BlueLatios

Seashore Pink Bingo!

I have no preference as I'm used to use both but that should be clear which one is used to not confuse people. 

Edited by Little-Star

I prefer to use 24 hour, with extra digits to be clear: 04:00. 12 hour with am/pm marked is fine, too.

Since DC cave time is 12 hours format, it would make sense for me if this is used in this raffle, too. 

And yes, I'm six hours ahead which makes it twice as complicated for me. (But that's my personal problem and should not be an argument for the format you decide to use.)

Yes. I have been trying to find time since last Saturday(!) But college is still keeping me in check >.<

If all is well, tomorrow shall be the day for Round 2. I just don't wanna make unfair Flash raffles that happen only when I have time ^^'

Several more hours, I should be set for Round 2. But for now

Flash

F6. Expires in 5 October 02:00, DC time.

A 4G Aeon adult dragon.

Ooh, I can do this!

F6

I cannot do this...

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

go fish

Ditto.

I have just closed the sign-ups! I should post for Round 2 as I calculate results for Round 1 (and all the Flashes that I've missed) ;)

(Also regarding about the thing where I said I want to update the fonts and font sizes, sorry if I got lazy and decide to just go with whatever that has happened >.<

Round 2

Regular

R9. A wingless dragon whose code starts with W/w.

R10. A drake whose code starts with D/d.

R11. A two-headed whose code starts with 2

R12. A pygmy whose code starts with P/p

R13. Your favorite described dragon!

R14. A 5G checker where one of the parents is a Shadow Walker (and correct 5G gender to continue checker).

R15. A 5G checker where one of the parents is a Black Marrow (and correct 5G gender to continue checker).

R16. A 2G PB Omen whose parents are both named.

R17. A Sinomorph that has all 6 Zyumorph variations as offsprings.

R18. A Guardian of Nature that has more than 7 offsprings.

Challenge

Ch3. A dragon that contains 7 or more Hybrids (I'm considering Avatars from GoNs as hybrids while Zyus from Sinos are not). *

Ch4. A 4G PB or checker where the 3G, 2G, and CB pair owners are all different.

Co-Op

Co1. For each amount of people in a group, share a dragon whose ancestors in lineage contains dragons owned by the others in a group. *

(For example, Alice has a 3G whose 2G pairs are from Bob, and a CB pair from Charlie, Bob has a 7G dragon where somewhere in there exists Alice and Charlie's dragons, Charlie has an 4G Stairstep contributed with the help of Alice and Bob)

Ponderous Puzzle

Po1a. My egg glows.

Po1b. TBD

Po1c. TBD

Po1d. TBD

*if messy, at least the dragons can be found on the existing lineage link. (Say, a 33G dragon would only display dragons from 21G till 33G. Any dragons before 21G doesn't count).

Edit: yes I am highly slacking on the calculating. No I have not abandoned the bingo game yet, just not much time lol

Edited by BlueLatios
Reworded R14 and R15, doesn't affect those already bingoed :v

Hey slimeridge people - can we co-op ?

16 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Hey slimeridge people - can we co-op ?

Not sure if I can help with that or not. I'll have to have a look-see...later.