Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Is there a support group or other agency that might pick up some or all of the cost?

Edited by a_god_s
*snags brownies and toast & jelly too!*

That stinks MP.  I've had multiple eye surgeries and it's no fun.

Took the Aso Lagie.

Got my kitchen reorganized. 

16 hours ago, a_god_s said:

Really cute Hippo song trystan!

thanks! i love that one. :) 

8 hours ago, Lagie said:

I wonder if Halloween will even happen. Mind you, most of us are already wearing masks! XD

i'm going to ask my neighbor what they're planning.  i might do what i did last year - get some candy, and get some party favor kinda things, so i have treats for everyone..... if my neighbors even think kids might be coming around.

there's a difference between masks and costumes. XD 

Actually for really creative people, it would be the perfect time to play with incorporating the covid masks into the Halloween getups.

XD

I'm watching the Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland. The girl playing Alice looks a lot like Susanna Harker from the original (U.K.) House of Cards.

so.... how would you use / utilize / integrate AR (augmented reality) into your life? (with no restrictions at all)

(this is the planner part of my plantser self coming out to play before November/NaNoWriMo) XD 

I enjoyed that.

I hope she finds him in real life. :P

AR? No clue.

52 minutes ago, Lagie said:

AR? No clue.

Augmented Realty.  like Pokemon Go.  i don't need to know right now. :) 

8 hours ago, trystan said:

Augmented Realty.  like Pokemon Go.  i don't need to know right now. :) 

Not something I do, so no relevance here! ;)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Early start today. I expect the shop will be busy.

Good morning, CPA!

Bright, sunny and cool here this morning. Perfect day for yard work. And there is plenty to be done.

Hope your shop day goes well, @Lagie

@Lagie- it's fine, I'm just gathering possibilities at the moment.  I sorta need a plot for my story XD

retail job this morning, now I'm on my way to my sister-inlaw's to put together some furniture for her :)

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hope your shop day goes well, @Lagie

Mostly! :)

(Oddly... we made $666 today. :huh: )

To beef and broccoli or not to beef and broccoli... decisions, decisions.

Man, that sounds good too. I haven't eaten yet today, I think I'll make myself a sandwich.

Sandwiches can be tasty! With the right ingredients.

I fell asleep. So much for my sleeping properly tonight. :P

@wonton55912 - i tried breeding my ice dragons again for you - but no one was interested.  do you want me to try again next weeked (saturday nite or sunday morning?) let me know :) 

8 hours ago, wonton55912 said:

Does anyone want a Seawyrm Pygmy hatchie that was the wrong gender for my lineage? https://dragcave.net/teleport/c9358407eedde369ab383f89abf72800

Would have taken it had I seen this earlier.  Oh well.  What kind of lineage are you planning?  I'm up to 7 gens of a PB Seawyrm lineage.  If that's what you are planning, I can send you some stuff to help you get started.  

Edited by Classycal

8 hours ago, Classycal said:

Would have taken it had I seen this earlier.  Oh well.  What kind of lineage are you planning?  I'm up to 7 gens of a PB Seawyrm lineage.  If that's what you are planning, I can send you some stuff to help you get started.  

I'm planning on a staircase nilia Seawyrm lineage. My starter pair was a male nilia and female Seawyrm hence the frustration with the male CB. He grew up though so I'll find some use for him.

9 hours ago, trystan said:

@wonton55912 - i tried breeding my ice dragons again for you - but no one was interested.  do you want me to try again next weeked (saturday nite or sunday morning?) let me know :) 

I actually just recently got a full pb summoning set that someone gave me for a xeno hatchie on the public trades. So it's nothing super pressing at the moment. Not that I wouldn't take an ice egg, but still.

ACK sorry for the double post I just woke up.

Edited by wonton55912
whoops

It's really hard to edit when quotes are involved! XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and cake*

It's a beautiful sunny day!