Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

My cousins are scattered all over the country at this point, from Florida to Alaska and points in between. Some of them were close as kids, but we have pretty much lost touch.

Sorry to hear about that trystan.

I have more cousins than I can count.  60ish or more.  I don't know them all other than a name.  My mom came from a family of 11 and my dad came from a family of 13 or 14.  I am close to many of them!  They are all over.  

Edited by Classycal

thanks Classy {{hugs}}

i have 5 first cousins.... 10 now because they're all married. :) 

Hi there MP!

My clutch cable broke again for my car. I'm totally fed up

Damn that sucks. Car troubles are the worst.

I'm concerned about moving up to cairns cause both the drive up in my car will be terrible, and not having access to my mechanic filled family.

Resonant battles are so absurdly difficult and they keep just making them harder! Because of the damn limit you can't experiment with teams and builds, you basically have to rely on guides and I absolutely hate that, especially when guides might be for characters you don't have.

Sorry about your car, Spirit! Hope you are able to get it fixed soon.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Sorry I was AWOL yesterday. I followed the plumber to my friend's house, expecting to stay about an hour and ended up there till the start of Rachel Maddow, and when my phone died, I had no charger with me!

Our beaches are now finally opening, and weddings and funerals can have 20 people rather than 10. 

Nvm. Fake news.

Edited by Lagie
Updating

Sorry about your car Spirit.  I sure understand car problems.  I've had more than my fair share in the past year.  

Missed you Lagie.  Glad you are okay.

*brownies*!  Yum!

Thanks everyone!

At least you guys are supportive. Unlike some of my RL friends.

sorry to hear about car, spirit.  the car (2006 VW Beetle) younger daughter got seemed great, until the mechanic said there were a bunch of things wrong with it, including the fact that it was in an accident which wasn't on the carfax report, and there's a few expensive things that hopefully her friend's boyfriend can fix - for the cost of parts only.

nice cool day today.

Ugh! I have a love/hate relationship with cars. Love them because they are necessary to get around in this area -- hate them because of all the trouble they cause!

We are much cooler today, too, Trystan. It actually felt like fall when I got up this morning.

oh i totally get that about cars too, purple!

it's supposed to be in the 70sF and 60sF through the week and weekend... i love that fall is coming! :D

Cars are a definite necessity here, too. Where I live, the bus only goes south down my road. If I want to go north without a car, I either have to walk up to the next main road, or hope in a southbound bus and ride it all the way around the loop (and of the two that pass, I can only take one as the other goes to areas I wouldn't be safe...).

Urgh. I'm (sneakily at work) watching a gut-wrenching documentary about the aftermath of Hurricane Dorian last year and the efforts by so many people to save the dogs and cats and then later reunite them with their owners. I don't think I have enough tissues in my pockets for this today.

It's here, if you'd like to check it out!

Edited by Lagie

Good evening everyone.

I really wish my ex would stop calling me, and maybe that I would have the sense to not answer the phone.

I've been really tired recently. I may be sleeping too much.

i'm actually almost at the end of my Dr Who dragons.... the vremya at the top of my scroll is the 12th doctor!  so, that said: what would be a good dragon for Nardole - short bald guy. XD 

edit - a suggestion from my convo on discord was a mint! i have a pair i can breed in the morning - it's almost midnight cave time and, i don't want one that'll be hatching around that time.  i usually stop hunting / breeding about 11 p.m. Cave/Eastern time, otherwise it gets too late. ;) 

Edited by trystan

Good morning everyone!

Printing day today and my manager is really being annoying again

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Spirit, did you get all the new xenos (or do you have a favourite?)?

Can you let the answering machine answer, wonton?

I do hope these are not rain clouds in the sky.

@Marcus Pheonix Yeah, I agree. They're really annoying, much of the time I end up just not doing them because of it.

Good morning.

Another day of working lies ahead.

Hopefully everyone's day goes well today.

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Spirit, did you get all the new xenos (or do you have a favourite?)?

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I don't have a Staterae.

Hi there Subwoofer

Oof. The tricky one!

(I'm kicking myself for dropping two that day, having no clue how rare they would end up!)

Thanks, subwoofer. Hope yours goes well, too!

I was trying to catch the lanky male cat in a trap last night to have him neutered and instead caught the already-spayed pudgy female. Now she's being very needy at my back door.