BlueLatios

Seashore Pink Bingo!

On 9/16/2019 at 11:22 AM, sh20000sh said:

Maybe too long shot in this point, but secret bingo maybe?

Nope, I don't remember putting that derg as a secret.
I should make notes so that I don't forget, though, so far there's currently more than 1 active and unclaimed secret bingos ;)

(I will bring all my dedication to make time to calculate the results and post round 2 tomorrow, unless I forgot or some other business ran towards my direction eep)

I keep a list of secrets in my forum notepad. Sometimes I've read them and wondered, "What was I talking about there?" XD 

1 hour ago, Aqub said:

Can I still sign up for this? I want to play! ^_^ My trophy level is Diamond.

Signups are still open, so go ahead and do Round 1 before it goes away!

That Cas1c has a few repeated sprites.... :(

Cas1c. A 4G dragon where all the sprites in lineage are different from each other. 

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

That Cas1c has a few repeated sprites.... :(

Cas1c. A 4G dragon where all the sprites in lineage are different from each other. 

OH! I was under the impression that it was just in the base. :rolleyes: Nevermind that one, then. 

I will close it when I open Round 2... which won't be for a while yet, assignments and tired brain keeping me busy ^^'

15 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Good try, but a hint: I haven't changed anything in my sig... yet :v

Also to make up for the lack of equality in timezones:

Flash

F5. Expires in 21 September 01:00, DC time.

A 6G dragon!

Edit: I will update and sort out and tidy everything when I have my spare time ready to be used, promise! I also don't like the font inconsistency myself because I'm posting in mobile but copypasting the posts made using a laptop >.<

Edited by BlueLatios
Typo, my bad

41 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

01.00 am or pm?

AM. Do you all prefer to use 24-hour format or 12-hour format, for Flash raffles?

4 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

AM. Do you all prefer to use 24-hour format or 12-hour format, for Flash raffles?

24. Please.

5 hours ago, BlueLatios said:

I think 24-hour is clearer.

Oh I think I saw what Seriva meant, I am 11 hours earlier so I was supposed to take the date after today, but apparently when I did that it's already past midnight of my time XD

Welp, time to sort some more stuff