Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Hi, MP!

So it's one of those games where you have to spend money in the game?

oooh brownies!

my vremya will be hatching as soon as i incubate it. XD

i'm at work so i can't crochet, but i really should be doing that. XD

We had a staff meeting at work today. There's a law-enforced $200 fine for no mask (if caught) and an in-shelter fine of $5 for no mask (if anyone cared enough to enforce it), so what does one of our staff members do? Waltzes in with no mask on, not even carrying one, and plonks his XXXL butt down maskless, and I'm the only one who says anything. *headdesks* He went and got one from the vets, then proceeded to have it on his chin most of the time. Sigh.

argh, that's frustrating, Lagie, i'm sorry you have covidiots there too.

This is the same idiot who used to leave his gun leaning on the wall of our shared office until I threatened to call 911 next time I found it there.

What upsets me more is that the next people up don't deal with his abysmal behaviour.

oh that sounds like a lovely person. why is he still a staff member, if you don't mind me asking.

Because our manager is a wimp and doesn't like to be mean to people.

We had a staff member known to be, and proven several times to be, a thief. It took a Board member threatening to pull all her financial support (she and her friends bring in thousands of dollars a year) before the manager fired the thief. He's a wimp.

Another pretty much useless staff member who should have been fired about five years ago? He no longer works for us because he died, not because he was fired. (AIDS, not Covid, Nov 2019.)

uhm.... yikes.  yeah, your manager is a wimp, and i think you ought to be the manager instead!

Nothing would get done ever if I were manager. We have a significant number of staff who won't a) listen to a woman and b) listen to a white woman. 

I have enough to manage coordinating my 16+/- volunteers at my shop.

Yay for crocheting!

I'm going to head to bed now.

Good night!

*poofs in a cloud of popcorn*

Morning peeps!

@Marcus Pheonix Aw shame. 😧

@Lagie You can spend money on Genshin if you want, but most people play for free. 

I've started looking at houses again. Why are all the nice ones just that little bit too far away? 

Honestly based off how much money they've made I don't think most people play for free. I think that's the exception.

I've stopped looking at moving out to rent this year and looking at cars instead cause I have too many problems.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Happy car hunting, MP!

Brrr. It is chilly this morning.

morning all. 

thought i'd try stalking for gemshards today.  if i don't find any (i'm at work and all that), i might try to breed the ones i have.  i just want a few more, is all.  maybe i'll end up with more red or green ones, too! (i have 1 of each of those.  i have 3 blue ones. XD)

Twitter suspended his account. Took 'em long enough.

My allergies have gone beserk.

i know, right?  there's a LOT of stuff being talked about now that should have happened two, three years ago!

booo on your allergies.

i'm still jungle stalking.... and crocheting.  so not a lot of stalking XD 

I have only two nights left in this house (for which my nose is thankful - I have gone through so many tissues here), so I'm taking a break from the news to have a last watch of some of the Christmas specials I recorded. I will have to delete them Friday morning.

maybe you're allergic to the house you're at?

have fun with your xmas specials!

Definitely to something here. I was fine all day at work. We had a four-digit day! I think our customers missed us. XD