Fuzzbucket

Ability to accept part of a trade

Support. This would be great around the Holidays/Valentine's day. I had several trade offers containing a CBs of the breeds I was at my limit for, but the other dragons within were ones I would have liked. That and the whole, people offering more than one egg/hatchling when the trader clearly says they only want one. 

SUPPORT!

Maybe keep the checkboxes like when you set a trade, and you thick the stuff you want to accept.

Message for the other could read 'x accepted your trade, but rejected some of the offered creatures. Your eggs and hatchlings have been swaped'

A nice added bonus (and excuse me if someone else has already suggested this) would be if we could offer up to, say, six things and the person trading could choose up to four of them to accept. This would be especially handy for "offers" trades.

Edited by Wiz

This would be very handy to have.  I had to turn down several offers because I couldn't take CB Valentine hatchlings and because I didn't have space for 4 items offered (but would have gladly swapped for 1-2 of the things offered).  I love Wiz's idea about being able to offer more than 4 things and allowing the trade partner to choose 4. 

On 1/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, HeatherMarie said:

I've taken to putting '(1 egg only please!)' when I can't accept anything more but even that doesn't work all the time.

And this uses up valuable space when it is already difficult to fit "wants" (and "haves," sometimes) into the very limited text box :(

+1 Support for this. Someone offered a lovely egg on one of my trades during the Valentine season but they also offered a CB holiday that I'm full on. :<

I think the suggestion of being able to offer more than 4 eggs on a trade, and then the other user being able to select what they'd like, is a good one. I imagine that'd require a bit of an overhaul with the current system, as you can't currently offer an egg on more than one trade. 

Please Please Please

so many trades I had to forego  due to lack of room( for unwanted things included in a trade)