BlueLatios

Seashore Pink Bingo!

10 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

Flash

F7. Expires today at 6:00, DC time.

A dragon that's an offspring from Sakuhana(s)

No can do.

Before I post Round 3 (haven't calculated Round 2 yet, sorry >.< ), I wanna ask the people here of a new Bingo I've been thinking of recently, called Voting Bingos.

Basically, each person says Bingo with the correct/suitable dragon, or opt out, but everyone has a vote they can use to vote for others' bingos. One cannot vote for self, must vote for others. Person with highest amount of votes gets 3 points, 2nd highest gets 2 points, 3rd gets 1 point. In case of a tie,  they get their respective rankings and the tied winners are given the same respective amount of points. How does that sound?

Edited by BlueLatios

How do you know we'll be honest about voting? ;)

7 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Are you suggesting...    :o

How would the voting be done? And what exactly are we voting on? Everyone posts one of their dragons and then we vote for our favorite???

Edited by purplehaze

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Are you suggesting...    :o

How would the voting be done? And what exactly are we voting on? Everyone posts one of their dragons and then we vote for our favorite???

I was wondering the exact same thing

5 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

There's rule that says 'don't vote on your own' in photography contests. Seems like it doesn't got strictly though...

I'm guessing there's a voting period where we post our votes.

Yeah, there shall be a period, definitely not as short as flash raffles though. 

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

This is the idea I have in mind, yeah! In the process of making the bingos for round 3, I find one of them quite subjective, but then it gave me an idea to do this. Overall, any pros and cons to this?

@Tabs I just believe in everyone here in the subject of honesty and fairness XD

Edited by BlueLatios

Actually now that I know I have no classes today...

Flash

F8. Expires today (November 14) at 10:30, DC time.

A CB Kohraki

Edited by BlueLatios
copy-paste abuse