Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Sleep on it? Maybe it will come back to you?

I have been washing Lego and watching Doctor Who.

Toppage, page 197! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

hm... that's a BIG maybe, leaning towards probably not.... but i'll try it.

34 minutes ago, trystan said:

hm... that's a BIG maybe, leaning towards probably not.... but i'll try it.

Worth a try!

Danger, is @wonton55912 okay? I sent a PM several days ago and it has not been read.

*poofs in a cloud of brownies*

Good night, all! Shop tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Worth a try!

i agree.  i'm pretty sure the name was a character from something somewhere that'd read or watched.... but i read and watch a LOT of things! ahhh!!!

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

Toppage, page 197! B)

*cuffs!* :P

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

Danger, is @wonton55912 okay? I sent a PM several days ago and it has not been read.

yeah! they have a lot of other things to attend to, but i can send them a message on discord and tell them to come check ^_^

i'm waking up at the most absurdly random hours lately... yesterday i woke up at midnight, today it's 3am... oh boy. *noms on the left behind brownies*

maybe a long shot, but is anyone else awake? :P

Someone was but not at CPA! :P Cute cuffs. :)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

I'm glad I heard the weather report that said this rain would be with us till Sunday so the grey rainy day I've woken up to again isn't a surprise. It will likely make for a quieter shop day and I will try not to yell at anyone today. :rolleyes:

good morning, lagie! i sent wonton a message, hopefully they'll see it and reply today ^_^

*takes some tea*

i hope the rain isn't as bad as it was yesterday, at least! it's supposed to warm up to 80F/25C here today, hopefully it'll be nice enough for me to go out rollerblading since i don't have any work this weekend :) gonna have to get my groceries tomorrow too

Good morning! I slept later than usual this morning, which is a good thing.

Hope you have a better shop day today, @Lagie.

It is raining here this morning, too. We had a very gray day yesterday, but thankfully no rain so I was able to get in my socially-distanced walk with my friends!

It is weird to me that you need to order toothpaste online and can't just walk into a chemist and buy it 😐

Though I haven't really sat down in store and looked at our toothpastes to see whether or not they're mint. I know the ones you get behind the counter are.

2 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

It is weird to me that you need to order toothpaste online and can't just walk into a chemist and buy it 😐

Though I haven't really sat down in store and looked at our toothpastes to see whether or not they're mint. I know the ones you get behind the counter are.

well, i would have no idea where to even find a chemist! most toothpaste is just bought in a store aisle, but those are all usually the same brand and... usually all mint 😕 except for kids toothpaste which is always sickeningly sweet instead. there's no winning!

i hope you had fun with your friends, purple! :)

i'm about to go rollerblading, got a great outfit today :Dc i'll have all my wrist guards and knee pads on when i get outside

20 hours ago, Lagie said:

nope. :( *sigh*

4 hours ago, dangershy said:

i'm about to go rollerblading, got a great outfit today :Dc

that IS a cool outfit, danger! :) 

retail job today.  busy again, but it's saturday in a month that ends in "-ber"! XD 

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hope you have a better shop day today, @Lagie.

I did, thanks! :)

5 hours ago, dangershy said:

well, i would have no idea where to even find a chemist!

Chemist = drug store where MP is! ;)

And yes, cool outfit!

55 minutes ago, trystan said:

Shucks.

Our shop day was somewhat quiet, I suspect because of the weather though it wasn't as wet as yesterday. The sun even came out briefly as I was driving home.

Edited by Lagie

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

Shucks.

i'm trying!

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Our shop day was somewhat quiet, I suspect because of the weather though it wasn't as wet as yesterday.

so when it rains, we get a LOT of customers who buy big items like poster board, foam core board, tri-folds, that don't fit in bags very well.  sometimes we do have bags that fit the foam core or tri-folds, but when it rains, it seems like that's what everyone is buying!  the best sundays, IMO, are the ones when the Eagles (NFL) are playing at 4 or 6 p.m., because everyone is watching the game! (ok, not everyone, but the store is suddenly not quite as busy.  tomorrow the Eagles play at 1.  we'll see how the evening goes..... (younger daughter and i work from 3 to close.)

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Chemist = drug store where MP is! ;)

And yes, cool outfit!

ohhh, did not know that!! thank you for telling me! and thank you for the compliment :3c (to both of you!)

i ate concrete when i was out rollerblading! totally dived downhill, slid a solid couple of feet. i got a video of it! question about sharing it, though, since i did yell a couple of... expletives, :p, when i fell. not, like, the f word, but s*** and d*** so i'd rather make sure first. here's a picture post-crash, though!

Buenos Noches everyone!!

Things have been hectic these past few days. I got rear ended at a stoplight yesterday and I'm a bit sore and have a bit of a headache but am otherwise physically fine, so is the car minus a small dent.

Eye exam recently determined that I need bifocals. At 20. Explains a lot actually.

Other than that I've just been spending tonight playing animal crossing with my friend, got all my eggs hatched, thinking of getting some more eggs.

If anyone is awake at this hour, how are y'all doing?

hey there wonton! glad you're physically fine, and the car only has a small dent.  i got rear ended about 6ish years ago, and the back end of my car was all smushed up, it wasn't fun at all.

my younger daughter has a switch and is playing animal crossing most of the time! XD 

my scroll link is in my sig, let me know if i have anything in there you'd like me to breed for you, if you want :) 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

hey there wonton! glad you're physically fine, and the car only has a small dent.  i got rear ended about 6ish years ago, and the back end of my car was all smushed up, it wasn't fun at all.

my younger daughter has a switch and is playing animal crossing most of the time! XD 

my scroll link is in my sig, let me know if i have anything in there you'd like me to breed for you, if you want :) 

I actually rear ended someone in February of last year going 50 on the freeway. That sucked. Car was totalled but I ended up fine (aside from a mark from the seatbelt- I still have a scar from that if you look closely enough).

If it isn't too much to ask, are any of your ice dragons available for breeding? 

ooof.

1 minute ago, wonton55912 said:

If it isn't too much to ask, are any of your ice dragons available for breeding? 

sure! i can try to breed my CBs, do you want me to try for a purebred, or try for a pretty looking mate that's also CB?

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

sure! i can try to breed my CBs, do you want me to try for a purebred, or try for a pretty looking mate that's also CB?

It doesn't particularly matter to me at this point, I'm just looking to get a second set of thunder/magma/ice. I've got a second thunder, and I think I'm going to try for a CB magma

Thank you!!

5 minutes ago, wonton55912 said:

Thank you!!

you're welcome.....i tried breeding them with holiday dragons...but i didn't get any eggs.  do you want me to try again next week for you?

Just now, trystan said:

you're welcome.....i tried breeding them with holiday dragons...but i didn't get any eggs.  do you want me to try again next week for you?

Sure!! Thank you so much tbh you're so kind. If there's anything from my scroll that you'd be interested in let me know. Most of my dragons can breed on Tuesday

Just now, wonton55912 said:

Sure!! Thank you so much tbh you're so kind. If there's anything from my scroll that you'd be interested in let me know. Most of my dragons can breed on Tuesday

you're quite welcome! and thanks :) 

it's almost midnight Cave/Eastern time on a saturday night.  if i'm still up next saturday night, i'll try again.  otherwise it'll be the next day, probably in the late morning.

my dragons breed whenever i breed them.  i just bred Amy and Rory, and that egg will grow up to be River XD 

I just got a CB magma!! Took me about 40 minutes but I'm well on my way to completing my second set now!!

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

it's almost midnight Cave/Eastern time on a saturday night.  if i'm still up next saturday night, i'll try again.  otherwise it'll be the next day, probably in the late morning.

my dragons breed whenever i breed them.  i just bred Amy and Rory, and that egg will grow up to be River XD 

Ah, yeah I'm on cave time myself.

I only recently started playing again after 7 years, so all my dragons just happened to be bred on the same day

49 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I tried for Ice, too, with no luck!

I sincerely appreciate the effort, Classycal!!

I made the mistake of releasing some of my frozen hatchlings, which dropped my trophy down to bronze. Had to abandon a purple egg I bred so I have a space open for a potential ice egg, because I didn't realize what I had done until after I had done it.

At least when my current hatchlings grow up, I'll be back where I started!

Edit: uhh, I made another mistake. Would anyone be willing to do me a favor and let me teleport an egg to them and then teleport it right back? I influenced it the wrong way...

Edited by wonton55912
whoops