Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I am in the desert world now.

That was in the snow world

Nope I cured them XD

But every time you enter a new world you only start with one dwarf.... and as you level up you get one extra.

Wait so is this like a mini empire thing where you are building civilisations across worlds or is it like a journey to become a mad god where you offer a sacrifice of your former colleagues to fuel your cruel designs as you abandon them to the void? 

Edited by Fortune86

No O.o

What games are you playing?!

The dwarves just travel from world to world cause the goblins are chasing them.

No.... Its like there is only enough power for the portal to allow one dwarf at a time to come through

Oh so over time you can get your old Dwarves back? Got 'cha.

I thought it was that a lone Dwarf goes to a new world and starts over XD

Well I don't know where the first dwarves came from in the first training world.... But the introduction dwarf said the were running away from someone.

10 hours ago, trystan said:

I"m still searching for that 7th dragon..... when i decide to give up, where and how do i ask for it so it doesn't sound like i'm begging for it? XD 

(also, didn't i see something about breeding, maybe?)

It can be bred, yes. Also, DC people are good about gifting if they know you are looking so it's worth saying it in a news thread post. Also try the trading hub!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I am having my hair cut today! :D Huzzah!

Did you all get your new eggies?

LAGIE!

*huggles*

Sadly no. I'm still struggling to catch two.

Yay for a hair cut! \o/

Lagie!

*snugs*

I need to put mine in some fan sites XD

Edit: The question is...do I incubate...?

Edited by Fortune86

*huggles both*

Incubate will speed up the process.

They are harder to catch now.

I've got one from Desert, one from Jungle, two from Coast, and one from Forest. So I'm still missing Alpine and Volcano and flow. I bred all my Xenos but had no luck in finding a flow that way. And I'm egglocked... I wish I had more Reds for a time like this.

Good that you're able to get a haircut. I think I'm starting to need one as well.

maybe when my new Xenos hatch, i'll breed my old Xenos and see what i come up with.  i saw in the release thread someone bred one of their original Xenos with a Fire Gem to get one of the new ones, too.  all i really want is a male and female of each of the new ones, CB or bred... as long as they're not related to each other. 👍 XD

Alpine is hard to get!

Ah. Nice short hair. *still dripping sweat though* XD

i have two open slots.  i wonder if i want to try breeding xenos, using the post i saved on page 3 of the release thread....?

Dunno. People seem to be getting new versions at least but none of the flow eggs today.

i'm trying a new way to stalk for the flow egg - at the 5 minute mark, just pick one biome to refresh (as opposed to clicking through all of them...)

Me, too, though I'm switching between three. I have seen a couple go through but been too slow (and missed a cheese XD ). Most of the xenos I tried to breed bred true, and I've got the two hybrid results up in a trade for a cool z'gold.

i have seen the "mana courses..." description, but i have those for now. we'll see how it goes. :) 

The 'mana flows' ones are the really hard to get. I haven't even seen them go by the last two days. (Wish I hadn't dropped my 'surplus' two to the AP. Sigh. The hatchies are a gorgeous colour!)

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

(Wish I hadn't dropped my 'surplus' two to the AP. Sigh.

next time send 'em to me XD 

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

next time send 'em to me XD 

Definitely! I had no clue they'd be so rare! :rolleyes:

Toppage, page 104! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

Definitely! I had no clue they'd be so rare! :rolleyes:

fair enough! i was kinda tipped off that they'd be a pain in the **** when they weren't even mentioned in the release post :blink: