Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Boo for blue? In gemshard context.

LOL!

also, since i don't have to back to the doctor until July, she's hoping i've gotten the covid vaccine before then! i'm... not holding my breath! XD

I went to renew a prescription this morning. It took longer to get out of the parking lot than to actually get the prescription because they were doing drive-through swab testing at the back of the lot and the long waiting line of cars was blocking the rest of the lot.

Wait. That had nothing to do with vaccines. ... oh well.

oh fun.... not.

one the other hand, your post reminded me to renew my only prescription i get at walgreen's...i only have four left.  but i can pick up my refill tomorrow :) 

Yay! I'm glad my ramble was good for something.

I have had too much sugar today. *sneezes*

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of doughnuts with sprinkles*

it also helps that i think in non-sequiturs, so there's that. XD 

g'night Lagie!

Good morning everyone

Apparently my mother won R5000 worth of smart shopper points at our local grocery store. All because she bought a Plush cleaning product. She was ecstatic.

2 hours ago, DragonSpirit009 said:

Good morning everyone

Apparently my mother won R5000 worth of smart shopper points at our local grocery store. All because she bought a Plush cleaning product. She was ecstatic.

That's awesome! Congrats MommaSpirit!

Morning peeps! 

Hi there Qwackie!! It's been ages!

FORTUNE!
*huggles*

Very hungry.... My mother did not approve of me making the whole house smell op popcorn

Nope she doesn't like popcorn... thus she was upset with the smell

Yeah I also want a nap but apparently thats not happening

Our newspaper is gone.... So now I'm just loafing around

3 hours ago, Qwackie said:

in for my bi-centuarly post, I miss this place

Welcome back! Come hang out more, if you're able. We miss you, too!

Congrats, Mamma Spirit! :)

How can you not like popcorn, though? At one house I house sat for years ago, the very standoffish cat who ignored me for days suddenly showed up in my lap demanding popcorn on the day I made it. Apparently, it was her favourite food, along with pizza. Weird cat.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I wanted to spend my day clearing shop donations out of my office but my cash person will not be in today so I'll be stuck at the shop. We are prepping for an airlift again and have closed the vet clinic and adoptions so my shop will be the only money coming in this week. No pressure. :P

*yawns*  Good morning.

I have realized I use the word 'just' too often in my sentences and I'm working on not doing that. 

*waves hi to @Qwackie*

so yesterday i got the first dose of the shingles vaccine.  now it feels like someone beat up my upper arm a LOT. owies.

I have a friend who had a very bad reaction to her first shingles shot -- high fever, nausea, full body aches and more to the point that she was in bed for 4 days. She is trying to decide whether she wants to risk the second, although her doctor thinks that if she loads up on ibuprofen and drinks lots of water she should be able to head off the worst of it.

Beautiful sunny day here and is supposed to top out in the 50s. Weird for January, but I'll take it. My friends and I walked a nearby rail trail this morning. There was lots of frost on the grass when we started, but the sun soon took care of that.