TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

Oh wow, wasnt expecting a new release now.

Not a fan of pygmies or drakes so I only grabbed two of each for Unique Breed Count and scroll goals and, since I got what I needed, I went to the AP and snatched a CB Seasonal. Worth the one I abandoned earlier just in case of a release.

So excited to see more pygmies! :D

EDIT: Snagged 2 of the littles, and one Drake. Now I'm egglocked until tomorrow!:lol:

Edited by Nimras

4 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Not a fan of pygmies or drakes so I only grabbed two of each for Unique Breed Count and scroll goals and, since I got what I needed, I went to the AP and snatched a CB Seasonal. Worth the one I abandoned earlier just in case of a release.

What biomes can these guys be found in?

Just now, Syiren said:

What biomes can these guys be found in?

Pygmy (red streak): Desert, Forest, Jungle

Drake (rough shell): Forest, Jungle.

Edited by Whirlaway

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:

Pygmy (red streak): Desert, Forest, Jungle

Drake (rough shell): Forest, Jungle.

Thank you. ^_^

Edited by Syiren

Just now, Syiren said:

Thank you. ^_^

You're welcome! 

I'm also not a huge fan of pygmies or drakes (or anything that can't be bred normally), but I grabbed a pair of each. I'm curious about the hatchlings :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Dang, just noticed this a few minutes ago when I realized the biomes were empty! The :30 drop went so fast, didn't manage to grab any. *dances happily at pygmy/drake release!* I really want more pygmies and drakes in the cave, so this is great!

Thanks TJ! I had a feeling we might get a release this weekend, but I still only had 3 egg slots available. Got one of the pygmies at the last 5 minute drop. Will try to get another and one of the drakes before I go to bed and hopefully they will still be fairly easy to catch when I have space tomorrow.

Edit: Well, I got two drakes, but that is okay. I am really glad to see both and will be collecting at least 8 of each. :) When I have room.

Edited by purplehaze

Aww, I didn't even manage to see the last month's release once, much less catch it, but I knew something was amiss when I woke up to locked caves :D

Edited by CranberryTea

Dang these things go quick. We need longer drops. 

Now the long wait to see the hatchies and who the spriters are...

I think it's interesting/cool how many people rush to get new releases as soon as they come out... Like, we all know they are permanent releases, but there is just something so fun and exciting about racing to get them as soon as possible.

2 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I think it's interesting/cool how many people rush to get new releases as soon as they come out... Like, we all know they are permanent releases, but there is just something so fun and exciting about racing to get them as soon as possible.

I like to have a couple pairs of each from the release date c:

Well, so far got three red stripes and one rough green. I hate that I need to sleep, but I'm barely keeping my eyes open. Maybe I can catch one more Rough Green tomorrow. Goodnight everyone and good luck.

Managed to get a Pygmy in the Forest out of clicking all the eggs I saw. Maybe I'll have better luck in the Jungle?

EDIT: while writing this it turned to the next drop time and I managed to miss all the eggs. lol rip.

Edited by ThatCoolOfAChick

Oh my god Oh my god I'm so happy there's a new Pygmy!!! But alas, I am scroll-locked! I can't wait to see what they look like <3

Got two drakes from the Jungle and one pygmy from the Forest, now I'm locked until my stubborn Paper hatches. *pokes it* Any time now eggie!

Did the cave actually unlock? Maybe there's something with my refresh rate, because it was perma-locked for me >.<

Alright no question, I just got one each at least >.<

Edited by CranberryTea

Looks like I had much better luck in the forest. Already egglocked with 4 pygmies and 3 drakes.

Looks like two of my drakes have very similar codes with only 2 letters being switched into their respective places. Twins!

Nice. Thanks to the big hour drop I gpt my second Rough Green. Ok, now I'm off to bed for realz. Night y'all and good luck!