Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Good morning Marcus!

Yeah, it is weird. Even 10 years ago Spirit was always here.

6 hours ago, wonton55912 said:

uhh, I made another mistake. Would anyone be willing to do me a favor and let me teleport an egg to them and then teleport it right back? I influenced it the wrong way...

You still need your egg bounced? I'm here with space available.

I can try for an Ice egg for you, too, if you have space.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

You still need your egg bounced? I'm here with space available.

I can try for an Ice egg for you, too, if you have space.

Yes, I still need it :( And I do have one egg slot left!

You are honestly too kind!! PM me, I'll set up a teleport link.

Edit: Bouncing was a success, that Magma egg is now influenced correctly!! Tysm!!

I suppose all the ices in the cave are infertile this week XD

Edited by wonton55912

@wonton55912 I tried for an Ice too. Unfortunately I made a dumb mistake and bred it to one of the newly released dragons, and got that breed's egg instead. I only have 1 Ice dergy, so I'll have to try again next week.

Good morning.

It's rainy today. Trying to enjoy my day since in the following days I'll have a bunch of work to do.

Hopefully everyone has a good one.

i've got a few ices, none cb, and none purebred... a couple with nice lineages, though, so i'll give them a shot in a few hours when my nebby egg hatches!

i'm very very tired this morning 😴 thinking  about going to have some biscuits and gravy for breakfast, but the place that serves it doesn't open for another hour.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\  

10 hours ago, wonton55912 said:

Ah, yeah I'm on cave time myself.

I only recently started playing again after 7 years, so all my dragons just happened to be bred on the same day

yep, i'm up in PA!

i joined at the end of 08, and was active for many years.  but then i tapered off, only collecting the valentines, halloween and holiday dragons, and participating in the Festival of the Eggs and Trick-or-Treating.  some years i only got like two of those eggs XD but then in the spring of 2019 i just decided i ought to do this again :) 

retail job later. ugh.  it's a sunday in a month that ends in -ber and people are getting antsy about not being able to go places.  but we'll see how it goes. *sigh*

Leaving for church.  We can only have 25 people, we have 3 sessions on Sunday, and we can only go every other week.  We are being strict for good reason.  We wear masks and practice social distancing.  I'll see ya'all later.   

Good barely still morning, CPA! B)

*sets out Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

The sun is shining! Huzzah! So everything that's been soaked the past two days can finally dry out.

Enjoy church, Classy!

The Lego sorting and cleaning is going very slowly.

Hmm. None of my ices produced either. Maybe because it's still summer cavetime? XD

Edited by Lagie
Updating

16 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hmm. None of my ices produced either. Maybe because it's still summer cavetime? XD

sure, sounds as good of a reason as any other! :P 

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The sun is shining! Huzzah! So everything that's been soaked the past two days can finally dry out.

it's really nice here too - we have the air off and the windows open.  the kittens love sitting in the windows. :) 

1 hour ago, Classycal said:

Leaving for church.  We can only have 25 people, we have 3 sessions on Sunday, and we can only go every other week.  We are being strict for good reason.  We wear masks and practice social distancing.  I'll see ya'all later.   

Our services are still virtual. Our session (ruling board) decided not to consider reconvening in person until after the first of the year. I am just as happy with that as I would be less than satisfied with a service as restricted as it would have to be. And I am not sure I would feel safe even with the restrictions.

I watch our service online and usually also watch our former pastor at her new church in San Diego, and sometimes the church in Virginia where my friend's daughter is the organist.

16 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Our services are still virtual. Our session (ruling board) decided not to consider reconvening in person until after the first of the year.

same with my fellowship services... and i missed the first one of the new church year earlier. oops. the kids have a zoom thing a 10 and our service is at 10:30, and i just didn't get there this morning.  it's fine, i hope it ends up on youtube at some point.

Does anyone here collect split dragons by chance? Accidentally picked up an egg and don't want to just abandon it.

23 minutes ago, wonton55912 said:

Does anyone here collect split dragons by chance? Accidentally picked up an egg and don't want to just abandon it.

Me. *points to sig*  XD I'm egg locked for a few more hours, but will be glad to give it a home when I have space.

Edited by purplehaze

Just now, purplehaze said:

Me. XD I'm egg locked for a few more hours, but will be glad to give it a home when I have space.

I may be working on some things then, you can PM me or message on discord (if you have it) when you aren't locked. It's CB and all that jazz.

i thought of a jester name - not sure if it's the one i had the other day or not.  it's a male celebrity/comedian.  so i checked out my unnamed jesters, and they're all females. don't think that name will work then.  also pretty sure that the name i had in mind was a male's name as well.  maybe it's just as well that i don't remember it then? XD 

Urgh. It's almost midnight and the people who've been keeping me awake the past two nights are now in the pool. Making noise. And drinking beers from the sounds of the popping caps. And our pol closes at 10 p.m. People can be so inconsiderate. So much for my going to sleep.

Yeah, so much for going to sleep, but I'm going to give it a try.  It rained here today - or yesterday now.  

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

The plumber is coming in an hour. I do hope whatever is leaking is an easy fix.

*grabs toast and tea*

Hope your plumber got things all taken care of for you.

Need to go to the grocery store. Hoping to get going soon to beat the crowds. I would go first thing in the AM, but hubby likes to go with and he is not an early riser.

Fairly cool this morning and not supposed to get much above 80F today, but feels like the humidity is really high.

Talked to my sister in AZ last night. They finally had a few days below 100F after a whole string of days 115 or higher. She and her hubby are finding it impossible to get their exercise in -- too hot to walk outside and the malls not open early for walking (why on earth not?) and too crowded once the stores are open. Her hubby has Parkinson's and really needs to keep moving, but it is hard.

oh wow, that's frustrating, purple!

good luck, lagie!

today's an office day.... and i'm picking up my groceries today, because i'll be out tomorrow afternoon.  one day last week, my mom told me that my sister-inlaw's cousin had a heart attack and couldn't be revived.  he was only two years younger than me. :( there's a viewing tomorrow afternoon, so groceries are today.  when my sister-inlaw posted about her "cousin-brother" she had grown up with, i realised me and my brothers also grew up with cousins on my dad's side of the family - my dad's sister and family (aunt, uncle, 2 boys and a girl) lived less than 10 minutes away from us, and when we were all in school, we went to school with each other.  but then there's my mom's brother's kids - my other first cousins that we rarely saw because we're in PA and they're in Florida.  and later in life still, hubby has like 25 first cousins, and he really only saw two of them, and that was also rarely too. so i need to remember that not everyone had a childhood with their cousins.  i know my girls don't, so.....

also want to name more dragons. eventually.

Plumber went smoothly, thank goodness, and he's now at my friend's doing her long overdue repairs.

Sorry to hear that, @trystan. :(

I have many cousins here but I seldom see them these days.

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Sorry to hear that, @trystan. :(

I have many cousins here but I seldom see them these days.

thanks, Lagie.  my cousins are now about 2ish hours away, and my brother is like 3.

glad the plumber went well!