pretty_thumb

The Courts Intrigue || The Xenowyrm Nobility >> King's Court Bonus Competition Unlocked | King's Celebration Raffle Results Available <<

12 hours ago, Mochi said:

I just wanted to officially introduce my court members now that I finally managed a complete set! :D 

La Noblesse

Yay, congratulation on a full set! :) If you'd like I can add this link to the King's Hall? (That goes for others as well!)

I want to join the Queen's Court!

Name: Oxuna

Scroll Link: Link

I would like to request an egg from the King and Queen!

Scroll Link: Link

Court I belong to: Queen's Court

1 hour ago, Oxuna said:

Hello and welcome to the Courts Intrigue! :) Our queen Rekha is absent for a bit longer, but once she returns you can expect a greeting from the queen!

11 hours ago, pretty_thumb said:

Yay, congratulation on a full set! :) If you'd like I can add this link to the King's Hall? (That goes for others as well!)

Thank you! I'd rather not for now but thanks :)

Welcome to the Queen's Court Oxuna! :) 

6 hours ago, Oxuna said:

Yayyy, the Queen's Court welcomes you!! :wub: Welcome to Court Intrigue! 

On 2/26/2018 at 9:41 AM, Mochi said:

I just wanted to officially introduce my court members now that I finally managed a complete set! :D 

La Noblesse

Oh wow, they've really got beautiful names!! Congrats on a complete set! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

2 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

Thank you :) 

4 hours ago, Mochi said:

Thank you! I'd rather not for now but thanks :)

Welcome to the Queen's Court Oxuna! :) 

2 hours ago, MinkishMinx said:

Thank you! ^_^

My Court Offspring has taken a mate! (Marriage announcement)

Name: MinkishMinx

Lineage/Proof:

Court OffspringHeavenly Prince Normand Cobain

Wife: Heavenly Princess Caressa Fay

I would like to announce a birth from a marriage

Lineage Link: Bebe

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: 2

Reason no.: 

+2 offspring matches one married parent's color, carrying on the family ranking

Court Offspring: Bebe || Thalassa

Mother: Heavenly Princess Caressa Fay || Thalassa

=============================

I would like to become a Breeder!

Name: MinkishMinx

Couple 1
Radiant_Angel_adult.png    Thalassa_Xenowyrm_adult.png

Lineage: Heavenly Prince Normand Cobain and Heavenly Princess Caressa Fay

Example of Offspring (if available): Offspring || 3rd Gen

Waitlist: Open

Couple 2

Radiant_Angel_adult.png   Gaia_Xenowyrm_adult.png

Lineage: Heavenly Prince Delancy Ainyth and Heavenly Princess Jacquelin Fay

Example of Offspring (if available): Offspring || 3rd Gen 

Couple 3

Astrapi_Xenowyrm_adult.png   Gaia_Xenowyrm_adult.png

Lineage: Dauphin Forster Andres Beaumont and Dauphine Juliette Chastain

Example of Offspring: Offspring || 3rd Gen

Waitlist: Closed

Couple 4 

Thalassa_Xenowyrm_adult.png   Chrono_Xenowyrm_adult.png   

Lineage: Duchesse Gabrielle Crequy and Marquis Darcel Bellamy

Example of Offspring: Offspring || 3rd Gen 

Couple 5 

Chrono_Xenowyrm_adult.png   Thalassa_Xenowyrm_adult.png

Lineage: Marquis Carlyle Crequy and Duchesse Cecille Sartre

Example of Offspring: Offspring || 4th Gen 

1. @Oxuna

Couple 6 

Thalassa_Xenowyrm_adult.png   Chrono_Xenowyrm_adult.png

Lineage: Duc Phillipe Bellamy and Marquise Estelle Fontaine

Example of Offspring: Offspring || 4th Gen

Waitlist: Closed

Breeder Note: If the waitlist is open, please PM me if you'd like an offspring from them. 

* Their waitlist status may change periodically; I'll update this post accordingly. I'll also link back here in my signature until there's a more permanent place for me to place my breeding pairs! 

Edited by MinkishMinx

I would like to introduce an Offspring from a marriage

Name: Mak0

Scroll Link: Scroll

Court I belong to: King’s Court

Lineage: Lineage

Name of Offspring: Vicomte Edwin Labelle

And unfortunately my lovely Dauphine wasn’t interested in her husband this week so no new egg:dry:

Edit: To whomever added my eggs and hatchies to AOND and other sites, I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was a kind gesture but I’m going to ask that you refrain from doing so in the future. I can take care of my own dragons

Edited by Mak0

2 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Edit: To whomever added my eggs and hatchies to AOND and other sites, I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was a kind gesture but I’m going to ask that you refrain from doing so in the future. I can take care of my own dragons

Guys, this is a serious offence as it's against both Dragon Cave's terms of service and the forum's as well. As @Mak0 said, hopefully this was only a kind gesture but regardless it's against the rules and could've resulted in deaths for Mak's scroll.

(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)

https://forums.dragcave.net/guidelines/

I didn't think this needed to be stated (as our rules state we must abide by all forum and Dragon Cave rules), but I'll add it into the rules specifically. Any further breaking of this (and any other) Dragon Cave/forum rule will result in a ban from the lineage.

Edited by pretty_thumb

2 hours ago, Mak0 said:

Oh man, I hope your eggs/hatchlings are okay o.o
I've been really nervous about this since it seems that there have been attacks lately, even though Valentine's is over.

I would like to introduce an Offspring from a marriage

Name: Ninjakittee

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ninjakittee

Court I belong to: Queen's

Court Wyrm: Marquis Andreas Beaumont-Ark

Gifted from @MinkishMinx as a hatchie if that matters (it does in Harem and the rules get a bit crossed in my brain haha)

Also just named this lovely and I had to change her name (it was originally Stasia, not Tia) because I couldn't fit the i-x at the end XD

Can't wait to breed my dragons again tomorrow 😍 a few of my eggs should hatch till then, too! 

@Mochi They’re okay, I caught it in time. I usually don’t add my eggs until 5-4 days and I was breeding eggs for the Court and other lineages when I noticed that all my freshly bred eggs were already at 40 views. I think I removed them all the sites they were on. I’ve never had this happen to me before but I gotta say it was very frustrating!

@pretty_thumb Thanks, Pretty. I’m hoping it was someone who was just passing through the lineages and not a member

Edited by Mak0

10 minutes ago, Mak0 said:

@Mochi They’re okay, I caught it in time. I usually don’t add my eggs until 5-4 days and I was breeding eggs for the Court and other lineages when I noticed that all my freshly bred eggs were already at 40 views. I think I removed them all the sites they were on. I’ve never had this happen to me before but I gotta say it was very frustrating!

@pretty_thumb Thanks, Pretty. I’m hoping it was someone who was just passing through the lineages and not a member

That's a relief. I'm glad they're okay :)

Name: Mochi 

Scroll Link: xxlonewolfxx

Court I belong to: King's

Lineage/Proof: Ju6SV

Name: Mochi

Scroll Link: xxlonewolfxx

Court I belong to: King's

Lineage Link: oVHTp (i've currently got it fogged though, can add picture if necessary)

I'm so happy! This is the first time I've ever bred a holiday dragon; I wasn't even sure it would work QwQ

2 hours ago, Zimtie said:

Thalassa_Xenowyrm_egg.gif

Have a nice day/evening/whatever!

I snagged this little darling, thank you so much!! I really needed a Thalassa for some of my future pairings so this is really such a gift. I really appreciate it! :wub:  :wub:

My Court Offspring had an affair!

Name: Ariento

Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Ariento

Lineage/Proof: https://dragcave.net/progeny/BMu5g

I would like to announce a birth from an affair

Lineage Link: https://dragcave.net/lineage/kaLGU

I have earned Francs for the Queen!

Francs earned: 4

Reason no.: 

Spoiler

-1 franc for an affair (must wait one month from marriage)

+2 for affair producing offspring of same color as their lineaged parent

+1 for a three step stair/spiral lineage

+2 for donating a bred egg to a member of the opposing court (currently waiting on Sabertooth to pick up the egg)

Just giving everyone a heads up that someone still continues to add my eggs and hatchies to sites without my permission. As a result my scroll will be hidden for awhile. This isn’t permanent, just until I feel comfortable enough that who ever is doing this has gotten bored and moved along.

1 hour ago, Mak0 said:

Just giving everyone a heads up that someone still continues to add my eggs and hatchies to sites without my permission. As a result my scroll will be hidden for awhile. This isn’t permanent, just until I feel comfortable enough that who ever is doing this has gotten bored and moved along.

I really hope this isn't someone in the lineage doing this 0.0

2 hours ago, SaberToothMC said:

I really hope this isn't someone in the lineage doing this 0.0

I don't think it's anyone in the lineage, but these threads are public, so it's possible it's someone reading the threads.

On 2/22/2018 at 10:01 PM, Ninjakittee said:

Court Offspring: Baronne Francine la Croix

CB Mate: Vicomte Amaury Sage

Lineage Link: The 99 Child

I would like to gift a Bred Egg/Hatchling!

Lineage: The 99 Child

Transfer Link: https://dragcave.net/teleport/e361005c18b1bf536b083e79f00f34ff

Breed of egg/hatchie: Gaia

--------------

Court Offspring: Duc Coran Delacroix

CB Mate: Sorciere Nikita Sage

Lineage Link: Witchcraft

Awwww yiss. This is starting to look how I want it to - only these three breeds for this line, and I adore it

-------------

Court Offspring: Princess Anna Bella Delacroix II

CB Mate: Prince Sylvain Sage

My favourite CB mate, and they produced no dang egg for me. RUDE.

-------------

I also bred Vicomtesse Reneé Delacroix with her husband and got no egg.

All the same

I would like to become a Breeder!

Lineage: Vicomtesse Reneé Delacroix

Mate: Duc Mathieu Sage

Example of Offspring (if available): Duc Coran Delacroix

So I am slowly going through the pages and pages of stuff that I have missed and am updating our spreadsheet. Please can you list the francs earned for all of this if possible? I am still feeling a little under the weather and having a bit of an issue with trying to do the math myself right now. I am sorry!

Okay then here we go!

107pgub.png

Well then my dearest Lords and Ladies of the Court! I know I have been away for some time but I have just finished going through and adding quite a number of francs to the Court. I will look to see what this unlocks later but I wanted to at least get in here and welcome our newest members and announce that we have hit 142 francs! Wow what a number! The Court is definitely growing very wealthy that is for certain. I have added all francs that have been announced, and I ask that all members of the Court please start using the francs announcement form to make it a bit easier for us when we are scrolling through quite a number of posts just in case one of us has to take another absence at any point. I am only slowly making my way back into this realm of things and I should begin breeding very soon I just need to speak with @pretty_thumb to check and make sure that we start breeding at the same time as I have seen that the King's Court has been on hold during my absence as well. I thank everyone for being so patient with me while I was ill, and for all the warm wishes for a speedy recovery! Thank you all! 

I would now like to take a moment to welcome the following members to my Court. It is a pleasure to meet and welcome all three of you, @Kurokosworth @mistywolf77 and @Oxuna (and for some reason I can't seem to mention anyone else) Welcome to the Queens Court all of you have been added to the breeding lists you requested to be on. 

I have also added @TempestSea and @MinkishMinx to the breeding lists they asked to be put on as well. 

I think that I have gotten as caught up as possible and now tomorrow I will post what has been unlocked and what we are close to unlocking! Thank you all again for your patience and understanding during my sudden illness.

40 minutes ago, Rekha said:

Well then my dearest Lords and Ladies of the Court! I know I have been away for some time but I have just finished going through and adding quite a number of francs to the Court. I will look to see what this unlocks later but I wanted to at least get in here and welcome our newest members and announce that we have hit 142 francs! Wow what a number! The Court is definitely growing very wealthy that is for certain. I have added all francs that have been announced, and I ask that all members of the Court please start using the francs announcement form to make it a bit easier for us when we are scrolling through quite a number of posts just in case one of us has to take another absence at any point. I am only slowly making my way back into this realm of things and I should begin breeding very soon I just need to speak with @pretty_thumb to check and make sure that we start breeding at the same time as I have seen that the King's Court has been on hold during my absence as well. I thank everyone for being so patient with me while I was ill, and for all the warm wishes for a speedy recovery! Thank you all! 

I would now like to take a moment to welcome the following members to my Court. It is a pleasure to meet and welcome all three of you, @Kurokosworth @mistywolf77 and @Oxuna (and for some reason I can't seem to mention anyone else) Welcome to the Queens Court all of you have been added to the breeding lists you requested to be on. 

I have also added @TempestSea and @MinkishMinx to the breeding lists they asked to be put on as well. 

I think that I have gotten as caught up as possible and now tomorrow I will post what has been unlocked and what we are close to unlocking! Thank you all again for your patience and understanding during my sudden illness.

Thank you for all your work, darlin! And welcome back!!! *hugs* :wub: