Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

There are minifigures in there so I look forward to rummaging through the container and box.

Looks like there is a lot to rummage through. Quite a find! :D

39 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Looks like there is a lot to rummage through. Quite a find! :D

It was!

I just wish it didn't have a disturbing odor of cat pee. I may have to reverse my usual process (sort then clean) and just pour cleaner staight into the container before I continue sorting.

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It was!

I just wish it didn't have a disturbing odor of cat pee. I may have to reverse my usual process (sort then clean) and just pour cleaner staight into the container before I continue sorting.

Ewww! Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

17 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Blackie didn't do it! XD 

46 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Ewww! Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

👍

41 minutes ago, trystan said:

Blackie didn't do it! XD 

XD

It's amazing how quickly time flies while sorting Lego. And I have barely started.

26 minutes ago, Lagie said:
1 hour ago, trystan said:

Blackie didn't do it! XD 

XD

we don't call him Pee Boy for nothin', don'tcha know? he's got protest pees and marking his territory pees.  it's why he goes outside a lot. (alot)

XD 

good morning, DS! it's still super dark outside but i think it's 'early' enough for me to call it morning...

time has been incredibly weird lately, i fell asleep at 5.30pm and i woke up at midnight. hopefully the brits will be waking up soon, lmao. hopefully i can catch some nice eggs from the cave since it's so so late/early...

i finally, finally managed to find and order some unflavored fluroide toothpaste and i'm so relieved about it i could cry. all the toothpaste i've been trying to find lately is still MINT even when it's not labelled!!! and the mint hurts my mouth. i hate being stuck with so many sensory issues :( but at least i have something to deal with it at long last.

good morning fortune, hi marcus!

18 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Mint hurts your mouth?

yeah... i can usually tolerate small things like those starlight mints, but it hurts to scrub mint in my mouth. it sucks a lot.

i've been using this coconut + lime flavored toothpaste that i like a lot, but there's no fluoride in it, and the dentist says that i need to have fluoride 😕

it's three in the morning and i have nothing to do... i have some tea steeping in the kitchen and the oven is heating up for a snack :) maybe i'll try to do some art! i should change my icon on here to the new one i made too... brb!! :Dc 

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

It's very gratifying to watch a let's play of a game you have already beaten and see people fail in the same places you did XD

Hi there MP!

Sorry you are a bit sensitive to mints, Danger.

I kinda have the same problem kinda. But I like mint... Just not super strong mint

Fortune what game is this?

Wish I could record my whole game play XD

Well rather record the replay. It would be less time

I still need a flash drive to save the stuff on so I can make longer than 5 minute recordings

K.K Slider is coming to my Island!

I did MP ^.^ I saw a while back. Something fun for next february XD

I wonder if I have that on my wishlist!

Who is visiting your Island?

He's some person who is supposed to show up at 3 stars rating. I hope that means I can alter the actual landscape now. I need to do some serious tweaking. 

Ah so its someone that basically can allow you to go to the next level