Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

Yes. Ended up buying a set because it just wouldn't spawn XD

Ooooh. What do you think of it? 

XD

Yeah I think that was a good choice... you know, so that your sanity still survives.

So far really cute.... but I got a feeling that seed is a bad seed

I got all the floofs but now I'm stuck with the problem of where to put them XD

I ain't saying nothing o3o

Oh yeah. You have limited space

Well I already released the one wind. The one near the bear.

And saw a memory of the past. So I think I have an idea XD

I thought about putting them in the Helminth room because they are all of infested creatures but I don't like going in there XD

I decided to delete the FF7 remake from my wishlist. It seems too complicated for me right now. 

Edited by Fortune86

I got burned with FFXV when they just kept releasing more of the story via DLC. Now I'm going to wait until FF7R is complete and they have moved onto their next project. 

I keep musing on FF14, the online one? Dunno if I want to sign up for a monthly fee though. 

Yeah I'm not much for the online FF.

But I'm really not in the massive game grinding mood lately.

That why I still haven't finished FFX

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

@trystan, both are cute. I'd probably freeze at s2, though.

I hope it speeds up for you, MP!

I do hope it doesn't rain today. Almost two solid hours in the middle of yesterday's shop day meant flooding and stuff we had to throw out as it got too wet to save. So far it's sunny.

I wonder if the person the dogs over the fence are barking at is supposed to be where he is. I suspect not. The coconut vendors at the sides of the road are inclined to 'tief' the coconuts from any old yard but their own.

The post office has messed up my mail, and I haven't had any for a month.  I know that's impossible.  This time when I go in, I go in angry! 

Well, that was the orange dude's plan. To mess up the USPS so voting would be hampered. Of course, he could care less if other mail is affected, if meds don't arrive, if chicks and crickets die en route.

We've had no mail here since March, I believe.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

@trystan, both are cute. I'd probably freeze at s2, though.

yeah, i'm going to.  lil' Daimon is all named, too. :)

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

We've had no mail here since March, I believe.

yikes!

random question - any ideas what to do with an almost perfectly good trash can if i'm no longer using it?  long, drawn out, hubby is lazy story upon request, and i'm going to replace the trash can... but what to do with the old one? we've had it almost forever - it's green, our kitchen in the house we moved into in 1997 was green, so it's at least that old!  i'm thinking of putting it out at the curb, maybe someone might take it.  any other thoughts?

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post. again.

19 hours ago, trystan said:

edit:  Bolt Dragon informal poll - which stage of hatchie do y'all like better, s1 or s2? i want to freeze one, and i like both stages, so i'm curious to see what CPA says :) 

I prefer the s2 personally. The s1 has always looked awkward to me, like it doesn't know what to do with its tail. XD

Take it to a charity shop to sell?

I met containers of Lego in my shop donations this morning! Including parts for a 1978 train I was looking at in a magazine before I left for work. :D

Screenshot_20200910-172127.jpg.db3ab0c8138bdf83c32ff0f30c7b7b3d.jpg

23 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I met containers of Lego in my shop donations this morning! Including parts for a 1978 train I was looking at in a magazine before I left for work.

So are they yours now? XD

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Take it to a charity shop to sell?

well, it's kinda grubby.  in the end, i've set it up as another recycling bin by our back door.  we have a bin out there for plastics and glass (our recycling is co-mingled), but it's not always a good idea to open the back door, because the kittens want to go out, and the plan is they're going to be indoor guys.  if we're not careful, they'll both run out (oreo already has, twice) .... so setting it up as another plastics and glass bin seemed like a good idea. :) 

44 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

So are they yours now? XD

Definitely! :D

There are minifigures in there so I look forward to rummaging through the container and box.

Recycling is good, @trystan! I wish we did more of that here.