Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Oh my word Lagie!!

You will love it. Beautiful animation! And music.

Well currently I need a crushing hug that can fix the broken me.

LOL Lagie! Like football. When someone catches the ball, everyone is so happy they have a BIG hug. But they have to catch them first.

Edited by Erebus

I'll try!

*cuffs Fortune*

https://dragcave.net/lineage/4apBg

We get a lot of DVDs at my shop. If I mention it, it may appear!

*fixes the broken Spirit*

Very true, Erebus, but they have mega-padding. ;)

So...Lagie, you have a thrift shop? I LOVE thrift shops. {as I spit out coffee grounds}

Edited by Erebus

2 minutes ago, Erebus said:

So...Lagie, you have a thrift shop? I LOVE thrift shops.

I do. We raise money for the Bahamas Humane Society. It's like Christmas every day when unpacking donations! XD and we get some amazing stuff.

https://m.facebook.com/BHSThriftShop/

OOO. I love animals. When I get home, {heaven} I will probably fall in the water under the rainbow bridge from all the animal friends I cared for. BIG hugs await! I bet you get amazing stuff. Christmas every day! BTW. I spay and neuter many cats. I try to trap a few a year. In fact, I got a little paw print tattooed on my ear. 

Edited by Erebus

I wish I could get more pets. But sadly with the parvo virus still in our yard I can't for the next year to 5 years maybe

Lagie I'm not spitting out your coffee grinds. My coffee filter died. 🤥

I wish the Bahamas weren't so far away - I have so many things I could donate, including a whole box of cat figurines that somehow accumulated over the years XD

I think we all have a collection of some kind. Then one day we look and think "OMGoodness! Look what I've done! 🤥

Edited by Erebus

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

How long does it usually take for you guys to unpack boxes after a move?

I still have like 33% to go (that's about 20 boxes) and I have so much *old* stuff that I don't want to just throw away but it's not really worth keeping either, and with corona there's no fleamarkets ...

we moved into our current house on September 12, 2008. i had a housewarming party about 2 weeks later. yep, pretty much all of it got unpacked by then.

i'm sure, at the time, there were boxes that i knew what they were and were taken right out to our sheds.  however - all that has since been gone through.  and everything that's still in a box has been unpacked and repacked and i know exactly what it is.  (most my stuff out in the shed is some sort of memorabilia from throughout my life, from varying places and people.  the other small amount of things that are mine are seasonal - halloween and xmas)

and - just to confirm - my vamp Janette bit and killed an egg last night.  i get that egg slot back tonight, but the dead egg will be on my scroll for 2 weeks (well, 13 more days), is that correct?

Correct. But hey, you don't get that multi-click guilt trip when you try to abandon a hatchling anymore.

Yes, the usual 2 weeks for any newly dead thing.

thanks LongBeforeSunrise and Ruby!

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

....you don't get that multi-click guilt trip when you try to abandon a hatchling anymore.

i don't think i've ever abandoned a hatchie.  :blink:

Boxes of stuff you packed up sitting around is a sign you're not really uptight.

(Seriously, there's people who throw holiday decorations out after every holiday and buy more the next year, just do there's no 'clutter.' :huh: There is no such place as 'away' that discarded things go, there's only elsewhere.)

Just now, trystan said:

thanks LongBeforeSunrise and Ruby!

i don't think i've ever abandoned a hatchie.  :blink:

:blink:  *points* Dragon hoarder!

*calculates the odds* It's trash day. It's also quite windy. While the traffic is infrequent, the odds of a trash can being run over aren't zero. 

3 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

:blink:  *points* Dragon hoarder!

i'm gonna go with "no" on that one. 

so.... how many dragons should i have then, if i joined in December of 2008?

How many would I have if I kept all the eggs and hatchies I was able to? Would I be in TJ's Records?

It's not just how many you kept, but *how* you acquired them. Imagine you'd manage to trade in a way that you're constantly hatchielocked with stuff that grows up within the next hour!

oh that sounds like fun!

also, i bred two of my Star Wars pairs! yaay! :D

next week, it'll be my So Weird dragons. (Rick and Molly didn't give me an egg.  i just need one more from them!)

15 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It's not just how many you kept, but *how* you acquired them. Imagine you'd manage to trade in a way that you're constantly hatchielocked with stuff that grows up within the next hour!

🤔 Is this a challenge? Because I might can do that.

7 hours ago, Erebus said:

OOO. I love animals. When I get home, {heaven} I will probably fall in the water under the rainbow bridge from all the animal friends I cared for. BIG hugs await! I bet you get amazing stuff. Christmas every day! BTW. I spay and neuter many cats. I try to trap a few a year. In fact, I got a little paw print tattooed on my ear. 

Excellent. I have friends who do a lot of spay and neutering around the island.  We still need masses more.

7 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

I wish I could get more pets. But sadly with the parvo virus still in our yard I can't for the next year to 5 years maybe

It was parvo? :( I hadn't realized that.

@Long_Before_Sunrise, why are you double posting? :blink:

@Ruby Eyes, we need a teleport system, so you can send things to us!

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

🤔 Is this a challenge? Because I might can do that.

Halloween's a good time to try for hatchie lock. XD

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

To give you the opportunity to flex your mod power, of course 

Hmm. Thanks, but no thanks. :P

Stoopid Ghost cat stabbed me with his steely claws this morning. I'm going to need to do some serious monitoring of the punctures.

And Mama cat is back... and nursing... and skeletal. :( I hope she brings her kittens by soon so we can get her to a vet. I don't want to spirit her away from her babies.