Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Tigger pooped in the house last night. Instead of going back to bed by my mother, he came to me.

Trying to suck up so that I won't discipline him, because I'm the one who yells at them. But I wouldn't do that cause it was in the middle of the night and he couldn't get out.

So he tried snugging on my head... my side... under the covers. He was just exhausting.

I know that feel XD Ever since I got new pillows Darcy has insisted on sharing them with me. But he's a big cat and keeps pushing me off. 

And Muggie has been a dream these last few days. It's like the dogs are playing tag with who is keeping me awake

I have to take them to the vet this weekend. I'm afraid their meds might not last during the holiday season

I read tiger pooped in the house and had to quickly remember where in the world tigers lived and didn't believe they lived in South Africa.

XD

Hi there MP!

Well Tigger is actually named after this one

4ada45c81c5b3a01f90c9dd967b0f363.png

A tiggers a wonderful thing.

You know I realise I should play Genshin and record it for you guys to watch :D

Yes! Please! Then we know what we are getting ourselves into XD

Speaking of, the new special banner comes out tomorrow. Zhongli aka the man with the sexy voice, and the claymore squad.

I saw.... But I'm still Rank 25.

I need to be Rank 26. But I don't know if my characters are good enough yet.
I still need items for them to level up

Honestly farming ascension items becomes such a chore. I was farming the geo boss for his item and I only got 2 of the ascension material from him so i'm gonna have to do him again and he's such a pain (not too hard with my B-team but just time consuming. My A-team is all about offence my B-team is all about defence so they can withstand a lot).

You should just do the increased world level, increasing world level does make enemies harder but it also increases the quality of drop items so you will need to to be able to properly level up characters.

It is a quite broken system however as any new character you want needs to be power leveled by your other characters just to be useable.

Yeah the leveling system is a bit annoying to me. But in all I like the game!

I wonder if my phone will be able to handle it for a long time.

My contract is ending next month and I would like to stop it. Then I will be able to save some extra money for paying off my car service and maybe a new laptop

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

It rained in the night. I do hope it stays dry today. The wind has returned with the cold front.

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I hope the wind will calm down there by you!

Here by us it's oddly cool. No rain but cloudy

Spirit!

*huggles back*

This is the house I was in for Hurricane Floyd way back in 1999, so I'm used to this house and wind. XD

The dogs have changed since then.

It's about 22 here by us. We lack the humidity but we have the sun grilling us like bacon.

Well at least you are familiar with the house Lagie so that's a good thing.

It's cold, for here. I don't often need a sweater here but I will today.

Yes, knowing the house does help!

Hi, MP!

it really rained last night!

but - we're supposed to be getting a new shed, hopefully before the month/year is out.... so i have my boxes of things out on my back deck.  they were covered from the rain, but the water seeped up though the protective whatever i had on the deck and the bottom boxes are soaked again.   i really ought to bring them ALL in the house, but our front room is cluttered from the boxes i've already brought in. i hope i didn't lose anything in the wet boxes. i know i have notebooks and things in some of them, but i'm not entirely sure exactly what's in the ones still outside. ugh.

and i'm back stalking the cave for more goodies. XD

Eek. Water gets everywhere. The stuff at the shop that is outside is raised on plastic palettes which helps a bit.

Happy cave stalking! ;)

water does get everywhere.  i brought the rest of the boxes in the house, everything was fine.  but WHY do i have three extra box LIDS?

stalked the cave.  now i'm locked, thanks to a fun Glaucus drake i found on the AP - https://dragcave.net/lineage/qdKDd this one needs a GOOD name!

I have four extra lids protecting my outside stuff. XD

Aeon Song... hmm. Neverending Story? :P