MoonlightEevee

ANSWERED:Scroll Hatchery Glitch

So I noticed other people having this problem and feels it deserves its own thread: people who are now unhiding scrolls can't add dragons to hatcheries cause it's saying the users have no growing dragons.

@TJ09 can you look into this problem?

Edit: Scratch that, it's affecting all users apparently.

Edited by Dalek Raptor
Spelling errors

Most likely something to do with the DC API or something, as it is effecting every hatchery I visited.

Edited by Dorchet

You can't add a single code to Silvie's Lair as well so it's more likely DC related

Something happened because it caused my cleaner to wipe out the ER at the DBC. 

The hatcheries can't fetch info from dragon cave.  I can't add my scroll to all my usual hatcheries.  Worse, if you have any dragons in the ER fog them!!  They are stuck in the ER!

Oh, good, it's not just me.

Are eggs already added to hatcheries still gaining views? I ask because I haven't seen any of my stats change in the last couple of minutes ...

Edit: they got a few, nvm

Edited by Toyo

glad I found where to post ...

already contacted purpledragonclaw

all the hatcheries show there are no eggs or hatchlings on my scroll >>>  even though I have 6 eggs and 18 hatchlings

was never hidden though

an early Aprill Fool's Day joke perhaps ???     ....... pssst   if it is >>> not funny  :(

Same here, I checked all the hatcheries I know of.  AoND, ValleySherwood, Silvi's, Hatching Club, etc. all could not access my scroll.  This could become a serious problem, if people have er eggs that won't receive views to hatch.😰

Edited by jerzeeshadow

I would like an update when avalible, thank you. (Having the same issue, slightly worried for Eggs/Hatchies)

All hatcheries on the working list have not come up with any eggs or hatchlings. I had to let go a rare egg or two because I grabbed them from the abandoned page and they only had a few views, but since I couldn't add them to hatcheries, I had to let them go...Hoping this isn't the April Fools event.

Edit: Pet Hatchery is working.

Edited by camea42123
Updated post

I've fixed an issue affecting one of the output methods in the API. This should only affect certain hatcheries that use that specific format.

The one site I spot-checked seems to currently be working. Let me know if people are still running into issues.

Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's, The Hatching Club, and Valley Sherwood are unable to find my scroll which isn't hidden.  Don't know about any others as those are the ones I use.

I've tried Valley Sherwood and AoND, and I wasn't able to add?

Seems to be fixed for at least 1 but not all. Dragon Breeders Cave is the only 1 that appears to be working to me as after having checked AoND, The Hatching Club and Silvi's Lair and more they don't seem to be working.

waited ... then rechecked

still no connection to three tried ... Valley   Allure   Evina's

14 minutes ago, TJ09 said:

I've fixed an issue affecting one of the output methods in the API. This should only affect certain hatcheries that use that specific format.

The one site I spot-checked seems to currently be working. Let me know if people are still running into issues.

Most of the major hatcheries are still down

It looks like a bunch of hatcheries were doing non-standard things (e.g. failing completely if there's a non-critical notice accompanying the output, such as a warning of future changes). I've worked around that from my end, but expect that this will come back in the future as I try to modernize and expand the API.

Just now, TJ09 said:

It looks like a bunch of hatcheries were doing non-standard things (e.g. failing completely if there's a non-critical notice accompanying the output, such as a warning of future changes). I've worked around that from my end, but expect that this will come back in the future as I try to modernize and expand the API.

They're working but now they're showing eggs i no longer own (more or less grown up since I gifted them) and it's saying I own 10 eggs in general o.o WHICH is not true

Things are kinda sorta working.  The hatcheries are finding my scroll but the growing thing list is inaccurate.  They show the misclicks I've already punted to the AP and are missing some of my other dragons.

The two hatcheries I use are now fixed

While there were issues, I was trying to check what was wrong but I didn't receive any sort of notice about changes. Having the api text file updated could be helpful as well.

Actually, scratch that. Some of my hatchies either aren't showing up or I can check for ER time even though they're no where close to it