Moonlight_Eevee

ANSWERED:Scroll Hatchery Glitch

Allure of Neglected Dragons and Valley Sherwood are working for me.

None of my gendered hatchlings are visible in the hatcheries.  They are ER hatchies.  (The hatcheries show only 11 ungendered hatchlings/eggs, while I have 20 growing things in all.)

Thankfully I'm on Yarold's and not completely dependent on hatcheries, so they shouldn't die, but I might be scroll-locked for longer than normal.

I was just going to post the same as @Cielmuir... gendered hatchlings don't appear in the hatcheries (Valley Sherwood, Silvi's and AoND).

... And Hatching Club can see the gendered hatchlings, but thinks they're all ER with 0 days and 0 hours left.

Same here! Got very confused when I went to add new things to Allure and Valley Sherwood, they show my high-timed stage-1 hatchies but not my lower-timed stage-2 hatchies. It's like they don't even exist according to the hatcheries. 

Guess some but decided to play an April Fool's joke on all of us, too.

On the surface things seem to be back to normal.

Big annoyance for me is growing things no longer are ordered by scroll default,  rather they are alphabetized by codes (don't have named ones to check from that angle).  Just like the mess we now have with our magi dragons on teleport page.  I arrange my growing dragons by time left to make it easier for me to manage them in the hatcheries.  The new reorder has me scrambling and spending a much longer time triple checking I have the correct eggs and hatchlings in each hatchery.

Fogged dragons seem to be not reading correctly to the various hatcheries.   The Hatching Club gives feedback when clicking their check mark of "You have an error in your SQL syntax;".  Valley Sherwood gives feedback of "Unable to fetch info about this dragon from Dragon Cave.".  Silva's is now deleting fogged when it used to say it was a hidden and updated.

Please go back to having the growing dragons arranged by scroll default.

13 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Fogged dragons seem to be not reading correctly to the various hatcheries.   The Hatching Club gives feedback when clicking their check mark of "You have an error in your SQL syntax;".  Valley Sherwood gives feedback of "Unable to fetch info about this dragon from Dragon Cave.".  Silva's is now deleting fogged when it used to say it was a hidden and updated.

Please go back to having the growing dragons arranged by scroll default.

If a dragon was fogged before you put it in a hatchery, it never showed up, it's not supposed to. and Silvi's has always deleted them, that's what it meant by updating the status of the 'hidden" dragon. 

11 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

If a dragon was fogged before you put it in a hatchery, it never showed up, it's not supposed to. and Silvi's has always deleted them, that's what it meant by updating the status of the 'hidden" dragon. 

No, I am not talking about fogged dragons on my scroll.  As you say they will not show up in the list unless they had been added previously unfogged.  Silva's will then show the fog ball when entering scroll.  Silvi's did not previously delete fogged dragons you see in the viewer and click to update.   Silvi's would keep that dragon in it's "memory list" and display it in the viewer soon as you unfogged on your scroll.  For Silvi's that was normal behavior.  Why you see at the bottom of the page an entry to show fogged dragons in hatchery which is currently at zero.

edit:  The above is in regards to Silvi's site.  It is unique in this behavior from Valley Sherwood or The Hatching Club.

Edited by Dracaena

Silvi's is being weird for me too, I have fogged hatchlings that I *did* have in Silvi's previously, and now when trying to add my scroll it doesn't even show them as an option, whereas before it would show fogballs. And the new sorting on the hatcheries is throwing me off too. Why were these things changed?

I don't think it was the hatcheries faults. This has to do with the API much more than the hatcheries. But I do wish the sorting wasn't so wonky now.

I know nothing about API, but yeah it's definitely on DC's side because it seems to be affecting all (or most) hatcheries. Someone else mentioned this, there are a *ton* of fogballs in Valley Sherwood right now because they can't be deleted, trying to delete them (by clicking the x) gives 'Unable to fetch info about this dragon from Dragon Cave.'

Probably just something to do with the event....

So..... Any word on what's going on or when it might be fixed? If it was something screwed up because of the event shouldn't it be fixed by now? The green-dragon stuff has been over for 12 hours now. (Valley Sherwood is still giving an error when trying to remove fogballs, and Silvi's still isn't showing fogged dragons when you add your scroll, not sure what else might be screwed up.)

@Ruby Eyes yes, I too had a problem just like that from last too.  AoND reported my 5g pb mint as inbred, but the data was all wrong.  Also, I'm having trouble with maturing this little Freckle.  I've added her to all the click sites, but the views stay the same!

https://dragcave.net/view/zleOp

8 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

I've added her to all the click sites, but the views stay the same!

https://dragcave.net/view/zleOp

Since I was just able to give her a click, but no views, I'd say she has been stunned.

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Since I was just able to give her a click, but no views, I'd say she has been stunned.

Oh yeah, your right.  I had stunned her the other day for a trade.  I thought the stunning bsa just increased the hatchies time by a day.  I didn't know about the view effects.  Thank you for that info.

4 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

I didn't know about the view effects.

It'll block views for 2 days, so if you stunned her yesterday, the effect will last until tomorrow the same time.

Egg Drop Soup is showing 2 Sino's of mine when I add my scroll. That grew up in the summer or 2017.

DDF is still also listing four Undine hatchies that I gave away this past Saturday. Even when I do a fresh import there. It shows them on my cell, PC and laptop, so not a cache thing.

1 hour ago, jocosa said:

DDF is still also listing four Undine hatchies that I gave away this past Saturday. Even when I do a fresh import there. It shows them on my cell, PC and laptop, so not a cache thing.

Did you actually remove them and still have them show up?  DDF does not remove things , once traded or abandoned...only frozen or adult are removed by the site.

1 hour ago, Imzadi said:

Did you actually remove them and still have them show up?  DDF does not remove things , once traded or abandoned...only frozen or adult are removed by the site.

I did a couple days ago. 

2 hours ago, jocosa said:

I did a couple days ago. 

How odd, it doesn't do that to me.  No idea then.

although the Allure of Neglected Dragons looks the same 

>>> it has been  altered

it no longer shows an EXACT count

that is,  hidden eggs are no longer included in the overall total anymore