Draconiusultamius

Draconius' Eternal Bingo!

Seems Draco doesn't want to end this too soon XD Or is there ANYONE who has fulfilled the WHOLE rainbow requirement yet?

26 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Seems Draco doesn't want to end this too soon XD Or is there ANYONE who has fulfilled the WHOLE rainbow requirement yet?

It is named Draconius' Eternal Bingo for a reason lol

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I've got rainbow lineages, but none with Golds. And Golds, but not with rainbow lineages. XD

I think it's fairly clear none of us has.

12 hours ago, Draconiusultamius said:

It is named Draconius' Eternal Bingo for a reason lol

Obviously. I think you can also put those two riddles on the first page into a museum of obscure arts or something. The first one is missing a key of some sort (and that chart is NOT it), the second one ... yeah, no, I have no clue what being you're referring to. Avatar offspring of Summer or Autumn and GoN? Don't have any, if it's that.

Did you consider giving hints at some point? I mean, actually HELPFUL hints?

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Obviously. I think you can also put those two riddles on the first page into a museum of obscure arts or something. The first one is missing a key of some sort (and that chart is NOT it), the second one ... yeah, no, I have no clue what being you're referring to. Avatar offspring of Summer or Autumn and GoN? Don't have any, if it's that.

Did you consider giving hints at some point? I mean, actually HELPFUL hints?

There is no key, the key is an abstraction that will solve the puzzle.  "The molecular basis of attraction knows no bounds".  Molecules to binary.  Two becomes one, alone it is nothing.  Rings bound to sugar and phosphate.  I also feel like you might be getting ahead of yourself considering that you never PMed me directly asking about it.  The other riddle is quite abstract as well.  It has nothing to do with lineage, rather a breed of dragon.  One that was "born" in later part of summer and sprited by an "infinite" being.  I know you have one, and that's a certainty.

Edited by Draconiusultamius
Because life always creates keyboard errors.

Slightly too abstract for me. Tabs had messaged you about what we had, we tried together for a while but even with your responses got nowhere.

About the other one: if you heard a loud bang just now, that may have been a major head-meets-desk moment.

Draco - I think you are going to have to accept that no-one is going to solve that puzzle - the only two with the remotest idea have already pretty much given up.

Um - do I have one of these other ones though ? I am fairly sure not.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Um - do I have one of these other ones though ? I am fairly sure not.

If it's the one I'm thinking, you *do* have one. Multiples even.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

OH.... I may look later - but I have to go out soon.

Even I, who studies some biology (genetic included )in college (though that was back in 2010 so mostly forget a lot of it and it was like only  one class as complementary (like you had to do one class outside you field of study), I have no clue about how to solve the first tricky/riddle/whatever.

Maybe we need to go an read the olympic rings like O-O-O-O-O or somesuch. I mean, see which of those molecules look like rings (0) and which look like sticks (1) ... only I don't think that's it either ...

Do the rings not refer to the pentagonal/hexagonal shape some molecules form? (I mean, I've been assuming they do, and I'm stuck, so maybe it's better that I'm wrong.)

No clue. Even if they did, 62 bits don't form a valid computer unit.

Seems that riddle goes way beyond what might be common knowledge. Therefore why I didn't even try!

Too much specific knowledge doesn't help either. Anything I can think of is basically stopped in its tracks by *knowing* that it can't work because of this and that limitation (see above).

I think I might have figured out the riddle Q2, pmed Draco and waiting for an answer

I did that too. I hope our answers are acknowledged so we know whether to keep trying...

For everyone wondering, I created the riddle with a high-school level understanding of genetics (secondary school for anyone outside Canada and the US). I know almost nothing about programming apart from the information I found online.  I think Ruby and Tabs understand the abstract connection part already, they just can't get the specific link.

"Two becomes one, alone it is nothing".  So far, I think Tabs is the closest with this clue, but I feel like focusing on the molecules themselves would help rather than trying to guess at how they could relate to the clue.  Here's something to perk your biology knowledge, if you need it.

Also, don't forget about the third riddle or the secrets that are still out there!

I never did genetics in school at any level. (Even the science module in my post-grad teacher training) I can only programme a TEENY bit in basic. So If it wasn't already clear - I cannot even begin to try this.

"Rings bound to Sugar and phosphate" That ring is clearly the extra O that distinguishes RNA from DNA nucleotides :lol:

20 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

"Rings bound to Sugar and phosphate" That ring is clearly the extra O that distinguishes RNA from DNA nucleotides :lol:

They're pretty the same except that RNA uses Uracil while DNA uses Thymine.  XD