Draconiusultamius

Draconius' Eternal Bingo!

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I believe I did find a secret, no? XD The easy one, at least.

The numbers elude me. I couldn't find anything common between them, besides the fact that they were 3 digits and, well, numbers.

As for that spoiler,

Hide contents

USB stick! :lol:

I mean, that technically works XD not that I know how a USB works.

There's a reason why the puzzle involves a gaia xeno.  The pattern shouldn't too hard when you see it.  Have you looked at the dragon list I included?

15 hours ago, Little-Star said:

You present your answer to the Gaia, who's eyes light up in response.  "Hmm, you're really good at this!  Very well, climb onto me human, I feel that you have earned a ride home."  You climb onto her back as you as you watch the trees below you grow smaller.  Soon, you approach your home.  As you leap off the xeno, she slides something towards you, a slip of paper.  "I believe you may have dropped this in my lair, it must be important to you."  You thank the Gaia, glancing briefly at the slip she has given you without giving it a second thought.  As you watch her vanish into the distance, your eyes are drawn to the lettering on the paper.  

Spoiler

Property of the Gibson Research Corporation

Grid Key: Draconius’ Eternal Bingo

Password: ukfphkaoxfvstw

The handwriting on the paper is much too neat to be yours and you have never heard of a "Gibson Research Corporation".  You decide to investigate further, but you feel you've had enough adventure for one day...

The next day, you set out to find the owner of the slip of paper.  You decide to head to the next village to see if It might belong to one of inhabitants there.  However, upon reaching the village, none of the villagers appear to know who the paper belongs to or what it could mean.  One of the villagers suggests consulting an old razorcrest dragon living in a nearby cave and you decide to check it out.

The Razorcrest is sitting outside his cave, almost as if he were expecting you.  You approach him and he begins to speak, "Human, that which you seek / is something I will present to thee."  He enters the cave and returns with a scroll.  "Within this ancient spellbound scroll / is a magic designed to hold / and hide the letters deep inside / locked away from prying eyes. / Farewell young one."

The Razorcrest returns to his cave, just as the breeze picks up a bit.  As you begin heading home, you think you hear him calling out after you, "And for the record, I do not / speak in rhymes an awful lot!"  

@Ruby Eyes nope, sorry!

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Gaia, Chrono and Liver of sulfur were the only ones whose in-parenthesis bit was capitalized ...

Would you explain why Razorcrest?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

4 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

You present your answer to the Gaia, who's eyes light up in response.  "Hmm, you're really good at this!  Very well, climb onto me human, I feel that you have earned a ride home."  You climb onto her back as you as you watch the trees below you grow smaller.  Soon, you approach your home.  As you leap off the xeno, she slides something towards you, a slip of paper.  "I believe you may have dropped this in my lair, it must be important to you."  You thank the Gaia, glancing briefly at the slip she has given you without giving it a second thought.  As you watch her vanish into the distance, your eyes are drawn to the lettering on the paper.  

Reveal hidden contents

Property of the Gibson Research Corporation

Grid Key: Draconius’ Eternal Bingo

Password: ukfphkaoxfvstw

The handwriting on the paper is much too neat to be yours and you have never heard of a "Gibson Research Corporation".  You decide to investigate further, but you feel you've had enough adventure for one day...

The next day, you set out to find the owner of the slip of paper.  You decide to head to the next village to see if It might belong to one of inhabitants there.  However, upon reaching the village, none of the villagers appear to know who the paper belongs to or what it could mean.  One of the villagers suggests consulting an old razorcrest dragon living in a nearby cave and you decide to check it out.

Is there more to do or I did get the secret ? 

1 hour ago, Little-Star said:

Is there more to do or I did get the secret ? 

You have S6 (razorcrest) on the scoreboard, so looks like yes.

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Would you explain why Razorcrest?

In the post keeping up the score, there was a link saying dont click and when I went in, there was a long text and an image with different numbers. There was another link with a googledoc with all dragon breeds from DC with a number next to each. The only number in the image matching a dragon number was 151, which was Razorcrest on the list. Thought it would be something more complicated seeing the long text but seems it was only that simple (barely read the text). 

Edited by Little-Star

57 minutes ago, Little-Star said:

The only number in the image matching a dragon number was 151

So it was not at all something that all the numbers should have in common, but rather something that's unique for one of them.

11 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

So it was not at all something that all the numbers should have in common, but rather something that's unique for one of them.

Apparently, I just went for the simple solution hoping it was that instead of trying to overthink it. Sometimes, easy things are hard because we overthink them. 

Edited by Little-Star

Round 2 and challenge are now expired, round 3 coming soon!

Puzzle:

P1.1 One woulD be a miracle

P1.2 two wouLd be A Fluke

P1.3 thrEe would be amaziNG

7. Terraforms - all three forms of terrae eggs Bingo! 1 2 3

8. Mg4(Al,Fe)6(Si,B)4O21(OH)? Bingo

10. Draco indochinensis - stone x eastern dragon Bingo!

W1. Nice genes. - a dragon with the most ‘gene coded dragons’ in it’s lineage. I don’t care if there are numbers before or after the code.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_genes for reference on genes in humans, though there are more, especially in other organisms.

OR

List of dragons you have that are ‘gene coded’.

Highest total number wins.  

(3, 2, and 1 point for winners.  First person posting for a tie wins)

Bingo (fkha, papf, kil, tree)

P1.3 thrEe would be amaziNG Bingo?

12 hours ago, TheLlama said:

7. Terraforms - all three forms of terrae eggs Bingo! 1 2 3

8. Mg4(Al,Fe)6(Si,B)4O21(OH)? Bingo

10. Draco indochinensis - stone x eastern dragon Bingo!

W1. Nice genes. - a dragon with the most ‘gene coded dragons’ in it’s lineage. I don’t care if there are numbers before or after the code.  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_genes for reference on genes in humans, though there are more, especially in other organisms.

OR

List of dragons you have that are ‘gene coded’.

Highest total number wins.  

(3, 2, and 1 point for winners.  First person posting for a tie wins)

Bingo (fkha, papf, kil, tree)

P1.3 thrEe would be amaziNG Bingo?

I'll let it slip because the post was hidden, but you did answer to P1.3, so surely you must have seen that rather than the original post?  Eh, I'll let it slide...

In other news...

Round 3.

“Good luck.  -3301”

Regular:

6. Breed coded - a dragon whose breed name is in it’s code (eg. a firegem or gemshard with ‘gem’ in their code, can’t be anagrammed, but can be a short form if breed name is >5 letters long)

7. n=...- a dragon whose breed name has an n and has an all-number code

8. BSA of BSAs? - BSA dragon with ‘BSA’ in code (any caps)

9. Unicode - an alt dragon with an all number code

10. Wait a second- a dragon whose code appears to contradict it (can be an anagram) (ex. https://dragcave.net/view/cYbZU )

(5 points)

Riddle (PM me!):

R1. II.XIV.MMXI

Tricky (PM me!):

T2.

0ZqlqfJqzjbbDH44R9t9jyAxmOTxH8-9iyfGUwqNiE-zKeCfQtDaxZefjcfT61beEeDMYPkUy85QnwugP1RhvrtkXhGd7Kk98CtlkxXHARygzVPW7U2FYqpbE2jH3mhd_vACcNat

(2 points)

I think I may have missed a round completely.... I cannot check till the morning....