Spiteful_Crow

Fool Mint giveaway

34 minutes ago, 49ER said:

Edit:  It was taken, but nobody posted.

That's why I usually put my stuff on a two-way, especially if it's nice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Hopefully it found a good home.

Some more Holiday x Upside-down Mint checkers -

3G Garland x UD Mint

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

3G Val'09 x UD Mint

And thank you @kiramaru7 for the wonderful bae, she'll be loved!  (And finally allow me to make a mate for this doll - https://dragcave.net/lineage/p3upL!)

EDIT: One more -

3G Floral-Crowned x UD Mint

Edited by Sunrunner

Well, I was hoping to have a few more to gift, but I had absolutely terrible lag on my tablet and one pair didn't want to give me an egg at all, so sorry about that.

I'll probably be breeding a bunch sporadically throughout the month and just tossing them to the AP, so keep an eye out. And thank you to everyone who participated in this thread.

10 hours ago, Astreya said:

3G perfect checker Fool's Mint x Omen *gone*

3G perfect checker Fool's Mint x Wrapping Wing *gone*

3G perfect checker Fool's Mint x Wrapping Wing *gone*

Nobody who wants these little ones? If no one takes them, I will have to send them to the AP as I need the egg slots very soon!

Edited by Astreya

16 hours ago, Laura-Lana said:

Upside down kin (2nd gen)

It's a gemshard egg. The mother is my upside down mint from 2018 (my only one).  The father is a red gemshard that was stolen on leap day 2016.

Claim my egg!

Still here

2 hours ago, Laura-Lana said:

Still here

Pinched it. I got a Gemshard on April 1st (and munched this year), so might make a leap/April-born checker of sorts with another year's Upsie...

As a stand-in, here comes UyGAk the Brave, one of a more sought-after lineage. If you're stuck for a name, call him/her Gak the Magnificent. Or Gak the Sly. Or even Gak the Brave, as stated above. Seems to be a proud (and modest!) little minty ;)

(One of my breedings refused, but most of my kin-breedings went straight to AP due to some abandon mis-management, so can't offer much here).

Are you offering that ? I'd LOVE it but am locked for a little while.... I have a trade up there, but I could dump it....

6 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Are you offering that ? I'd LOVE it but am locked for a little while.... I have a trade up there, but I could dump it....

That is a trade link. I could hold it for you if you like.

37 minutes ago, Snowwall said:

As a stand-in, here comes UyGAk the Brave, one of a more sought-after lineage.

took this one! Thanks :3

That's the end of that then ! Never mind - I can trawl around the hub later !

Just gonna bump this up in preparation for the coming event.

If you would like to participate this year, please feel free to join in. Tell your friends, spread the word, and try to avoid being chomped by angry dragons.

I finally was lucky and got a mate for the Fool's Mint girl that has been waiting 3 years for a loving boy ^^

Perfect 6EG Fool's Mint offspring:  Claim my egg!

Perfect 5EG Fool's Mint offspring:  Claim my egg!

Perfect 4EG Fool's Mint offspring: Claim my egg!

Perfect 4EG Fool's Mint offspring: Claim my egg!

Hi, everyone! :) Glad to see some of you already got started. Just FYI, I have updated the first post, though all the rules and such are pretty much the same, just did a little clarification and cleanup.

Oh, and I got eaten again, please pity me. :'c But luckily I had an extra life, so I'm back now for gifting. ;]

Here's the first batch. The first two eggs are "early bird specials" donated by kiramaru7. They were bred a little early (not on the first), but they're still nice eggies who need a good home.

https://dragcave.net/teleport/08e38e92e53d01c43f0a4c1c15da460e

[Gone!]

https://dragcave.net/teleport/3520810ced6dbd679b1088ed5d93b1db

And this one is from a pair of my own Fool Mints, one upside-down, one right-side up. When you see the names, you'll understand why. ;)

[Gone to a new home]

These are all on two-way teleports, but they are NOT for trade, so don't offer anything valuable! Just send a random AP egg. I'll need all the space I can get for gifting. The two-way is only so I can try to keep track of who takes what, and to make sure no one is hoarding all the eggs for themselves.

Enjoy, and have a good April Fool's Day! :P

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(update)

HUGE thank you for the fun egg, Crow!! very excited to see what other fun pairings will be given away this year!

23 hours ago, steeve said:

HUGE thank you for the fun egg, Crow!! very excited to see what other fun pairings will be given away this year!

You're welcome, enjoy it! :) Keep an eye on this thread for more cool fools. ;)

Looks like somebody offered then cancelled on one of the other eggs? Please be patient with me, people. :( I can sometimes be a little slow, especially if I am answering messages or posting elsewhere on the forums. If I have to leave, I'll probably announce it first.

Edit: This little eggy now has a good home! :)

And for collectors, I have a 5G "PB" Fool Mint that almost had "win" in the code! B) Every Mint in the base is upside-down. (I hope one day to make a huge PB Fool lineage, but so far 5G is as high as I've gotten.)

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(update)