Draconiusultamius

Draconius' Eternal Bingo!

On 3/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Not an official breed name (from Encyclopedia), I presume?

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I have solved the sudoku itself, for the rest, I'm still waiting for an answer to the above question.

Not an encyclopedia name, no. I didn't want to overstep any boundaries but it's been over 24 hours since you asked.

I'm still waiting to learn how I should have come up with the correct number of letters to spell the breed name.

On 3/28/2019 at 10:06 AM, Draconiusultamius said:

I need to update this thread. Sorry, exams are coming up and it's been hectic for the past week, so I'm definitely not on as often.

Maybe it's time to call it quits and tally up the final scores.

That's what I make it. Jigsawdoku, that sort is - you have to get the 9 numbers in each square and ALSO in each "cage".

Oh! That should eliminate a lot of numbers. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

In that case I do not understand the scoring page at all, (again !) as you are shown as the only one with T2 marked up.

Not to mention the people who have solved something called Q3.

If we look over everything we have tried, it's not actually possible to see who solved what, as the letters/numbers seem to change.

So I think the Q ones are the riddles, and maybe despite saying T1, the first cipher was T2 and the impossible poem thing T1?

1 hour ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

So I think the Q ones are the riddles, and maybe despite saying T1, the first cipher was T2 and the impossible poem thing T1?

I have no idea - but as I have no intention (or likelihood) of winning, I don't actually care ! But for future setters - it would be good if the score sheet numbering numbering matched that in the bingos themselves.

At this rate nobody stands a chance of winning, no one is even half way there yet and I think a lot of us are burnt out by the difficulty of this.

OK, now I'm where all of you are with the sudoku: stuck. :lol:

T1 is the codon poem, judging by how only Ruby and I have it on the scoreboard. T2 is maybe the cryptothingy, so I'm going to call the sudoku PM to Draco "T3".

Edited by Dirtytabs

49 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

OK, now I'm where all of you are with the sudoku: stuck. :lol:

T1 is the codon poem, judging by how only Ruby and I have it on the scoreboard. T2 is maybe the cryptothingy, so I'm going to call the sudoku PM to Draco "T3".

Yeah, I messed up the numbers (again).

I also apparently messed up the sudoku since there should be an extra number circled.  The thing is still solvable without the number though, just spelled incorrectly.

Edited by Draconiusultamius

For the sudoku, Draco forgot to circle one more number (I blame his exams). Like it is now, it kinda works if you imagine it spoken :D

I'd suggest to imagine another red circle in the last row, 2nd cell.

A game that has run for almost three months now. No posts in 8 days. No updates to anything for a bit longer even. No-one close to a winning score. And a host who is now tied up with exams.

I am on new medications, and am banned from driving for a while. I'd love to be able to PLAY Bingo again... Am I being terribly selfish ?

Agreed, Fuzz. It is a bit frustrating to be stuck in a game that is going nowhere. I would really just like to have some way to declare a winner and move on.

It has been done at least once before, with mod blessing, where the players get together and whoever has the highest score is offered a chance to host. We could start making plans to do that. (Or someone could start a RogueBingo to pass the time. XD )

I agree I'm really getting fed up by this game. I've been playing for years (since 2011 on game #41 or #59) and its honnestly the worst one (nothing personnal against you Draconius), I played. It's too hard, the host being on post mod isnt helpful as we end up many commenting the same thing and even if the host reply, most of time it shows up later after other people posted and if we dont go back we might miss it. I vote to end this game now and find a new host. And please, no more host on post moderation, the technicality of it isn't good at all. 

Im not against giving another chance to Draco in the futur but if he/she does host again, please make it less complicated 

I know my comment might be a bit harsh but it's the way I feel about it right now, I know its just a game but, there's no fun in it at moment (and not just for me), the actual situation is frustrating. 

Edited by Little-Star

Well, without pulling out a calculator to do the percentages, it would seem to be Ruby Eyes followed closely by Dirtytabs, based on the scores already posted.

That assumes everything has been added up - not that it matters.

Of the two of them tabs hosted fractionally longer ago than ruby - but whatever.... I am just fed up not being able to go out much !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

23 hours ago, Lagie said:

It has been done at least once before, with mod blessing, where the players get together and whoever has the highest score is offered a chance to host. We could start making plans to do that. (Or someone could start a RogueBingo to pass the time. XD )

If there is no traction from DU on this and you all decide to do this you would get my blessing, provided DU does not provide a way to solve this bingo.

Thanks PDC :wub:. - so - tabs or ruby ?  We haven't even heard from Draconius commenting on our concerns, and he is able to PM....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

If I didn't missed more, Tabs did 4 times and Ruby did 6 times former bingo host. I kinda vote for Tabs as he hosted fewer.

Also tabs hosted longer ago than ruby.