Aie

Aie's Amazingly Alliterative and Bafflingly Buoyant Bingo

A little bird told me I should try for that Frida Kahlo bingo I was talking about.... Bingo!

And this one feels very reachy but I want there to have been a point to me trying to google translate 500 finnish dragons.... Bingo? (Because all your other secret (aka nothing identifiable to a non-finnish-speaker) Finnish Harry Potter references were Stripes?) Either way I have learnt some very useful everyday conversational Finnish phrases such as "Pumpkin King"...

35 minutes ago, Aalbiel said:

A little bird told me I should try for that Frida Kahlo bingo I was talking about.... Bingo!

And this one feels very reachy but I want there to have been a point to me trying to google translate 500 finnish dragons.... Bingo? (Because all your other secret (aka nothing identifiable to a non-finnish-speaker) Finnish Harry Potter references were Stripes?) Either way I have learnt some very useful everyday conversational Finnish phrases such as "Pumpkin King"...

Yes for Frida Kahlo! (Here I was on the edge of my seat wondering who would be the first to claim it after you pointed it out...)

The drake, however, is just a nameholder, sorry, and as you said, there are other non-Stripe HP references in Finnish there  :D I'm afraid the forum rules prevent me from doing foreign-language secrets (the mods must be able to read everything), but I commend you on your hard work!

Edited by Aie

16 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

Any hints for the other ones? (Looks like time zone issue affected once more...)

Most of the secrets found so far had been there since the very beginning, so time zones should not have been a hindrance :)

Wink wink, nudge nudge, though: more have been added.

It's only fair to vary them. I was awake - but out all day ! I got back 5 minutes after it ended. That's life !

6 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Ooh ooh I got one! Secret bingo https://dragcave.net/view/rFBqB

Yes! :)

6 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

I meant timezone affected on flash XD I was asleep during that time.

Oh, of course! XD That's why they'll be posted at different times during the day/night.

ETA: And another secret for @Dirtytabs! I was trying to throw you off, but I guess that did not work. Still more to uncover, though :D

Edited by Aie

I am entertained!

Red-finned tidal is the first letter of the given names in Enslave. Night glory drake is the first letter of the breed names in Entertain.

1 hour ago, Aie said:

ETA: And another secret for @Dirtytabs! I was trying to throw you off, but I guess that did not work. Still more to uncover, though :D

That's the reason why I tried to avoid using same type puzzle on mine. Well, S bingo in this game seems quite tough.