Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Well if I had a PS4 I wouldn't be so much bothered with a laptop

I'll have to start saving up for a PS5 before too long. Might be able to afford one this time next year >.<

Anyone heard of Disintegration? It looks good but no one is talking about it. 

The youtuber I was watching reviews of greedfall for had one up for disintegration I think, I didn't look into it.

Yeah I'm going to rather save for that at the moment

Nope... Is it a new game?

It's an FPS which I'm unsure about, but what little I know of the story looks interesting.

Earth's resources are becoming scarce so some people temporarily upload their minds into robots to lessen the burden. The big bad wants to make everyone go through the process and for it to be permanent (so kinda like the Borg). You play as one of the good Robot peeps fighting to stop them. 

Sounds interesting

Dang I'm having some internet issues. Keep disconnecting

Slime... Rancher? :blink:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

I'm heading in early to work today. We're going to try to corral and price the art that's overflowing from our gallery.

Hot and going to be humid again. I'm very pleased to have sheared my head! XD

LAGIE!

*huggles*

I'm loving the cold weather. Not liking the leaky roof.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Slime... Rancher? :blink:

Yes. Slime rancher. Where you ranch slimes.

source.gif

Honestly @Lagie, if I were to recommend any game to you, it would be this one. I think you'd really love it. 

that looks kinda cute, Fortune! XD

another hot day here too.  not sure about humidity. ick.

That does look interesting. XD

Do you just grow them or do you get to trade them with people?

It's meltingly hot again, and the shop is yet again swamped with donations!

You pretty much just scoop 'em up, slap them in a pen, feed them food and then sell the little crystals they produce. It's all single player. 

You can make hybrids  (like the pink cat like one in the gif), but you have to be careful because trouble they make XD

There are puzzles to solve and adventures to have and a simple but sweet plot to follow. It's mostly trying to make as much money as possible while taking care of your wiggy babies (and stop them from eating all your chickens). 

Hi. My name is BreRo, and I am a compulsive poster.

Honestly, I'm more of a compulsive reader, but I want to try and check if I will be able to find my place here!

hey BreRo!

how goes it? :)

Edited by trystan

4 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

You pretty much just scoop 'em up, slap them in a pen, feed them food and then sell the little crystals they produce. It's all single player. 

You can make hybrids  (like the pink cat like one in the gif), but you have to be careful because trouble they make XD

There are puzzles to solve and adventures to have and a simple but sweet plot to follow. It's mostly trying to make as much money as possible while taking care of your wiggy babies (and stop them from eating all your chickens). 

Thanks but I think I'll stick to dragons! XD

3 hours ago, BreRo said:

Hi. My name is BreRo, and I am a compulsive poster.

Honestly, I'm more of a compulsive reader, but I want to try and check if I will be able to find my place here!

Welcome to the madness! :)

Have some brownies!

I arrived at work to find 26 boxes of donated books! We need a bigger shop.

Thanks for warm welcome!

My only news are that I was diagnosed with chronic distress, so I'm having the hard times now, so non-intrusive and calm threads should work well for me!

It's also kinda hot here in Moscow, so I help myself with a fan and a water sprayer. Trying not to melt down too!

As for the Lagie's shop, I hope the books are in good condition. Good luck with the unboxing^^

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I arrived at work to find 26 boxes of donated books! We need a bigger shop.

that's a LOTTA books!

so.  a LONNNNNNNG time ago - this is literally my longest WIP - i saw in a magazine a t-shirt quilt - where you turn your old t-shirts into squares for a quilt.  the thing is, i had like 60 t-shirts cut out, and some of them had fabric strips sewn around them to make them all the same size.  i'd started sewing the strips together and attaching them to the squares, but only like two or three.

so today, i went through all the squares, and narrowed them down to 25 squares.  this will be MUCH more manageable!  i have no idea what i was thinking with so many. out of the many that didn't make the cut, some were t-shirts i had in college, events that i don't remember, and events from summer camp as well.  those will be represented in the 25 squares i've picked, so it's all good.  it's like i've looked at it from a totally different perspective than when i first gathered them almost half my lifetime ago! :blink:

That is such a cool thing to do with your old t-shirts.  What a great way to preserve them!  Have fun with the putting together!

(Can I send you a bunch of mine? ;) )

thanks!

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

(Can I send you a bunch of mine? ;) )

LOL, no.  i already turned away 35 other ones.  i could make an entire second one if i really wanted too! XD 

1 minute ago, trystan said:

thanks!

LOL, no.  i already turned away 35 other ones.  i could make an entire second one if i really wanted too! XD 

Aww. *pouts*

The problem with living here is that when you don't regularly wear and wash your clothes they get rusty-looking arks that don't ever go away. Some of my favourite shirts are no longer usable for quilts because of that.

It's not. :(

Did you see the new haircut?

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Did you see the new haircut?

i did not.... linkie?

10 hours ago, trystan said:

i did not.... linkie?

Screenshot_20200701-082810.thumb.jpg.2aa16d5435bee32fd85b9b56c8eb1c60.jpg

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee and toast*

Hot and humid. (Apparently the sweat marks had to be edited out of that photo! XD )

And today we open our borders... sigh.