sh20000sh

SH's secretly hidden bingo

I have a lot on my mind. First of all, I'm wondering hower the Avatar puzzle got solved. Second, trying to for the last secret but afraid I might be doing one already solved. Third try to think of an easier way to find R3 except 1 by 1  as I was trying to find the higher level cascade last night and it gave me a headache and failed anyway.

Edited by dragongirl02
Clarification

33 minutes ago, dragongirl02 said:

I would like to know how you folks solved the avatar puzzle.

Using an online gif editor, you can look at the 22 frames that make the animation. That way, you see the letters it's cycling through.

(I couldn't find anything for A1C on your scroll either :( )

Edited by Ruby Eyes

3 hours ago, dragongirl02 said:

Third try to think of an easier way to find R3 except 1 by 1  as I was trying to find the higher level cascade last night and it gave me a headache and failed anyway.

@Ruby Eyes must have a better way, because she helped several of us find one and I doubt she was going through our scrolls dragon by dragon to do that.

I figured that A1b is the best, I would have had one if a character case was not the wrong case.  Glad you folks doubled check I could still have made a mistake. I did work on it Thursday afternoon then took a break till Friday night which resulted in me giving myself a bad headache that night.  Still trying to figure out if I have R3 (Lineage that includes both of Blusang Lindwyrm and Golden Wyvern ) and if so where it's hiding on my scroll it would be helpful if I could figure out which ones are my CB and which are my lineage creatures. Also still trying to figure out the last secret.

There is a secret still remaining unclaimed. You have to get five letter word that starts with 'S' from somewhere.  KInH3k

Edited by sh20000sh

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Ruby Eyes must have a better way, because she helped several of us find one and I doubt she was going through our scrolls dragon by dragon to do that.

You'd be surprised what people do to avoid having their brains going off into undesirable directions.

(I actually copied the source code of each scroll page to Notepad++, inserted linebreaks after each /view/ with CTRL+H, and then just looked at the beginning of each line.)

New attempt at the cascade!

A1C. Bingo!

^ Thanks so much @Ruby Eyes for this one! Looking at these codes like this really gave me a headache as well -_-

On 6/15/2018 at 1:54 PM, Rememberdrgns said:

(Repost)

Cascade Bingos

A1a : Anything whose code includes three characters from following set.

{B c E e G i n O R S t 1 5 9 0}

Bingo 

Scratch that.

A1b: Bingo https://dragcave.net/view/t1CB0

Thanks, Ruby Eyes

Edited by Rememberdrgns