Draconiusultamius

Draconius' Eternal Bingo!

The red lines are the numbers for the clue to the breed once you've used the 3x3 blocks and the jigsaw lines and the e's to place your numbers. Don't worry about the red till you've solved the Sudoku part. (Or so I understood...)

The problem is, in order to solve the sudoku, you first need to SEE the BLACK lines underneath.

I THINK I am getting there actually.... (I was in a LONG queue so needed something to do !)

OK - PMd.... Vee shall Zee :lol:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I THINK I am getting there actually.... (I was in a LONG queue so needed something to do !)

OK - PMd.... Vee shall Zee :lol:

Did your solution break up the jigsaw segments the same way I posted about? I think I solved the sudoku but I'm not sure I'm decoding it right (and the instructions even said "simple" this time!) but Draconius hasn't replied to my PM yet. So I'm just wondering if I'm even on the right track.

Edited by GhostMouse

Hem, I think I got the numbers but one of them is making no sense right now and when I try to convert everything to letters I get nothing that matches a dragon's breed name even if scrambled.

Edit: Think I made some sense of that number that was confusing me but I still can't get it to translate to an actual breed name.

Edited by dragongirl02

I think the sudoku might have extra letters? I'm PM'ing, I'll update later!

As for the regular bingos, I got nada.

Edited by ArgentiAertheri

8 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Did your solution break up the jigsaw segments the same way I posted about? I think I solved the sudoku but I'm not sure I'm decoding it right (and the instructions even said "simple" this time!) but Draconius hasn't replied to my PM yet. So I'm just wondering if I'm even on the right track.

Yes, it did.

10 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

I'm in the same spot - including PM XD

Something must be wrong with my numbers for sure. I have 4 different breed names that I can build with the numbers I get, but I always have some numbers leftover!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I'm glad to know I'm in the same place as the rest of you. I had one confusing number and tweaking it a bit got me a set of letters that I could make one breed name out of (I'm terrible at unscambling!) but with some letters left over.

I have nothing for the regular bingos and that cooperative is too much for me.

I managed only one breed name that was possible - so I sent that in :lol:

Now I'm hoping there aren't multiple solutions to that sudoku ...

WELL - there are 11 letters in the solution.. We do have that, at least.

I would like to know if it could be an anagram, though - if it could, my answer may fall :( But he said "spells out...."

11 numbers. Might as well go down to 6 letters when combining numbers (e.g. 25 would be Y).

OK - I was wrong. Anyone get it right ?

3 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OK - I was wrong. Anyone get it right ?

Nope!

Actually I think Argent did, looking at the scores  on the first - where I realise that it seems the latest bingo isn't active... it isn't there at all !

The active bingos post hasn't had the active ones for weeks already.

On 3/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Draconiusultamius said:

The outlined boxes will spell out a breed in a basic letter-number cipher.

Not an official breed name (from Encyclopedia), I presume?

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Not an official breed name (from Encyclopedia), I presume?

Technically not, but its super commonly used, more so than the encyclopedia name.

I did end up getting a correct answer but I don't quite feel like I actually solved the puzzle, for what it's worth.

I have solved the sudoku itself, for the rest, I'm still waiting for an answer to the above question.

8 hours ago, ArgentiAertheri said:

I didn't get it either Fuzz

In that case I do not understand the scoring page at all, (again !) as you are shown as the only one with T2 marked up.

Not to mention the people who have solved something called Q3.

If we look over everything we have tried, it's not actually possible to see who solved what, as the letters/numbers seem to change.