TJ09

2018-04-22 - April Dragon Release

4 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

The "bold red streak" sorts after Red Tidal Finned and before Ridgewing and the "rough shell" sorts after Tarantula Hawk and before Terra.

Yay a new release!!! :D :D Always so exciting - thank you spriters and TJ! <3

I'm betting on a Taurus drake. There's something with that egg that makes me think of a Taurus' stubbornness (and with us just entering in the time of the Taurus sign it seems quite fitting.

One of each! :)

The hour drop was really easy, though the other drops since haven't been.

Edit: Although this one was pretty full, too. :)

Edited by MessengerDragon

Welp, I got a bit too click-happy and locked myself with too many drakes. Now I need to wait for the chance to get a pygmy. Hope other eggs don't start mixing in too badly by that time XD

4 minutes ago, Isuzu said:

Welp, I got a bit too click-happy and locked myself with too many drakes. Now I need to wait for the chance to get a pygmy. Hope other eggs don't start mixing in too badly by that time XD

Last release, there was a fairly lengthy flood period before the other eggs started mixing in, so hopefully it's the same this time and everyone has a chance to grab as many as they want. :) I'm still locked for a couple of hours but as soon as these eggs hatch, I'll be grabbing some of these! So far I just have the one drake. 

Thanks for the new species:D carnt wait to see what they look like when they hatch :P

8 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Last release, there was a fairly lengthy flood period before the other eggs started mixing in, so hopefully it's the same this time and everyone has a chance to grab as many as they want. :) I'm still locked for a couple of hours but as soon as these eggs hatch, I'll be grabbing some of these! So far I just have the one drake. 

They are already mixing - at least in Forest I saw a "strange markings" last hour when I was hunting. ^^"

Got 4 of each...and I've never been happier to get the "someone grabbed this egg before you" page due to me being click happy and clicking on a random egg that mixed in. Sorry to whoever got stuck with that random misclick! 

1 minute ago, Belisar said:

They are already mixing - at least in Forest I saw a "strange markings" last hour when I was hunting. ^^"

Yep. I spazz-caught it by accident.

Wow.. That was one of the fastes catches I ever experienced. Took under 30 sekonds to get four eggs of each. No complaining here. XD

Thanks for the new release and I'm quite curious about next month then. X3

4 minutes ago, Leidarendi said:

Yep. I spazz-caught it by accident.

Oooops.. dangit.. :(

But I guess they are easy enough to catch - even after the flood day. At least I hope so. XD Didn't properly prepare and of course worked on other projects I cannot abandon for the release. ^^"

Am happy enough to get at least a pair of each on release day. :3

Thank you for the new dragons. <3

I got four drakes and three pygmies. Aaand locked myself with a Tarantula Hawk which appeared in the Desert... *lol*

Cheers

Seriva

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Yay for new pygmies and drakes!
I grabbed one pygmy and now I'm egglocked, but one egg is currently in ER so hopefully it will hatch soon.

Almost thought that this was last month's release, interesting to see some more Pygmies.

Glad I managed to catch this tho.

And I already caught 2 of each. Can't wait to see what they'll grow up into.

So glad I didn't even fill up my two free eggslots as soon as I could, got one of each even though I don't collect neither drakes or pygmies XD

I'm so glad that we're having a release today! I'm going to two 30 Seconds to Mars shows next weekend so I was really worried that I might miss the beginning of the release should it happen on Saturday. Trying to catch a dragon during M&G with the band would be too much XD

Oh dear. The pygmies are fogged. I don't think I've seen that before for TJ's eggs.

Edit: typo and autocorrect

Edited by Jazeki

3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Oh dear. The pygmies are fogged. I don't think I've seen that before for TJ's eggs.

Edit: typo and autocorrect

The dragons themselves aren't fogged since all their pages are still accessible. The image is just being used instead of the cracking sequence. I think this has happened before when there has been something wrong with an egg's cracking sequence or it has had a custom cracking sequence that hasn't been properly implemented yet. I'm sure that has happened before at some point, but I can't quite remember the details. 

Three of the eggs that were locking me hatched so I was able to grab three of the pygmies. :D Can't wait to see these little guys! 

Edited by StormWizard212