Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Well if I remember right from Zhongli's quest the next place will be Inazuma and he mentions the electro archon. So yeah I'm also thinking Electro. Which means we will have to wait longer until we get to hear the story about the Dendro archon's death.

Hate and revenge is a very bad thing.... Especially if you are stuck as an abyss monster for 500 years

That's another question. Are the Abyss creatures the exact same people who were cursed or the descendants of those people? I mean Dain is ageless (500+) but did the rest of Khaen get that too? And why is he the only one to look human?

And where does Kaeya fit into all this? 

We there was an immortal curse laid upon him.... That is what Aether said.

Still wanted to know what he should have done to prevent the destruction of Khaen.

Yeah I don't know how that works... Or when they started planning on like killing everyone!

He certainly doesn't appear to feel very guilty. Maybe Dain felt that Khaen brought their destruction upon themselves? I mean, if they were responsible for the death of the previous Dendro god and the others retaliated, then fair dos? 

Maybe only a small faction were responsible though, and many innocents were punished, which is why the Order don't care about hurting others now?

Ya'll missed page 400. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's nice to be home but my tidy living room seems to have exploded.

Lagie!

*snugs*

Exploded? O.o It wasn't me I swear.

*hides bomb making kit*

Fortune!

*snugs back*

Hmm. Unless your kit has Lego in it, it probably wasn't you. <. <  >.>  <. <

Edited by Lagie

Well, a lot of my 'debris' is Lego in various stages of sorting, cleaning, and building. I have a bunch of Star Wars sets I need to figure out prices for so I can get them sold and out of my house.

No. My own SW sets are smaller ones.

These sets came already built and they're mostly early ones. If I were in the U.S. there would be a much better market for them.

Shame XD

We've all wanted to destroy a star or six at one point or another. 

Pretty much anything with a pulse....or goo....?

( @DragonSpirit009 What do Slimes have?)

He also set a hydra sea god loose on a city and the only way we could stop it was to drop a building on it. 

We beat him up once a week =D

Apparently pure elemental energy.

Should stick them in a power plant.... would solve all our loadshedding.

image.png

Well this is interesting

image.thumb.png.9522fe24b25a49f0f533c4e1c4182d1b.png

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Connects worlds? Interesting. I wonder if that means Khaen does have a connection to wherever the Twins came from. 

What I understand from that is that the entrance of the destroyed Khaen is basically the Spiral Abyss!

Well I guess the Abyss would have connections to the Abyss Order XD

I wonder if Childe's connection to the Abyss is going to be a thing? He did spend quite some time there. Maybe he's an agent? 

Wait.... He was in the Abyss?! I didn't seem him there while my butt is getting whooped.

Childe was trapped in the Abyss in his younger days for a few months. He met someone there who taught him how to fight. It was his experiences there that awakened his love for battle and strong opponents.

There were are some similarities between the Abyss Herald's fighting style and Childe's big boi form too. 

Huh!! Never knew that.... Is that in his history dialog of the game