Aie

Aie's Amazingly Alliterative and Bafflingly Buoyant Bingo

Easter can be a busy family time for some people. I'd suggest enjoying the break. (And the green dragons, and the Festival of Eggs, while we wait.)

I think that would be better. As we don't count Easter as holiday like that, I was just worried.

31 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I think that would be better. As we don't count Easter as holiday like that, I was just worried.

It's good to know people care! :) I would say start worrying on ... Wednesday ...

Hi! Sorry to keep you waiting, I've been very busy with all the things that come with breaking up and having to find a new apartment, and then there was the Easter holiday to spend with my family. But I'm back now :)

I haven't checked whether everyone's given their guesses for P1.a, but since a week is plenty of time, I'm going to go ahead and post clue number two anyway:

P1.b I am a shade of green in colour.

As for secrets, there's still five to be discovered, if I remember correctly! (Although so far, it seems that a nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat...)

Edited by Aie

Hope you had a good holiday!

P1.b Bingo?

(I'm pleased to see I'm not the only one who can't seem to find any of these secrets....)

P1.b Bingo?

If I were you, I'd set some hints for unclaimed secrets as none of us couldn't find any of them around week =P

Edited by sh20000sh

About to be away for a few days - I was hoping for the next round to do before I leave ?

Aie has a lot going on.... When I ran a high speed bingo everyone complained... XD