Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I know XD

But any of the others will do as well. I think I just got one of each so far. Except for Staterae.

Hehe yeah that can be a problem. She just wants love :P

I can't catch xenos at all.  I'm not fast enuf. 

Yum.  Chips and dip.  

Yep.  Feed 'em once.  But how do you not?

office day today.

i'll be breeding a Mint for the next character in my Doctor Who group.

i bought two of my Stateraes from the Market, and then i bred a staterae from staterae x ke'maro! i really like the ke'maros and have a nice collection already. XD

i have at least two of each of the xenos, and can try breeding them to see if i get a requested offspring, if anyone would like to request.

tonight my younger daughter will be out, but hasn't said anything about where she's going or who she'll be hanging with - she says "all will become clear in time." here's what i've gathered, with a few facts from hubby: hubby said younger daughter let it slip that she was going about an hour away - which is his parents, where our older daughter has pretty much been living since last summer.  so - we think she's (voluntarily!) getting together with her older sister (ask her privately and she says she hates her sister and she's SO annoying) and they're plotting something for mine and hubby's birthdays (mine was 8/30, his is 10/17). one of the daughters said something about sept 26; i asked if i should take off work, she said that's not necessary.  so what i'm thinking is on the morning of sept 26 (which is kinda right between our birthdays) hubby and i will wake up to one of those lawn arrangements of sorts announcing to the neighborhood that we're 50. XD  (of course, i could also be completely wrong.... in all of it.)

32 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I can't catch xenos at all.  I'm not fast enuf. 

ditto

I managed two of each during the release and since then, nothing. Since my scroll goals are 4 male and 4 female CBs of every breed this may be hard. I bought one Staterae in the market and may never get another. No one has CBs of the new Xenos up for trade, or if they do they want things I can't get.

Another cool day here.

@trystan It is fun when your kids get together to plan sneaky stuff. Ours did that for our 50th anniversary. Surprisingly it was my son who first remembered it was 50 years.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan It is fun when your kids get together to plan sneaky stuff. Ours did that for our 50th anniversary. Surprisingly it was my son who first remembered it was 50 years.

pretty sure we just went out to dinner last year for our 25th anniversary.  but yeah, it is kinda fun. :)

i won't tell them i put the pieces together until after. XD

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

i won't tell them i put the pieces together until after. XD

Even if you are wrong will you tell them what you thought?

We knew our family was taking us out for brunch. We just didn't know where. They also paid for a weekend getaway for us to a surprise location.

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Even if you are wrong will you tell them what you thought?

sure! "oh, i thought..... guess that wasn't it."

oooh, where did you end up going for your weekend getaway? (if there were plans like that, it might have have been worded as "sure, it can't hurt to request off that day." but these days, i don't know that i'd want a getaway anyway....)

It was a resort in West Virginia. But you are right -- these days are different and a getaway might not be as welcome.

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i bought two of my Stateraes from the Market, and then i bred a staterae from staterae x ke'maro! i really like the ke'maros and have a nice collection already. XD

i have at least two of each of the xenos, and can try breeding them to see if i get a requested offspring, if anyone would like to request.

I'd like to request!  

2 minutes ago, Classycal said:

I'd like to request!  

which breed would you like, and i'll see what i can do. :)

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

which breed would you like, and i'll see what i can do. :)

Any of the new ones would be great.  

1 minute ago, Classycal said:

Any of the new ones would be great. 

sounds good. i have three open slots, i can try to breed three of 'em for you. i was thinking a holiday mate, so i have a better chance to get the Xeno, or do you want me to try for PB?

31 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It was a resort in West Virginia. But you are right -- these days are different and a getaway might not be as welcome.

nice!  and yeah....things are quite different for now.

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

Holiday mates are fine.

great!  i'll PM you shortly.  lunch first, then dragon breeding :)

edit - link has been PM'd! :)

Edited by trystan

Hope it's a fun whatever they've planned if they've planned, trystan!

I got to price today instead of cash or gate control. It was a nice change!

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hope it's a fun whatever they've planned if they've planned, trystan!

i'm sure it will be! ;) 

I once had a dragon cake, it had mint leaves as the scales, curly wurlies as the spines and was made from 1 cake and 6 large muffins.

Also @Fortune86 I just watched the first ep of the Dragons Dogma anime.

That cake is so cute Fortune!  

Good morning everybody.

Good morning, CPA! B)

Happy Birthday, Spirit!

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownie cake, and muffins*

Have a great day, Spirit!

Mine has not started well. I poked myself in the eye with my thumb while washing my hair. :P Blerg.

Hi Classy!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Thank you.... and thank you for my dragon gift as well ❤️