whatever comes next the moment it appears XD

XD

Well after I completed that quest it's all going to be Genshin now XD

The lore channel is going crazy. I don't know in which theary might be better XD

@Lost_Unicorn Oh, you're right! :lol: Thanks for reading my past self's brain!

(I actually have all the Risensongs I want, I just need 2 more Colossi and maybe another Spinel, too)

Good morning CPA!

Gray morning here. Bit of drizzling rain. Much cooler than yesterday, which almost hit 80 F.

That is a pretty lineage @Ruby Eyes. I always like to see what people do with hybrids and alts.

Thank you :) It was a suggested Thuwed pair, somewhere in TJ's boss thread.

Posted (edited)

Hey all!

Been wondering if I should change my avatar....

Edited by Fortune86