TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

hmmmm TJ's eggs are fogged? probably a sprite glitch

Edited by arjunvohra

Since this is a new page, Rough Green Shell drakes are in the Forest and Jungle biomes; the pygmy egg w/ a bold red stripe is to be found in the Desert, Forest, and Jungle biomes.

Thanks to spriters and TJ for the release!

Ah, a new drake and pygmy😁

It's Earth Day, maybe there somehow "nature-related"?🍀🌸🍄

Should be interesting...👍✌

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Returned to see that the pygmy eggs are fogged. Hopefully there are no major problems!

Great to see new eggs here.  :D

But other eggs are mixing in already?   :blink:   That's very long for those of us not in the 'correct' time zone.  :unsure:

Last release gave plenty of chance for all time zones - what happened this time? 

Phew, glad I checked in today! I almost forgot :D Now on the hunt for these :D Happy hunting everyone!

ETA: 4 rough shells in the pocket and 2 red streaks. Only two more and my basket is full.

Surprised to see TJ's Red Streaks are fogged. I've never seen that happening on his own eggs before. Usually his eggs are protected for sickness.....

Could this be a new feature to protect eggs automatically due to the viewbombing last couple of releases?

ETA 2: Has anyone noticed the red dot underneath the left green egg (GXA6y)? Interesting!

Edited by Sheriziya

I am usually scroll-locked whenever this happens. Just came back from vacation and had absolutely every egg slot free. What a beautiful day!

So excited. Happy hunting everyone. :)

41 minutes ago, arjunvohra said:

hmmmm TJ's eggs are fogged? probably a sprite glitch

Most likely a sprite glitch, because they are not really fogged: you can still click on them and get all details about the eggs (instead of the usual message when something is fogged).  So it looks like the image is missing and is replaced by the fog image.

Thanks to the spriters and artists for this! I love pygmies and drakes, so was really excited to see this new release. Can't wait to see them hatched. ♥

23 minutes ago, Sheriziya said:

Surprised to see TJ's Red Streaks are fogged. I've never seen that happening on his own eggs before. Usually his eggs are protected for sickness.....

Could this be a new feature to protect eggs automatically due to the viewbombing last couple of releases?

They are not actually fogged - they are just showing the fog image. I imagine this is because the cracking sequence isn't working properly for whatever reason. This definitely isn't a new auto-fog feature, though, since the eggs aren't actually fogged. You can still visit their page and interact with them in a way you can't when creatures are actually fogged.

24 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Last release gave plenty of chance for all time zones - what happened this time? 

Hopefully these dragons don't prove too difficult to catch in the long run. I was surprised to see a much shorter flood than the last release, too. Hopefully everyone is managing to grab some!

Edited by StormWizard212

Wow those are hard to catch. :( But I'm so happy to get more non-regular breeds, especially Drakes! :D The eggs look great.

18 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

They are not actually fogged - they are just showing the fog image. I imagine this is because the cracking sequence isn't working properly for whatever reason. This definitely isn't a new auto-fog feature, though, since the eggs aren't actually fogged. You can still visit their page and interact with them in a way you can't when creatures are actually fogged.

Hopefully these dragons don't prove too difficult to catch in the long run. I was surprised to see a much shorter flood than the last release, too. Hopefully everyone is managing to grab some!

Ah, yes, I hadn't even looked at that!

I've quite quickly (as in minutes) caught 4 of each well after the release had started and normal eggs had already come back into rotation again. (about 40 minutes ago). Not sure if that was pure luck though :D I hope with you that other people will be able to grab them soon too!

For those who haven't yet: remember to check on the five minute intervals, if possible block ads temporarily, turn of javascript if that's interfering. That might help you in catching your eggs :)

Happy hunting!

7 hours and already mixed? Hope that means these are new rares O: 

We really need some new ones~

24 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

They are not actually fogged - they are just showing the fog image. I imagine this is because the cracking sequence isn't working properly for whatever reason. This definitely isn't a new auto-fog feature, though, since the eggs aren't actually fogged. You can still visit their page and interact with them in a way you can't when creatures are actually fogged!

The drakes seem to have some sprite problems themselves as the cracking overlay doesn't fit properly :lol:

Anyway, one of my eggs hatched so I was able to get one drake egg, now I have one of both. I'm curious to see what they will look like :P

Awww at the 'small' release. Wasn't expecting anything between Easter Fools and the May birthday so it's an awesome suprise.

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

But other eggs are mixing in already?   :blink:   That's very long for those of us not in the 'correct' time zone.  :unsure:

I noticed this too, accidentally clicked a Freckle to receive the message someone clicked it first-- phew (and sorry to whoever did)!

Grabbed 4 of the Pygmy and four Drakes! Having eight egg slots sure is handy :P The pygmys seem to go fast / the drakes are less wanted? I'm not too big a fan of Drakes/Two-heads myself due to the lack of breeding options (tho Pygmy dragons are just adorable c'mon). Maybe this new release will change that.

Ahh! The pygmy hatched! Aaaand it has no legs! Reminds me of the Shimmer-scales :P

Edit: Almost looks like a Chinese Dragon with reverse colours (and no legs).

Spoiler

10135_1_x700.jpg?v=1523465953

Edited by kittyrules2003

Just now, kittyrules2003 said:

Ahh! The pygmy hatched! Aaaand it has no legs! Reminds me of the Shimmer-scales :P

O.o You are RIGHT, it sort of does remind one of the shimmers!

Ah, they've hatched!  I could swear that I saw something glowing in the s5 Drake egg, but I stared at it for ages and didn't see it again.  Mysterious!

Aw, disappointed that they're mixing already so soon. :/ Really wish this lasted longer, so that those that can't stay up all night can actually get them easier if they're around the DC time zone (I've always had this problem with short releases, since I'm on DC time, and I can't stay up late on Saturday nights.) By the time I get back in a few hours, they're gonna be even harder to grab. Already misclicked, since I didn't expect them to mix so early, and they take 5 hours to abandon...

Anyway, they're both cute, so far, especially the little pygmy :wub:

I dunno, I just got mine easily  enough despite the mixing in of other eggs.