Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It's so cold (for here - 68° F inside) that I dreamt it had snowed at my shop, a good three inches' worth of the white fluffy stuff all over everything and I was worried about how my shop dog would cope. XD

Snow dream toppage, page 329! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Send some of that dream snow this way! I'm melting

*snugs both back*

Wish I could, Spirit! I dislike being cold.

Aww, sorry, Fortune. :(

Fortune!

*falls over*

Yup. Just cold here, too.

It doesn't snow here (though it did once, briefly, back in the 70's).

How goes the day?

One extreme or the other, hunh?

It's my day off, and I'd really like to stay home and work on the Lego set I just got, but instead I have to trek way out west and stand in a bank line for possibly hours to pick up a replacement credit card (my bank decided to upgrade all our cards to chipped cards so my relatively new card got cancelled two days ago. Stoopid bank.). Sigh. I don't even have proper cold weather clothes to leave the house in.

They don't mail out the cards?

(For some reason my brain threw a 'star' in before trek there.)

Nope. Never have. 

The post office steals anything valuable.

Star Trek. XD Good one!

At least I no longer have to trek all the way south; I was able to get the card sent to a branch I feel safe in (since my home branch has been closed since March due to Covid).

today it Martin Luther King Jr. day.  the stock market is closed, so i'm off.  and i'm crocheting.  

i'll be picking up my groceries today, because i can. XD 

younger daughter's boyfriend moves into his college today (it's only about 45 minutes away).... he's living on campus, but many of his classes are online.  except the music classes XD 

younger daughter starts her classes tomorrow, but she's at home, instead of on campus 6 hours away.  she moves back out in August though - her and two friends have a house near campus. :) 

oh i will!  in the past 4 days, i've had 3 of them off.  i don't wanna go back tomorrow! XD 

i'm off on friday this week, but i have a dentist appt.... which is like an hour drive.  long story XD 

It's always hard to go back when you've been off.

My credit card trip was surprisingly speedy. A lady came from inside to ask why each of us was in line, and since I didn't actually need to see a teller, she was able to go in and retrieve my envelope. I think it was barely 20 minutes total time which for here is miraculous.

Hopefully the phone call to activate it will go as smoothly!

I'm on bag 9 of 19 of the Lego treehouse. I'm feeling super speedy as the last FB post I saw in the Lego group was someone who took ten days to complete theirs. :P

oh right.... yes!

i've started my rainbow blanket, to make sure i know how to do all the rows.  then i need to get more green and blue yarn for it. XD  then it's back to my nephew's blanket!

Sounds like fun! I'm sure you'll remember. ;)

well, there's a bit of back and forth.  i first read it wrong and thought it was over two rows, but that wouldn't be right.  turns out the back and forth is three times, so it moves along nicely, :D 

Once you get the rhythm going, all will flow nicely.

Back to the Lego!

19 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Once you get the rhythm going, all will flow nicely.

this is very true!

enjoy the Lego! :) 

I am! It has awesome details in it. I'm partway through bag 12 and stopping for the night.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of Activia*

Have fun!

*poofs for real now*

... or does she? ;)