Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

But how will I keep an eye on Genshin chat XD

Also in yesterdays quest.... Isn't it dark that Dain is kinda killing off his own people

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

We are still missing a lot of information here. Assuming that they were all human like Dain apparently is, then he may believe that they are too far gone and no longer considers them people. We still don't know why Khaenri'ah was destroyed. Were the gods jealous or afraid? Did they threaten the Archon ruled lands? Who cursed Dain? Why has our sibling decided to help them? What does the Abyss Order actually want?

Well if it was me.... I would want freaking revenge XD

I think the gods were both afraid and jealous... and maybe spiteful. I mean how dare they do so well without them.

But I will listen to the voice notes again just to make sure cause I feel like I missed a lot of stuff XD

Unless we actually see it for ourselves, it's basically they said vs they said. The people of Khaen may feel their destruction was undeserved, other might say they had it coming. Who are we supposed to believe?

I feel like we are supposed to take our brother's words at face value, but he spent a long time on his own even before he woke us up. Is he being controlled by the Unknown God? Have his experiences warped his mind or made him bitter and resentful? Does he really know something we don't? Why did he take so long to wake us? Why didn't he look for us after we were separated? Why didn't he let us go with him? Why does he let his goons try and kill us on a regular basis? That alone makes me make not like or trust him. 

Edited by Fortune86

Well we don't know what the Unknown God did to us after she turned us in a block.

And the journey that our brother took was it before the fall of Khaen or after being turned into a block like us

From what I can gather things went as thus ~

Twins arrive in Teyvat via meteor.

Brother wakes up first.

Khaen gets destroyed.

Brother wakes up Twin.

Everything is on fire.

They attempt to flee.

Unknown God captures Brother and seals away Twin.

Twin wakes up again and meets Paimon.

Adventures!

I'm getting that too... when has he done the quest we are doing now....

Also this is making half sense now

But why didn't he wake us up too? We could have gone on that journey together and be on the same page already.

I definitely get Rita vibes from the Tsar XD

I am wondering how they are going to do Lynette and Lyney. Will they both come out together? Will we have to pull them separately? Will they have a special ability if they are both in your squad at the same time? Or if you play with someone who has the other twin? 

I don't know. But how did we get stuck in meteorites in the first place.

But those first lines that Dain said... Those are intriguing me.

Also where he says command me. I have a feeling we are royalty of Khean as well.

We came from another world, so unless the founders of Khaen are from the same place I doubt we are related. Though that would be a heck of a plot twist, the Abyss Order literally being our people (and also really suck that they keep attacking us). 

I think the meteorites are just how the Twins get from world to world, like rocky spaceships. The Traveller is actually a lot stronger than they are letting on, just depowered at the moment. 

Have you done the Oceanid final quest? As if I didn't feel bad enough about fighting her already T.T

But we don't know how long our brother spent with the people before waking us up. And what if Khaen dubbed us a honorary knights like in Monstadt?

I know the Traveller is really strong... but how do we get our original powers back? By completing all 7 nations? By so other voodoo.

Yeah I just finished it.... Endora sleeps when you don't move.... Such cute small zzzz floating from her ^.^

If Khaen and the Abyss Order has ties to the Twins, rather than just our Brother, why are they so hostile to them? They essentially keep trying to beat up a weakened, confused child. Not cool. 

If the Traveller had somehow been involved with the destruction of Khaen then I'd understand, but nothing so far has hinted at that. They more or less slept through the whole thing. If we are considered a confused ally then you'd expect them to approach us on friendly terms and be like "The people you are hanging out with are the bad guys. We'll fill you in over tea and pancakes". 

I feel bad for shelving Flo, but Endora is so cute! 

Well I'm re-listening to the conversation with Dian.

And it's kinda clear that our brother woke us up when Khaen was up in flames. And that we saw a place in chaos. Which the two tried to leave the world in the end but failed.

So fast forward 500 years I don't think the Abyss knows who we are really cause the people of Khaen never met the Traveller. I mean look at the Abyss Herald he didn't recognize us until after he fought us.

And then he tried to kick our head in 2 more times after that XD

I'd imagine after 500 years the Order would know that their Prince has a sister, a sister who isn't in the know. We've been recognised a few times. But instead of trying to talk to us and try and get us on their side they're just like 'kill them on sight'. 

I don't know maybe he didn't mention his sister cause he was scoping out the place first. And maybe then got mixed into things. Like we were thrown head first into taking on Stormterror XD

And I don't know if he came looking for us. We don't know what happened to him when he was caught by the Unknown God? He may have gotten more info or remembered a lot more than us

That's why we need more info. Presumably our brother has a reason for siding with Order. It'll have to be a good one, considering they want to wipe out humanity. 

But I wonder why humanity cause it was the gods that destroyed their homes?

Again we need more info. 

Maybe the god were jealous or worried that humans wouldn't need them any more. Maybe the people of Khaen posed a legit threat towards the other nations. Did they attack and kill the previous Dendro Archon? Perhaps it was simply an accident. Maybe Venti got super drunk. I dunno XD 

Dangit Venti!

XD

I also wonder why Dain "despise" the fact that the people of Monstadt for building the cathedral and statue. I mean we know he doesn't like the gods at all but he seem like his understanding of how things should work be "we build you this so you better bless us" kinda understanding.

(I'm literately sitting and listing to all the voice note now XD)

As he comes from a nation without a god, perhaps he feels people should spend less time praying and more time doing? I mean yeah there are some things that are outside of mortal ability but even in real life people tend to pray for help with things that can be fixed if they just got off their butts and did so themselves. Dain probably thinks that the people of Teyvat are too reliant on their gods. 

I mean, when you come from a nation that was equal to (or maybe even surpassed) the god ruled ones, he must be wondering why others feel they need blessing of any kind. He knows they can manage without. 

True true!

Okay another theory.... Could it be that maybe the people of Khaen was approached by any or the gods or Celestia gods or whatever and it back fired? And that's how the war started.

Cause in the one voice note he states always be on your guard when around gods. While at the same time he said that you shouldn't try to overthrow them or hunt them..

Cause he also mentions "Lest I repeat the failings of my forebears"

So they might have had interactions with the gods... but stuff didn't go well.

Also another voice note he says.

"The destruction of the nation of Khaen by the gods... is the reason the Abyss Order now seeks to destroy the nations watched over by the seven.

So I think the Abyss might want to kill all humanity cause then there will be no one to worship the gods. O.O

Possibly? I mean the last Dendro Archon died 500 years ago, the same time as Khaen was destroyed. I'm going to assume the two are related, but we don't know the specifics. Celestia is said to be a panopticon of sorts (which is kinda creepy). Maybe a god escaped and fled to Khaen? 

I can understand the Order's hatred for the Archons, but killing all the humans who worship them is going too far. 

Yeah those are some of the questions that needs answering.

Which element is next? Dendro or Electro?

Well if you want to hurt the god why not destroy what they try to control?

I'd say Electro. All the clues point that way.

Revenge is one thing, but hurting innocent people is another.