Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Thank you! ^.^

I must admit I'm digging the Victorian Era Genteel Lady look. Once I've made up my island proper I'm hoping for some better photoshoots. 

EghvenmVgAAmdqU?format=jpg&name=small

I need some more proper table top type furniture. Like counters and side tables. At the moment I'm just using cardboard boxes all over the place XD

Pretty photo!!

Ah yes.... That sounds like when I lived in my flat XD

Hmm. Not enough blood?

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

*sends Spirit some blankets*

Colorado had snow yesterday!

Still hot and humid here.

Hi there MP!

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Well the winter weather kinda disappeared at 10. So it's a nice spring day again XD

Lagie!

*hugs and steals brownies*

Stabbing can go wrong in a lot of ways. People can be very uncooperative and scream and bleed in a very distressing fashion. Plus it's hard to get people to come into a plastic wrapped room so you end up spending a small fortune on stain removal. 

I'm now watching an Ori Let's Play. I'm blaming Spirit. 

I wanted to record the last part in Ori. But I need a flash drive to save the video and then upload it on the computer rather than loading it up via the Xbox which takes 7 times longer

*huggles both back*

*sends Spirit an umbrella* It rains in the spring, right?

*restocks brownies*

I thought I was doing okay mentally but it turns out I'm not. Good thing I'm not on cash so I won't need to deal as directly with customers today.

XD

No cause trust me I did die more than you XD

Aw sorry to hear you are having a hard time

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I thought I was doing okay mentally but it turns out I'm not. Good thing I'm not on cash so I won't need to deal as directly with customers today.

*hugs*

Cool and cloudy here today. Hard to believe fall is almost here. We really lost summer to do anything fun -- too much heat, too much Covid-19!

good morning... i'm very upset because i have to go to the dentist today instead. i just had kind of a meltdown about it because this dentist has already messed me up worse than i was when i started :( i'm in an incredibly bad mood and i really don't want to see this man at all. my fillings are chipping off, the tooth i originally complained about is still rotting away, and he put crowns on teeth that already had root canals.

i am so angry and upset about all of this and i don't want to go back there, but he's got three permanent crowns to install. after those are done i swear i'm telling them to never contact me again and that i'm getting a different dentist. this is all too upsetting for a million different reasons.

To clarify i had my vaccination training today and when giving the subcutaneous injection i got resistance in the arm so i shook a bit when I did the actual injection which hurt my partner a bit.

I have a needle phobia so im glad she was at least good at injecting me. My IM injection was good at least.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

{{hugs}} i get the not wanting to deal with customers.

@dangershy - my understanding (and fortunately my experience) is that the doctor should listen to you about what you need to tell them - in your case about the tooth that needs the attention! and not whatever tf they want to fix. that's not right.  i've been lucky with all my doctors that way.  i'm sorry your dentist is cr@ppy.

in other news, i think my NaNo this year might go into the realm of AR.  but i don't want whatever plot i pick to be to light and fluffy, nor sounding like a Black Mirror or Reverie episode! XD  i need a plot around a good AR experience, one kinda weird and meh, and another that's kinda "put down the AR and slowly walk away from it" - where the AR thing leaks into the real world.  but, if you reread how i started out - i need a plot! or two.  maybe up to 5, i could do a series of short stories again? *pokes my pantser brain that doesn't like all this planning*

ugh... i'm back from the dentist. i only got two of my three crowns installed because i'm absolutely not in the mood or mental state to deal with getting injected with anesthetic, and my front teeth were too sensitive to take off the temp... i have to go back next week, hopefully without garbage weather.

i feel really childish for crying so much about the dentist (very literally) but god, it's painful and unpleasant! :(

that sounds challenging, trystan, i wish you the best of luck. i also wish i had some ideas to offer you but i'm fresh out on those!

good luck, danger!

2 minutes ago, dangershy said:

that sounds challenging, trystan, i wish you the best of luck. i also wish i had some ideas to offer you but i'm fresh out on those!

thanks! i think the challenging thing will be finding all the words to write.  and, y'know, the plot. XD  my previous NaNos are at the "writings" link in my sig, it's my index, complete with little blurbs about the stories. :)

*hugs everyone*

It seems like the world is having a rough day today.

One of my shop volunteers, her housekeeper's son died of a heart attack this morning. :(

It's pouring rain here, and all the outside shop wares are getting soaked even with the tarps.

Sorry you have a lousy dentist, Danger. Hope the next is better.

Needle phobia, MP? That must make it difficult.

*leaves extra brownies for everyone and goes back to her shop*

*hugs Lagie back* thank you... :( i'm sorry you're dealing with so much too. i hope your weather gets better at the very least.

i can relate a lot on that, marcus... that's a huge reason why i hate dentist anesthetic so much :( i hate needles enough as it is, and it's even worse to have it stuck in my mouth... and it hurts!!

i'm so sorry to read that, Lagie.

i don't have a needle phobia, i'm just not a big fan of them.

I'm mildly phobic about them. When the school I was working at had a case of TB and we all had to be checked for it, the people that came to do it asked if I wanted to set an example for tge kindergartners who'd just come in, and I was all 'no way. Bad example,' and waited till after the kids had left to get done. I close my eyes for my every three months blood tests.

i have blood drawn every 6 or so months to check my cholesterol levels.  i just stick out my right arm and turn my head to the left.  it's only a poke and then it's good, but that doesn't mean i want them to do it..... 

edit:  Bolt Dragon informal poll - which stage of hatchie do y'all like better, s1 or s2? i want to freeze one, and i like both stages, so i'm curious to see what CPA says :) 

Edited by trystan

@Lagie@dangershy It's minor... like usually i'm okay, I don't like it but I'm ok. But the process of putting a needle in someone, hoping to not hurt them or do something wrong made it seriously stressful.

My phobia is only in the latter half of my life, after a doctor butchered me trying to treat an ingrown toenail (never go to a doctor, always go to a podiatrist).

I'm amazed I'm not more concerned about needles considering that one time at the dentist where the anaesthetic needle went through my tongue and it got infected for a couple months...