Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Just now, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*looks through Trade at the Wants* Someone has slipped something  in these guys' juce boxes.

XD Yeah, I was looking at those this morning! Some do seem just a tad unreasonable.

3 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:
5 minutes ago, trystan said:

maybe i ought to look for a few purples, reds, and pinks after work tonight :)

Me for last few months. Then I trade or give them away....

so then you look for more.... rinse and repeat?

Just now, trystan said:

so then you look for more.... rinse and repeat?

Err... yes. ☺️ 

But I have added some male Pinks to my Influencers to balance out the number  of females. First I needed more females. Then my scroll said  'ok.' and I started getting lots of females. Now I need male Pinks to counter that.

That would be sweet of you. I don't need him as badly as I did, but I'm still alternating the Pinks.

It's probably confirmation bias, but it seems like as I add males to the Pink group, my scroll has gome back to normal male to female uninfluenced ratios. 

My Xenos obligingly produced on the first try a trader's request for a 2G where all three Xenos were different types. Now his trade is about to grow up...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/gMqzW

oh nice xeno!

i have some pairs of pinks that i can try to breed for you, and then influence properly.... and i'll send you the hatchie shortly after he hatches :) 

wow, i just looked at my stats in my purple banner - 706 females and 707 males! that's a pretty balanced scroll :) 

Edited by trystan

Heh, this messy yellow Zyu trade is the descendant of My Dog Has Fleas Trotsky and Kovia's

Z'Need Some Flea Soap.

heh.

i don't mind messies on my scroll.  on inbreds 🤷‍♀️

30 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

XD Yeah, I was looking at those this morning! Some do seem just a tad unreasonable.

A lot of players apparently don't even realize there is the wiki and the forums and fan sites... or maybe they just like to figure it out for themselves as they go along 

5 minutes ago, trystan said:

i don't mind messies on my scroll.  on inbreds 🤷‍♀️

It's not inbred, just carelessly bred. 

lol  I'll take Grease over Vampire Diaries. My Vampire Squad might object to the vampire-themed non-Vampire. 😄  Thanks.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

lol  I'll take Grease over Vampire Diaries. My Vampire Squad might object to the vampire-themed non-Vampire. 😄  Thanks.

:) i'm glad you recognize Alaric from Vampire Diaries!  Dorian is from Legacies though XD 

all right, eggie is influenced male, and my plan is to incubate him too, so i hope to PM you tuesday afternoon sometime. :) 

9 hours ago, trystan said:

i have a seasonal pair to breed tonight.  if i get another equinox, i'll breed them next sunday again (

You're not the only one having this problem. Other people, including me, have noticed mixed breed pairs are producing the same breed of egg every time they are bred. 

I tried breeding a Carina last night. I got 3 eggs out of 7 pairs of dragons. All 3 were Tan Ridgewings from purple Ridewing x Blue Nebula. :huh:

not sure that's it..... Equinoxes are newer than the Seasonals, so there aren't as many of them around.  i bred my other Winter x Equinox twice before i got my Spring.  this pair is just a little more stubborn

Edited by trystan
me being an alarmist

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

I agree completely with the pics XD

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I haven't been on Dauntless yet today (been doing Genshin dailies). You up for seeing if we can hunt shards together later? 

You two woke me up! :P

(it totally wasn't the heartburn)

Hi Sunrise!

Pic 4 as in me and Spirit? XD

It may have to be this evening if I have to catch up on Genshin this afternoon Spirit :)

Edited by Fortune86

The for pics is just a short explanation on what happened to us in gaming XD

All good with me. Don't know if I need to make dinner tonight so we can have a go tonight at Dauntless

Awesome.

I hit BP 50 today so I bought the pass and gave Childe the fancy green bow. 

I dunno if I'll spend money on Dauntless though. I like it but there doesn't seem to be much of a plot beyond 'kill monsters'. I'll definitely aim for the trophies but I fear there may be a point where we get tired of the grinding.  

Yeah I don't think there is much story there.... But at least its something we can play together.

And I'm actually playing better because it's on console and not mobile XD