Draconiusultamius

Draconius' Eternal Bingo!

43 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

HARDER ? :blink:

alot  ^_^:angry::P:blush:B):P  :huh::dry:            (y):(;)  :blink::angry::rolleyes:  :PB):angry::blush:                   :wacko:^_^:huh:^_^🎈  :wacko:^_^B)  :unsure:B):blink::PB):wacko:  :huh::unsure:      :unsure::huh::o:wub::blush::P                         :wacko::huh::rolleyes::unsure:B):o‼️

I think one or two of those letters are wrong :P 

Whoa! I thought the forum used to limit how many emoticons you could put in one post! XD 

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Whoa! I thought the forum used to limit how many emoticons you could put in one post! XD 

Only for the image ones, but those Draco used are basically just unicode "letters", as far as the forum is concerned. I'm not sure if the image emoji limit still exists with the new forum anyway, though.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

The old forum did. The new one does not. XD

22 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:
23 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

HARDER ? :blink:

alot  ^_^:angry::P:blush:B):P  :huh::dry:            (y):(;)  :blink::angry::rolleyes:  :PB):angry::blush:                   :wacko:^_^:huh:^_^🎈  :wacko:^_^B)  :unsure:B):blink::PB):wacko:  :huh::unsure:      :unsure::huh::o:wub::blush::P                         :wacko::huh::rolleyes::unsure:B):o‼️

Hmmm. This has got to be another puzzle.

It's code. But SOME of the letters HAVE to be wrong. Some of the words that are RIGHT lead to some that cannot be....

Yes - BUT.

Try it. I have the first four words, I'm, sure - but as a result...

On 3/15/2019 at 10:50 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

That's a D :D

Ah ok.

Also, Round 4 is now expired, with exception of the riddle because nobody has PMed me.  Dunno why you're all avoiding it, I thought this one was relatively straightforward...  Next round will be up soon.  More secrets are coming, I just need some time to make them, but there should still be plenty of stuff out there for you all to solve...

Posted (edited)

I thought I bingo'd that one? I have the solution (I think?) but not the exact specimen it describes.

As for the earlier Riddle, my biology knowledge left me years ago. I award myself 1 imaginary point for trying and I'd like to see the step-by-step later. B) 

Edited by Dirtytabs

Posted (edited)

I thought I did too (well, the FIRST one )- did I get the wrong one ? (But NOT the DNA one - I only did General Science !)

I just bumped my PM, in case you missed it...

ETA actually looking at the SCORES, you've labelled all the regular bingos as R, so I can't tell if you saw it or not - in the BINGOS, they are simple numbers, and the riddle  I believe I solved is called R1. But....

Round 3.

“Good luck.  -3301”

Regular:

11. Breed coded - a dragon whose breed name is in it’s code (eg. a firegem or gemshard with ‘gem’ in their code, can’t be anagrammed, but can be a short form if breed name is >5 letters long)

12. n=...- a dragon whose breed name has an n and has an all-number code

13. BSA of BSAs? - BSA dragon with ‘BSA’ in code (any caps)

14. Unicode - an alt dragon with an all number code

15. Wait a second- a dragon whose code appears to contradict it (can be an anagram) (ex. https://dragcave.net/view/cYbZU )

(5 points)

Riddle (PM me!):

R1. II.XIV.MMXI

Tricky (PM me!):

T1.

0ZqlqfJqzjbbDH44R9t9jyAxmOTxH8-9iyfGUwqNiE-zKeCfQtDaxZefjcfT61beEeDMYPkUy85QnwugP1RhvrtkXhGd7Kk98CtlkxXHARygzVPW7U2FYqpbE2jH3mhd_vACcNat

(2 points)

I am officially confused.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Posted (edited)

On 3/10/2019 at 5:15 PM, Draconiusultamius said:

Round IV

“Innocence is blissful ignorance”

Regular:

16. Newly minted - S1 mint hatchie

17. Orphan child - a hatchling whose parents were killed before they grew up (or before they were frozen)

18. Mommy?  A zombified dragon with at least one zombified parent

19. An ice Christmas - CB Christmas hatchling

20. Innocence lost. - Eggshell

Riddle (PM me!):

R2. I was born in dwindling of the summer’s heat, created by an ‘infinite’ being.

Cascade:

C1.1 A dragon who has only produced frozen hatchlings.

C1.2 A monogamous pair of dragons who have only produced frozen hatchings.

C1.3 A monogamous pair of dragons who have only produced frozen hatchings, all of which are present on one scroll.

(Note: Hatchlings is more than one)

Numbers are correct this time.

@Dirtytabs @Fuzzbucket

Wrong riddle, I think I put you in for the first one already (just checked and I have put you in, it's Q1).  Somehow, nobody bothered with this one

Edited by Draconiusultamius

Special Round: St. Patrick's day!

"Go n-eirí an t-áhd leat!"

(It's Irish for "Good luck to you!")

21. Fool’s gold - A dorkface

22. The end of the rainbow - A “rainbow” lineage (one involving only dragons in typical rainbow colours) with the culmination of a gold dragon.

23. Leprechaun caught! - Upside down mint

24. Leprechaun escaped! - Normal fool’s mint

25. A pot of tricks - a misfit x mimic lineage

Riddle (R3):

Created alongside each other

These dragons came together

This lovely affair

A child to bear

Who didn't resemble either!

Challenge (Ch1):

An alt dark green hatched on St. Patrick's day of any year.

I managed to squeeze in one more round!  Happy St. Patrick's day everyone!🍀

If you are talking about 

Riddle (PM me!): R1. II.XIV.MMXI

Like the other said I did pm you an answer for it... unless you mean the tricky from round 4

I am confused as well. Same. I did respond to the riddle, but don't see it credited in my points. The R1 in my points seems to be for the first bingo of the first round. The tricky I didn't even attempt, if that is the one you are talking about.

1 hour ago, Little-Star said:

If you are talking about 

Riddle (PM me!): R1. II.XIV.MMXI

Like the other said I did pm you an answer for it... unless you mean the tricky from round 4

I think so, but it's listed as a riddle, not a tricky

43 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I am confused as well. Same. I did respond to the riddle, but don't see it credited in my points. The R1 in my points seems to be for the first bingo of the first round. The tricky I didn't even attempt, if that is the one you are talking about.

It's listed as Q1 and I did give you the point.

8 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

It's listed as Q1 and I did give you the point.

Ah! Okay. I just didn't recognize it, so was confused.