TehUltimateMage

X-DREAMERS [IC - BASE]

[ Gateway - Illidan and Hibiki ]

Sweet Elune, does that kid ever shut up? He wasn't wrong that Illidan didn't have a lot of friends. Hell, not a lot of people even liked him, let alone wanted to be his friend. Sure, he had a following in the form of the Illidari he led into battle against the Burning Legion, but... they weren't his friends.

He was not a very likeable guy outside of his fellow demon hunters, either, and it wasn't just because of his stunning personality or his rather violent tendencies when annoyed.

People didn't like him simply because of what he was. A half-demon. A freak of nature. An abomination. A monster. But the biggest one was burned into his mind after having heard it so many times in ten thousand years' worth of time, unable to be forgotten:

Betrayer.

~

"The Light is your destiny..."

"MY DESTINY IS MY OWN!!!" He let loose his inner demon's might and attacked that damn windchime, shattering her into Elune-knew-how-many pieces...

...and invoking the ire of the High Exarch, Turalyon. Even now, the paladin rushed at the demon hunter with his sword.

"YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL, BETRAYER!!!"

As if it were nothing, Illidan had caught the sword with one hand, causing it to bleed his green half-demon blood. "Your faith has blinded you. There can be no 'Chosen One'. Only we can save ourselves."

~

"Keep talking and I'll attack you."

The demon girl's voice snapped Illidan out of his musings. She seemed to have gotten the cloud-boy to finally shut up. And then she jumped and landed. Right in front of Illidan. There was something odd about her, now that he thought about it; now that he'd gotten a closer (and better) look at her with his Spectral Sight, she wasn't like any demon he'd ever seen before. Even her aura was different from the hundreds of others he'd known as belonging to the Legion's freakshows.

He almost expected her to rake her nails across his face, as he'd done to the cloud-boy, but instead she extended her hand out.

"A truce, then, and a handshake to seal the deal. I suppose you could say the feeling is mutual."

Demons weren't usually so open to the thought of a truce, in his experience. Then again, demons didn't look and act like this, either (her way of dress was rather peculiar, even by Azeroth's standards). Illidan was wary at first, but then took the demon's hand in his and gave a firm shake. Holding hands makes everyone friendlier... Was that what that girl had said? Hibiki must be REALLY proud of herself, he thought sarcastically. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice the mud-construct-thing waving at him.

Hibiki was the one to respond to the warrior-woman from earlier. "I'll keep that in mind, but there's something I need to bring up." She then turned to look at Illidan. "Um... Illidan-san?" Hibiki suddenly speaking caused Illidan to snap to attention and turn to face her in return. "I really hate to interrupt you and your new friend--"

"She's not my friend," he snapped.

His annoyed tone drew a slight wince from Hibiki, but she regained her composure just as quickly. "...anyway. Marie-san is gone!" It was true - in the midst of everything happening, Marie had managed to vanish. Not even Illidan's Spectral Sight could find her aura. "Um... maybe she just ran off?"

One could only hope...

[ A new place! - Marie ]

Marie knew she wasn't going to last long near that much water, so she'd opted to explore her new surroundings and had come to a beautiful castle. (Of course, she didn't know that it was a castle - she lived in the city, for Zapfish's sake.)

She approached the castle's gates, slowly but surely. Maybe there were more people inside. "Uh... hello?"

Anders [ Gateway ]

What kind of mage? That question alone would have made some amount of sense, but the longer Keaton spoke the more confused Anders felt. ‘Dark mage’ was an archaic euphemism for blood mages and ‘witch’ was an uncommon insult for hedge mages, but it wasn’t gender specific. He’d never even heard of the rest of the terms that spewed from the ‘wolfskin’s’ mouth. Besides, no one would ever ask someone if they were a blood mage with the bright, excited tone that Keaton used. “...an apostate?” Hopefully that would appease him. 

Oh, lovely, of course they couldn’t let him go back and wanted him to help them. No thanks. Helping well-meaning people with ‘missions’ hadn’t at all gone well the last two times. Squashing down the urge to say ‘of course I’ll help, what should I do first’ (thanks, Justice, but no), he continued to listen. 

Well, that was more interesting. The confirmation that this ‘Pascal’ was a mage was nice, if completely unnecessary. Cistina, though- shaman? Was she like one of the Avvar mages? The question rose to his lips, but before he could ask-

A Qunari of some hit the ground, throwing twin green blades to the ground at the impact. His skin was purple, his horns were massive, and a pair of wings jutted out from his back. Not actually a Qunari, then. Nevertheless, Anders didn’t particularly want to be anywhere near the now-yelling winged man. 

Once again ignoring the call of stay, help, he drew on the Fade and melted into the form of a sleek orange tabby. Ear twitching, he watched for a moment longer- Pascal seemed to be handling things fine- before picking a direction and darting off. There was enough chaos that no one would notice him leaving. 

At least, he thought that no one would notice. The hulking shape behind him quickly proved him wrong. A bit too quickly- it was gaining on him, and Anders preferred to avoid being torn to pieces. It just wasn’t a good way to start one’s morning. He stopped running as quickly as he was able to (it turned out that cat movement and human movement didn’t translate into each other well) and shifted back into a blur of color. Staff in hand, he spun around on one heel to face his pursuer. 

Clint [Gateway]

Goddamn, everything hurt. The world spun nauseatingly around him, threatening his balance and causing him to sway. His hearing aids were going nuts. He had been chilling on the couch, nursing his wounds from a recent fight. His nose had broken (again), and a large bruise stretched across his face. A few butterfly bandages kept some deeper cuts closed across his body, but most his injuries were all wrapped up in gauze. 

Oh, and he probably got a concussion. Probably definitely. Stupid AIM. Why'd they have to go and rob places for their tech? If they were as big and evil as they claimed, they'd made their OWN evil tech. 

He'd only just finished patching himself up from their mission when the world seemed to fall out from under him. Clint hadn't even had time to change out of his Avengers uniform and was still in full-combat gear. An icepack in one hand and a beer in another, Clint struggled to keep a hold on both objects as he slipped into the void. When the ground finally felt solid beneath his feet, he staggered forward and crashed into...something. Just like that, he was on the ground and covered in....mud? That was mud. He didn't know what was worse: the fact he couldn't catch himself with his hands, or the fact he 10/10 re-broke his nose from landing face-first. The archer groaned, rolling over on his side to survey the situation. 

People were talking, yelling maybe? It was hard to see with the mud in his face. Clint dragged the back of his beer-holding hand across his face, blinking. Nah, he couldn't tell a thing anyone was saying. "Sorry, sorry." He mumbled, sitting up. Now that he could see everyone...this was quite the scene. Two men, and a...demon? Whatever, he'd seen weirder. Worked with weirder. "I uh...hey? Sorry I made a mess. I can..." The world seemed to tilt at a violent angle, causing his stomach to flip. Clint grimaced as he squashed his nausea back down. Yup, definitely a concussion. And the blood running from his nose was never a good thing. Clint set his beer aside, moving to re-set his nose. 

"Mmmmgonna need a minute." 

~Lara and Evonna~
"Are either of you familiar with the place?"

Lara turned around to notice a young teenager running towards them with a goofy smile on his face. Glad that the kid was not hostile, Lara allowed her expression to soften. She nodded and gae a gentle wave as greeting.

Oh, hello. Yes, I was just showing… Um…” She looked at Evonna. “I apologize greatly, what is your name?

Evonna Durand." Lara smiled at her and nodded. 

"Ah, yes, Evonna. C'est un plaisir de vous rencontrer. (Pleasure to meet you.)" Evonna blinked in awe at the fact that Lara spoke to her in her native tongue. It filled her with a sense of pride being able to know what exactly she meant, though she refused to show it. Instead, Evonna smiled sheepishly.

"Toi aussi! (You too!)" Lara nodded and turned back to the boy. 

"Right. Evonna and I were just going to the rooms. Would you care to follow us? I can find you a room- frankly, you can choose anything that isn't occupied." She made a polite gesture for him to follow them, allowing her body language to indicate that she was not intending on doing any harm. Not that this child seemed to think that, as he was just marching on up to them. Lara did suppose, however, that he assumed because he was in a base with a pony as the leader that he was safe. Though Lara knew at least one person here who was capable of doing harm... "We're going to my room first though, I have a couple of things to get... Including labels for the doors, probably." She shrugged and stopped at a door, taking out a key and opening it. "Now--- **** !" Lara blinked in awe at the state of her room. The pillows were all torn open, feathers thrown everywhere around the room. The covers were rumpled, as if someone threw themselves on her bed--- HER BED. Some of her dresses were taken out of the closet and thrown on the floor. The picture of her parents that usually sat at her bedside table was face down next to the ruined pillows. Lara felt her blood continue to boil as she stared at it. Who… Did this…?

Lara noticed that her bookshelf was knocked over, her books no longer neatly organized, but in a pile around the fallen shelf. That in itself was a fairly easy fix. The tea that she just bought that was spilled on the rug? That was more annoying, but she could always buy more. Cleaning it up would just be a quick vacuum. But the guns strewn across the carpet? The rounds of ammunition? Lara’s blood became scalding. This room was a pigsty and the **** had the audacity to mess with her guns?”Oh hell no.” Evonna looked into the room and cringed at its state.

Whoever did this was going to pay.

~Edward

Ed quietly munched on his sweets, looking warily into the kitchen at the people that were in there. What kind of weird shenanigans… He had no idea what the big machine was, but he assumed that it wasn't too big of a deal. If it attacked, though… He shrugged and resumed munching.

XDRS - Kitchen

The static Fiddlesticks's vision was still a thin veil, which for some reason had a blurry streak in the upper corner, but she could still discern Xander's stern voice and sincere expression. He wasn't mad at her, at least, but she didn't feel like this was any better.
   "The planet the man came from," she tried to explain, "with the Code Orange." Even saying that though, it would be weird for them to visit Zirhon and not see any Xinschi-uual. Then again, if they met the military they wouldn't know about them in the first place because of the mechs, and if Stan just came back there wouldn't be any records of them. That was a good thing; the less they knew, the less worried she was. She dismissed Xander's words, shaking her head at him in confidence. "They're there, I promise."

She then felt an initial wave of disappointment when the opportunity to meet Duke was denied. How was she going to finish his silly game by coming right up behind him and throwing a stab? Right know he probably thinks he won! She needed to do her "covert" attack! It was only fair for taunting her with indestructible walls, right?
   "No no no!" she objected quickly, getting up on her feet. "I'm fine now! I am! We can meet Duke. I can see." Realizing how eager she sounded, she flattened her ears and looked at the ground. "I mean... I would like to. Friends, right?" She swiped a retrieval arm across her face, then suddenly realized she wasn't holding the ball bearing anymore; it was on the floor. She must have dropped it while she was overheating. She quickly retrieved it, looking at the tiny orb. "Friends and pellets?"

---------------------------------

XDRS - Hallway

Typheus just flatly shook his head. He had never heard of a planet called Cybertron, but that explained why she was a Cybertronian. "Autobot" sounded like her model type, although so did "scout", and Optimus Prime must be her commander.
   What are the odds of that? He ran into another soldier with capabilities he was familiar with. A mechanical one too, at that. He relaxed significantly, switching to his external speaker as she did.
   "It's fine," he excused, taking note of how cordial she was. He tried to think of any reason why Fiddlesticks would be struggling with anything, but considering the lack of alarm in the scout's voice it must not have been serious. Still, finding her was a priority, and apparently the Luma was right in that they were no longer by the entrance. "So she was moved someplace else..." he mumbled to himself.
   There was a slight shifting noise, and he looked back up at the scout in curiosity. She was looking around, sometimes focusing on different spots in the hall; looking at them himself though told him nothing. She then spoke up, saying, "Your companion is stationary, speaking with others. She wants to know the location of 'Duke'?"
   He looked up in surprise. She must be like a Scout mech, able to equalize the microphone sensitivity to be able to distinguish more muffled sounds. He was wary of associating her too closely with his own kind though, lest he make a stupid assumption at a bad time. Onto more important matters, that was confirmation that Fiddlesticks still intended to attack the tattooed human, which changed his priorities a bit, and judging my the scout's questioning tone she didn't know anything about that.

"I know this sounds contradictory, but can you find Duke instead?" Typheus asked. "He's a small human, blonde, with a mark on his face." He refrained from describing his clothes, since he found out the hard way early on that humans change them all the time. "He sounds... hold on," he paused, searching through his own mind for an accurate memory. He couldn't play the footage for the Autobot, but he could at least play the audio through his speaker. Not that he was the most comfortable with the idea; so he chose a line that amused him:
   "So now that that's done and over with," Duke's voice filtered through his speaker, "can we forget the whole 'who are you, I'm going to try and murder you' deal and work on the 'hey Duke, you're so wonderful and original with your ideas, can we be friends' issue?"
   "If I know anything about my partner, we're going to want to get to him first," Typheus added once the audio finished. "It might not be pleasant."

Hush, Child of Void

Hush listened contentedly to Stan's explanation, happy to know where this toy came from. That was the first word that came to mind for him; this would not be out of place among his other hobbies before the castle; coloring books, toy vehicles, stuffed animals. This room wasn't far off.

I remember these...

Predictably, the Nobody flinched when Stan glared at him, quickly sputtering out an apology under his gaze.

Mud People, Earth and Water

After meeting with the others and witnessing the near-occurrence of a fight, the Mud People gathered with the others once again. The one planting flowers had given up on that endeavor for the moment, muttering something about needing water. The one waving at Illidan was somewhat disappointed at being ignored but didn't give it a second thought.

What they did notice was the man who appeared out of nowhere, crushing the third who had fallen over.

A brief scream and a squelching noise heralded its crippling, with nothing but a pile of mud and a pair of closed eyes left.

The female who'd just been trying to plant flowers grabbed the man, and made an effort to pull him up, but with no mind to helping him keep his balance.

The male simply examined its fallen comrade more closely, before making a remark.

"Need dirt to fix you."

Anders [ Near the Gateway ]

Whatever he had expected, it hadn’t been that. The creature in front of him was massive. It towered over him even with its slouched posture, and it was clearly several times his own weight. Its top-heavy shape was vaguely familiar, but he couldn’t quite place it. Maker knew he’d faced enough blighted mon- ah, that was it. Those blighted blighted werewolves that had nearly torn his arms off. It wasn't an experience that he wanted to repeat. 

More to the point, it was far too close. His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest, and it was difficult to think through the fear. For a moment he considered trying to freeze the beast, but he discarded that thought. The werewolf would be able to crush his head in its jaws before he could cast anything. It was for the same reason that he forced Justice to the back of his mind, despite the spirit’s best efforts to take control to deal with the threat. His eyes flashed blue and he tightened his grip on his staff, ready for-

It spoke. That was new. None of the werewolves he’d met had spoken, but according to Neria a different, non-blighted group of them had been able to speak. It didn’t really matter either way, because Neria wasn’t the type to forget details like “oh yeah, and they spoke in our minds.”. Anders was pretty sure that if he grit his teeth any harder one of them would crack, because he really wasn’t having a good day.

He flinched and tried to lean back when the werewolf (?) brought its head closer to him, but it didn’t deter the beast. Its sneeze would have been funny if Anders hadn’t been so confused and sure that he was inches away from being killed by a gigantic dog (of course it was a dog; the universe didn’t seem to get that he was a cat person). 

“You don’t smell like a kitsune. Oh, oh! When you said you were an apostate were you referring to your species? The only other shifters I’ve heard of are the laguz. Some of them can turn into cats, but they have cat ears and a tail.”

Oh. No wonder the voice, echoed as it was, sounded familiar. Who else could manage to sound so excited while making no sense at all? (Don’t answer that, Justice, we’ve gone over rhetorical questions before.) Feeling slightly less concerned about his skull being crushed into tiny pieces, he took a step backward, if only to get away from Keaton’s breath. “No, that’s not what I meant! My species doesn’t have anything to do with it.” Keaton had to be from a different world if he hadn’t even heard the word ‘apostate’ before (as if the ears didn’t give it away). “An apostate is a mage that doesn’t submit to the rule of the Chantry,” he said after a short pause. He had been tempted to avoid giving Keaton more information than he had to, but the habit of explaining the evils of the Circles had won out. 

Pascal -- Gateway

Steadily, Pascal lowered her weapon. The fight seemed to have ended before it began, thanks to her. She had tracked the horned-girl's movement, just in case, as she leaped through the air (she was an agile one!) and Pascal kept her eye on Ayaka even when her friend on the cloud had tried to throw off her aim by swinging in front of her.

Despite him getting in the way, Pascal appreciated the silver-haired man's -- Yuki's -- enthusiasm. The light-haired girl -- Hibiki -- who was accompanying the purple man was quite helpful too! Both of them seemed like they would be a great aid with managing the Gateway if they did chose to stay. How exciting! The tension in Pascal's body melted away, and she twirled her staff, sheathing into a holster on her back. Her smile had returned as if no scuffle had happened.

She didn't have time to answer the angel-winged person, though, before he zipped off again to greet a blond boy who just appeared and crushed one of the mud-people who were following her around.

Oh. On no. The other two mud people didn't seem too entirely fazed by their companion's untimely end, though, demanding instead in their primitive language for more dirt to repair it. Repair him? Did they even have or need genders? There was nothing more that Pascal could do since she lacked proficiency in earth magic. It seemed like another task for Xander to perform.

So, for now, she was content with answering the demon girl to pull her attention away from Cistina. Pascal held her hands out, palms out, in a welcoming gesture to everyone assembled at the Gateway. "Ayaka, right? Welcome to the Gateway to the Starry Skies!" she said, her mood jolly. "Me and Cistina are posted here as a lookouts for new people that get teleported here. And if you are here, it's likely that this Gateway probably saved you from getting tossed into some other world. The universe has been getting all loopy and stuff recently, and so we're part of an organization that works to patch things up!" She pointed to herself with her thumb, chest puffed out in pride when mentioning the X-tra Dimensional Squad. "I'm flattered that you thought this was a trap, but nope! It's just the universe finding you worthy of saving, or something."

She ended her explanation with a pout and a shrug, palms up.

[ Gateway - Illidan and Hibiki ]

The demon girl-- no, Aya. He had to remember that now. Illidan briefly became lost in thought again; on Azeroth, at least, to know a demon's name was to control it. Then again, this name sounded more like a nickname and it was possible that things didn't work that way here, so he dropped the idea.

Aya had dragged her nails ever so slightly across Illidan's hand as she pulled back from the handshake, inciting a barely-audible, but nonetheless startled gasp. It wasn't enough to draw blood, but definitely enough to be felt. He looked around and saw that two others were gone, as well - one of the humans and that weird dog-human guy. Not to mention another recent arrival had made himself known. He looked rather injured and muddy - in fact, it looked like he'd landed on one of the mud constructs, killing it.

Rest in peace, mud person, Hibiki thought. Thank goodness the new guy was only human. Hibiki was thrilled at having someone else normal around these parts, but since he looked injured, she figured the hand-holding would have to wait until he recovered.

Illidan, meanwhile, looked annoyed. Cloud-boy - or Yuki, as he'd called himself - was yap-yap-yapping away once more... although this time, he managed to hear that this other demon, this "Aya" was ancient. Part of him wondered just how ancient - surely not more than 10,000 years like him? Yuki left them just as quickly, however, to check out the new guy, yapping away at him instead of Illidan, much to his relief. But then even the demon hunter was a little surprised.

The kid could shoot wind.

Of course, given the situation, it just smeared the blood from the guy's injuries all over his face. At least the mud was gone...

Then he heard Aya speak again, this time to the woman who had attempted to diffuse the situation before Pascal's intervention. He couldn't make out the words, but the tone was all too familiar; just like the demons of the Burning Legion, her tone was laced with venom. At least something was familiar.

Pascal was the one to answer her, though, and her explanation was less than pleasant. Although he remembered most of it from when he, Hibiki, and Marie had arrived, the thought of the universe itself finding him, of all people, worth saving struck a sour and confusing note with him, and he clutched his forehead with his hand, in-between his horns. All the talk of him being some sort of hero or something gave him a headache, but as he saw it, he was pretty much stuck here. This entire situation was going to take some getting used to, that much was for certain.

Hibiki, meanwhile, was curious. What if the Gateway hadn't snatched them up when it had? Would she have ended up in Illidan's world? Would he have ended up in hers? What about Marie and her world? So many possibilities; it couldn't have been that bad! Then again, if the Gateway had felt the need to save them... maybe it was that bad.

Illidan's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Lost in thought, there?"

"...a bit, yeah. ごめんなさい (Sorry)."

"...want to go find ink-cheeks before she gets into a bad situation?"

Hibiki simply nodded. Now that he mentioned it, she was worried about Marie. Hibiki bounded off to find her, with Illidan close behind.

Aeolus noticed the castle in the distance after he had slunk some distance. After a bit of thought, the Espeon made for the castle. It was as good a place as any to start figuring this world out, right? Beside, Dark-types don't usually come through castles unless they're Sandile or Krokorok.

He approached the castle, eventually catching sight of... sometthing that... oh, didn't his trainer talk about something Splatoon with creatures like this? Uhh....

The Espeon warily approached the girl who reminded him of a Frillish.

Edited by DuskOfTheStars

Audrey, the Grave Robber

(Yes, she's finally back.)

After a long eye-opening conversation with Badu, Audrey still hadn't quite come to terms with this whole situation.

To think that so many worlds existed beyond our own... Well, it's probably still better than fighting monsters.

When they'd finished talking, she had requested time to think, and she took a walk around the planet. Not much to see, and it was always twilight, but at least it wasn't big enough that it took a while. Nothing like back home, where you'd never live long enough to cross all the way around on foot.

At the door into the castle, there were already two individuals. A humanoid creature, and then a smaller catlike one. Audrey was fond of cats, but she reminded herself that the Gateway summoned sapient creatures. Whatever they were, they should be treated as people.

Upon approaching, she noticed the human-looking one could pretty much pass for human- except for the hair, which were actually tentacles.

Jeez, it's like the Cove all over again. Let's just hope they want to be friendly.

Audrey waved, and then tried to strike up a conversation.

"Hey, are you both new around here too?"

[ Outside the Castle - Marie ]

No response. Maybe nobody was inside.

It took two seconds before she saw the strange pink cat. There was something familiar about it... Didn't it look like one of those Pokemon from the games she and Callie played? A shame they'd only gotten Red and Blue. That reminded her of that one Splatfest - Red VS Blue. Blue had won, obviously; Marie had even traded Callie a Vulpix she'd nicknamed "BLUEISBEST" just to rub the victory in her cousin's face. Remembering that made her sad, though - it was possible she might never see Callie again.

The cat-Pokemon was approaching her, looking almost wary. Considering the situation, she didn't blame... him? Her? It? Hard to guess--

"Hey, are you both new around here too?" Another human! And this one was speaking directly to her!

Marie nodded, quickly getting over her starstruck state; if some of the people at the Gateway had been any indication, then Inkopolis had just been one world of many. "Yeah, I just arrived. My name's Marie."

Clint [Gateway]

Clint blinked at the flurry of movement, clearly both baffled and surprised. That cloud boy...was a mouthful. If not for the concussion, the boy's movement would have him seeing double. The archer staggered slightly, glad he was still sitting. Otherwise, all that movement would've made him fall. Clint wiped his face with the back of his hand, sighing loudly. He set both his beer and his icepack down and grimaced. "Hey, slow your roll. Just..hold on." He hesitated, before shoving both thumbs to either side of his nose. It set with a sickening crunch, one the archer had thankfully grown used to. 

"Look, kid. You talk a mile a minute, I'm gonna need a-" He stopped once more at the sight of the people-shaped mud structures, his face falling. "Oh..." That must have been what he...landed on. He cleared his throat, blue eyes darting up to the excitable boy once again. "You talk too fast. My 'aids are on the fritz and I'm not even going to pretend I can read your lips." Honestly though! He had mud and blood and probably beer in his face, which obscured his vision, which made it near impossible to read the lips of a rambling child. 

There were a lot of people here, and he was having some trouble getting his thoughts together. Clint looked about, having trouble focusing on one singular person. "Look, I dunno where I am. Perhaps somebody with a slower talking speed could explain to me exactly where and why I'm here?"

Dismas [Gateway]

"Oi. Leave the bloke alone." Another man, incredibly unfazed by his arrival into a strange land, pushed past the crowd to focus on the injured archer. A bow was old news, but cost-efficient.  Lords and Ladies liked to use bowmen because they were cheap and effective. Dressed in heavy layers and with a scarf over his mouth, the stranger's voice was the only thing that identified him as male. He crouched, hefting the blond man and supporting his weight under one arm. Although Clint was a good few inches taller than him, the stranger didn't seem to have any issues keeping him upright. As soon as the archer was on his feet, he let go, moving to inspect the rest of the crowd. A hand hovered over the handle of his blade as he stalked through the people.

Too much chatting, too much casual talk. It was getting on his nerves. Dismas grimaced beneath his scarf as his dark eyes flickered from person to person. Armed, armed...All of them carried some sort of weapon. "So what is this?" He rose his voice to a shout, moving to get the attention of the crowd. "A militia? I want answers an' I'm sick o' waitin'." 

Yusei | Stan's Bedroom Doorway

Replica cards. 

It still baffled Yusei, the possibilities of multiple universes, each containing the potential of mimicking something found in another world. Briefly, he wondered if he should ask Stan about the cards he had seen and if he had grabbed any by chance. But he decided against it. He didn’t know if Duel Monster cards from another universe would even be compatible with his disk, let alone his decks. 

Stan’s attitude and body language changed abruptly at the news about Hush’s connection with the mess that sprinkled the castle rooms. “These are from one of the rooms on the first floor, in a hallway near the kitchen and dinning areas. Not from the room that looks like a fire was burning,” he explained. Setting the box down gently, Yusei stuffed his hands into his pant pockets.

His dark blue eyes drifted to Hush once more as he continued to frown. “I don’t think he meant any harm,” Yusei stated. “He acts very much like a child from what I’ve seen so far. Hush might not understand fully what’s happened and might not know how to respond to everything.”

He shrugged his shoulders. “While you’re away on your mission, Hush and I will continue cleaning the mess. Hopefully, we’ll have everything back in order before you and the others return. Good luck,” he offered.

“Hush, put the Gameboy back so we can go.”

Sora | Bedrooms

The older woman never introduced herself but at least he had a name for the girl. Evonna. When the pair started speaking a language he didn’t understand, Sora rubbed the back of his head, his smile fading only a fraction. He nodded at the woman’s invitation to follow them to find a bedroom. 

He supposed it would be a good idea to find a place to rest for later. 

“Ah, yeah! I’ll go!” he replied, slightly eager. He kept pace with the two ladies, hands clasped behind his head once more as he walked. The boy stayed silent, uncertain if either of the other two were talkative to any degree. Normally, Goofy found something to talk about.

The woman came to a stop before one of the doors, unlocking it with a key and starting to speak before suddenly cutting herself off. Gradually, her demeanor changed and Sora lowered his hands to his sides. Leaning closer, he snuck a glance around the doorframe and whistled. “Someone did a number here…” he murmured, wide-eyed.

Circuitraider | Search & Rescue

Typheus looked up at her suddenly. Was that shock or fear? Circuitraider was working to analyze the mech’s body language, how its singular optic changed as specific words were spoken or certain actions were taken. He started to ask her a question, providing a description for this ‘Duke’.

A human. 

And then were was a recording playing through the speakers on Typheus’ body. Circuitraider focused on the human’s voice that filled the hallway, analyzing it and committing it to her memory. Duke spoke with odd words, phrases that she had no context for, but some of them were slightly concerning and the Autobot wondered how much Typheus was not sharing with her.

Nodding once, she replied, “Alright, I will locate the boy.”

For the second time, the wings on her helmet shifted, exposing the sensitive receptors. No voice belonging to Duke was in her range, even after the brief passage of time. She needed to scout out the place further, then. 

Transforming back into vehicular mode, Circuitraider’s headlights flickered once before she turned herself around to start moving down the hallway. She made a point to drive in the opposite direction from Typheus’ companion.

As she rolled through the castle, she continuously listened for even a faint trace of the human’s voice.

”Does your companion not favor humans?” Circuitraider eventually questioned, wondering about the pressing need to find the boy that Typheus had. ”The Autobots, mostly under Optimus Prime’s command, are protecting the planet Earth and its humans from the aggressions of Megatron and his Decepticon army. Does she follow his tyrannical doctrine?” She felt she needed to ask, to begin sorting out how trustworthy the mechs were and if they meant harm for harm’s sake.

But if his companion did not like humans, why was it that the bronze mech stood calmly beside a pair of humans earlier? 

Circuitraider wondered if she might be missing a few bit of intel. Perhaps the humans she’d seen were not humans after all, just as Stan was not exactly human. Would the bronze mech recognize that fact? Maybe the pair showed, in some way to Typheus’ companion, that they were not humans. 

She puzzled over the situation, even questioning whether she should lead Typheus to Duke. If one did not like humans but the other did, then could the pair truly be partners? Circuitraider wanted to grunt at the idea, trying to liken the mechs to Prime and Megatron: it wouldn’t work out nicely.

The bot rolled to a stop. A voice started to filter through her receptors but it was too faint to properly analyze. She needed to keep moving, needed to get closer for a better signal. 

She turned down a different hallway, leading Typheus on a slight detour so she could better understand the mech’s motifs before she inadvertently put a human in harm’s way.

XDRS - Causing Chaos

The black-haired man finished washing his hands, and glanced at Xander before grabbing flimsy paper - no, wait, they were called paper towels, right? - and cleaning up the counter. Xander simply watched Fiddlesticks carefully, his mouth pressed into a thin line. He then shook his head, and her ears tilted out of sync in confusion. Was she not being convincing enough?
   "But..." she began uncertainly.
   "No. We're taking you back to the tour group," Xander said firmly. "At this point you will have missed the explanation for why you're here." His expression flickered with concern, directed at the other man, who pretended not to notice. Fiddlesticks presumed that he was his superior, as it reminded her of when the human General - a surprisingly-higher rank than Xinschi-uual ones - would visit her and her allies when they were still with the scientists. He was a likeable human.
   She stood there awkwardly while the black-haired man finished, then they both began to leave, with Xander gesturing for her to follow. His companion still looked worried, but said nothing as they left the kitchen, and Fiddlesticks didn't have much to say anyway; there was something indisputable about Xander's tone, and even though he didn't seem that technologically advanced the other was definitely more modern, and she recalled how infuriating Earth guns were. No faster than the heavy artillery of Xinschi-uual, but much smaller and with a bitter sting she couldn't redirect with her magnets. Let's not tempt fate.

She obediently followed the two into the hall. Remaining withdrawn inside her head, she didn't pay attention to their words, merely stopping once they did. It was depressing to think that she had foolishly missed the chance to attack Duke by trying to circumvent his silly maze; had she simply waited, the walls would have disappeared eventually. Not that she knew how, but apparently they did. Although, in looking at it objectively, she did learn one thing from this: "pellets" were not cute enough to sway these two. They either had a solid constitution or she had poor persuasion skills.
   Stupid, stupid! she berated herself, What kind of war machine are you? You can't even take out ONE target when it meets your challenge! And then you numbly follow around two people you don't even know?
   They're nice! They might have information! Attacking would be a waste! she silently argued. I have no reason to target them!
   So much for keeping up your reputation, she knew, right now everyone thinks you're this big, stressed-out, dumb thing.
   Hey, I'm being tactful!
   STASIS would have been more tactful if half of her was paralyzed!
   She growled to herself, ending on a higher note of defeat. This may have been the stupidest thing I've done since trying to manipulate 29-84, she thought. At the reminders of the mechs shew knew before, she looked up, a bit curious as to how Typheus hasn't found her yet; usually he was tailing her the whole time. She checked behind her, but spotted no one at the end of the cream-colored hall. Hm.
   One of the men cleared his throat behind her, and she turned back around, realizing they were moving again. She paused only to look down at the ball bearing she had the entire time, before bringing it up into her retrieval panel and tossing it through the hole there, causing it to bounce up into her head. Convenient! Now she won't lose it. She then began following, until she heard a loud clack behind her.

She stopped in surprise and turned behind her, staring down the hall. What was that? Did something fall?
   For a moment, she didn't notice anything different. Then a blonde with a distinct, black and gold uniform stepped into view, a smile as white as his cape as he spoke aloud to no one.
   THAT'S HIM! THAT'S THE GUY!
   Fiddlesticks's ears went straight up, eye intensifying with color. All disappointment vanished. She was so happy to see him!

Immediately she burst into a run.
   Thud thud thud thud THUD THUD- WHAM! She slammed into Duke, her right bayonet entering his arm, the other missing and going around him. The tackle brought both of them to the ground and they slid a few feet, but thankfully she held her weight aloft, bringing out her mandibles for a hard bite.
   CLANG! Total miss! Flushed with embarrassment and annoyance, she bit his right shoulder a second later. Part of her wanted to do some serious damage, but another part just wanted to scare the tar out of him, see if he was still interested in the challenge! She wasn't going to leave his indestructible-wall-taunt unanswered!

XDRS - Wandering the First Floor

The scout machine wasn't very expressive, but wasn't unwilling to help. She looked as if she had done this a thousand times before, and at that recognition Typheus felt guilty about asking her to do this. He could very well track down his partner himself, albeit slowly with the limitations on signal transmission.

He watched her for a few moments as she looked around, and then she abruptly pulled back apart, pieces shifting and flying back into place in the form of the car from before. She then backed up and rolled off; so she was just as aware in car form, then. Had he known that he would have at least acknowledged her in the dining hall...

Let's not worry about that, he told himself. So he pushed it to the back of his mind and began following the small vehicle.

Minutes passed. They were moving slower than he anticipated, but he didn't complain, assuming the scout was doing a sort of advanced search he didn't know about. He looked up at a sconce as they turned down another hall; have they been here before? No, this was new...

"Does your companion not favor humans?" the scout eventually asked. He hesitated, and she continued: ”The Autobots, mostly under Optimus Prime’s command, are protecting the planet Earth and its humans from the aggressions of Megatron and his Decepticon army. Does she follow his tyrannical doctrine?”

Oh, that was a pressing question. He felt a bit flustered about how she asked it so bluntly; he was so used to wordplay from people, built for it, even. Still, he had trouble coming up with a detailed response that wouldn't sound fabricated.

We haven't heard of Megatron or Decepticons. Sounds like you're from a war, but if Earth is involved... He faltered, confused. You're sure it's Earth? We just came from there, but we haven't seen anything like you before. Well, I know I haven't. He hesitated yet again, predicting she wouldn't like the next part. We have been having... problems, with the humans. Some of them are nice. Others think we should be hit with a nuclear warhead. Others still want to get in contact with our enemies and hand us off as prisoners of war. It's complicated, he said. In general... just to get it out of the way, my partner has compulsion issues. I just want to make sure she's safe. EVERYONE is safe. He corrected himself.

The scout turned the corner, and he followed, worried about whether or not he properly answered her questions. He didn't want to have to fight this machine if she decided he was a threat - both of them, even - but he had to protect Fiddlesticks. She could fend for herself, but she has a reputation of not thinking ahead, and someone this big and this foreign who could transform so casually surely would have the arsenal of a 17 Tank model. Something wasn't matching up though: she said the Autobots were protecting Earth. She's an Autobot. Which means he had to have seen her, her allies, and the Decepticons on Earth, especially with something as big as a war going on. Yet he didn't recall seeing any such machines wandering around; the biggest he had seen there were human tanks, and plenty of jets and helicopters sent to gun the mechs down. What was he missing...? Were they all cars the entire time?

Oh by Carace's name, he hoped not. They had a habit of breaking things while on the loose... Well, Fiddlesticks did. He just didn't stop her.

He then considered another option: The mechs had to flee and break the alliance blanket-statement because the humans who wanted to protect them were overpowered by the ones that didn't. The scout didn't specify if it was a cold war. Was Megatron behind the dissolution? With his army named the way it was, it seemed pretty likely.

Only one way to find out.

Out of curiosity, what is Megatron's agenda? It must be something serious to warrant warring over, he said to the purple car. And while I'm asking, do you have a title I can call you by?

(EDIT: Forgot to log in IC: powerplaying with Xander and Natsuki was permitted)

Edited by skwerl56767

Zenobia: XDRS, storage closet

UHP: 100% - Wristband: 100%

A flash of light and a rift in the fabric of space-time itself and, in an instant, there was an imposing armored figure standing in the empty storage closet.

Calm as could be, Zenobia looked around the small room, pistol drawn and ready to fire as sensors in her armor gave her a readout of the environment. She had heard of this organization sprouting up, these so called "X-Dreamers", but hadn't really bothered to see if it was hostile or not. Hindsight's always 20/20, after all. In any case, the area seemed clear of any threats. There was one problem, though. Something was missing. Or, rather, someone.

"Apate?" she asked to no one in particular, lowering her gun and looking around. "Little guy...? Where'd you go?" 

No response. Exasperated, she stowed away her pistol and pulled up a program on her wristband. Of course, the excitable scout had gotten the coordinates wrong. She sighed heavily before using the wristband to ping her partner. If they were still in the same universe as she was, they’d be able to see it and ping back. At the very least, it was pretty unlikely that they had been warped somewhere they couldn’t survive in.
A minute passed. No response. Just as the worry started to creep in, they pinged back. Then pinged again. And again. And again. “Okay, okay, I get it,” she groaned, pinging them back once before shutting the program down. “10-4, little dude.”

With her sidekick confirmed to be very much alive and well, she opened the closet door and set off on exploring the base. She’d explain her presence when the time came. Besides, surely they’ve seen stranger things than her.

---

Apate: XDRS, Gateway

Wristband: 100%

A flash of light and a rift in the fabric of space-time itself and, in an instant, there was a blob of pink goo half-stuck in the ground a few feet from the gateway. 

Oddly enough, despite being mostly trapped underground due to a few misplaced coordinates, Apate didn't seem at all distressed. Instead, they just started laughing, thoroughly amused by their own screw up. They didn't really seem aware of the gravity of the situation, or perhaps just didn't care. They didn't even seem to notice the absence of a certain someone until...

Their laughter was cut off by a muffled pinging sound coming from underground. The scout immediately realized that it must have been their partner and got to work trying to yang their arm out of the dirt. It took a few tries and a bit of wiggling, but they managed to pull their arm from the dirt with no signs of damage. Opening the program, they pinged the officer back. Then did it a few more times, just to be certain. As they tried to get her attention, a flicker of movement in the distance caught their eye, stopping them in their tracks. There were others! Lots of others, at that. Smiling excitedly, the goo waved at the new faces, hoping to get their attention. They'd worry about finding the officer later.

"Hi guys!" They trilled nonchalantly, still half buried. "Hey, am I in the right universe? I'm looking for the... Uh... XRDS? Yeah! I think? Hi!"

Edited by CrypticAsterisk
Dining room wasn't empty

Philip (Gateway)

He was tired and afraid. He stood there, standing behind a survivor who was working on a generator. The only thing that actually gave him away was his snarls. He felt bad for these people. It wasn't right for him to hurt innocent people but he could feel the Entity grow more and more displeased with him. He drew out his bell, making it ring out only to have the survivor turn and blind him with a flashlight, causing him to growl in response. He stood there for who knows how long but something was wrong.

He didn't know exactly what was wrong but the white light wasn't going away. It was like the darn survivor kept holding the flashlight in his face yet he could hear voices. He gave a sharp snarl, trying to determine where he was. He dropped his sceptre and bell, not caring for those at the moment before stumbling around slightly. He paused, feeling his foot stepping into something squishy and goopy. He made a dismayed snarling noise as he lifted his foot and shook it, trying to get the sensation off. Did he step in a puddle or something else?

Whatever it was, he didn't want to think about it as he backed up, still blinded by the light. He was trying to calm himself down from the panic that had arose in him. Something was definitely wrong if he couldn't see. He was hearing a hooting voice and the flurry of feathers as he finally stood still, giving up on trying to walk.

~~~

Ruby (Gateway)

Ruby was soaring through the air after a good night of flying through a tropical depression. It had been a wild ride that she enjoyed every second of it. Now, as she flapped her wings, she was ready to go back to her hollow and rest for the night. Her flying, however, came to almost near crash and she struggled to regain altitude before she crashed into the ground.

“Whew,” she said as she landed alright. “That was a bit wild even for my taste.”

She tilted her head upwards, trying to find the consolations in the night sky only to find there were no stars out. “What in Glaux’s name?” she muttered as she looked around and audibly gasped.

“No frinking way,” she screeched as she noticed Others. The ones they called Two-Legs. She almost became dizzy in surprise as she stared at them. However, much to her shock, one seemed to be stumbling around. “Watch it!” she hooted as she took wing again.

“Um, can someone tell me where I am and what happened to the Great Tree?”

A new world, a new adventure! - Ray (and Tsuki) ]

"...c'mon, Tsuki, there's got to be a white Wormhole somewhere here..." Flying through Ultra Space was no easy feat, but to Rayla, it was no different than flying through the skies of the Alola Region. It was even easier since she was on the back of Tsuki, a Lunala.

"Mahi~!"

"Found a white one! It's about time. Steady... steady..." The Pokemon Trainer and her Lunala flew through the Wormhole they'd found, hoping to find the Ultra Megapolis on the other side...

...it took all of Tsuki's wing-power to keep from crashing from the sheer momentum. This... didn't look like the Ultra Megapolis at all. In fact, it didn't even look like a city! It was more like a grassy field, with a ring of stones nearby. Had they flown through the wrong Ultra Wormhole again?? "Ugh... not again..." Upon turning around to find the return-Wormhole, however, both Trainer and Pokemon found that there was none. Were they stuck?? Ray knew that if she didn't get to the Ultra Megapolis, then Necrozma would steal Alola's light, and that wouldn't end well for anybody!

"Mahina-pea!" Tsuki started tugging on Ray's bag-strap, turning the Trainer's attention to a crowd of people. Most of them looked human, and then there were some that were... not exactly human. There were some humanoid creatures made of mud, one creature made of pink goo (it was adorable, though, Ray had to admit), and then there was a bird that looked like a red-colored Noctowl.

Ray dropped down off of Tsuki's back and looked at the group. "I, uh... I hate to be a bother, but... Where am I?"

Natsuki [ Hallway, FIrst Floor ] 

Fiddlesticks’ ears suddenly perked up, and- her eye? Something was very wrong. 

There was no time to react before Fiddlesticks reached Duke, and even if there had been Fiddlesticks was far too fast. Duke’s scream of pain had already reached their ears by the time they managed to unholster their gun. 

The gun was useless anyway, unless Fiddlesticks was far more delicate than they thought. A warbeast of similar size would just be annoyed by a handgun, and robots didn’t bleed. At best it’d be possible to crack the lens of Fiddlesticks’ eye, but they couldn’t shoot with Duke so close anyway. Aside from that, any competent designer would make the large, brightly-colored eye a decoy and have the real cameras elsewhere. 

It was with no small amount of shame that they noticed that Xander had already acted, but they were out of their depth. Despite his aggression and lightning powers, the situation with Nata had been far easier to deal with. Most importantly, they had been prepared, to say nothing of how Natsuki had been the one attacked then. Now, they found their hands itching to reach for a radio to call for backup or for a first aid kit to deal with Duke’s wounds, but they had neither. Damn it, they shouldn’t have assumed that they didn’t need all of their gear just because they had been doing paperwork. 

It left them with few options. Fiddlesticks was far too large for them to push off of Duke, and anyone near enough to find in time had to have already heard Duke’s screams. That was the one fortunate thing- surely Fiddlesticks could have killed him with her weight alone. Either she was inexperienced with killing humans, she wasn’t interested in killing him (which only mattered if she understood how easy humans were to kill), or she was acting like a cat. 

Their only option was to keep their gun trained on Fiddlesticks until ordered otherwise. At most it would serve as a threat, but that was the best chance they had at the moment. 

Aeolus's head turned when he heard a human's voice. It was a woman in brown. She was asking if he and the Frillish-girl were new. It was new for him to have questions directed at him - always the humans talked over his head. It stills him for a moment. Hesitantly, he answers with part of him asking why he should bother. They never understood him, anyways.

"I don't know this place. So I suppose I am new."

Edited by DuskOfTheStars

Circuitraider | Terrible Rescuer

"A civil war, yes," she confirmed. "We haven't always been on Earth. I arrived with Bumblebee some years ago... The humans have a different year length. When we arrived, it was some two thousand fourteen. I think. We were hiding, searching for the AllSpark, for about four human years before successfully tracking down a human boy who's ancestor had clues to the Cube's location," Circuitraider explained. "The war for the AllSpark, and for Cybertron, has been raging for millennia. Cybertron was destroyed because of it and so we scattered to the stars, searching for the AllSpark when it was lost to the far reaches of space. Our squad tracked it to Earth, eventually."

She wondered, briefly, how the Autobots and the human, Sam, were fairing. Circuitraider had been transported while in the middle of a battle zone. "'Problems'..." she repeated. "Some of the humans captured Bumblebee just before the AllSpark was located and Megatron showed. However, the vast population don't know of our existence."

Typheus' recounting did not line up with what she witnessed. Perhaps... perhaps the Gateway didn't just pluck individuals from different locations, but also different times. 

"Megatron wants the AllSpark to utilize its life-giving power, to expand his forces and rule as a tyrant. He craves power and destruction. He despises humans, loathes their existence," the scout informed, allowing displeasure to color her voice. At the inquiry about her name, she fell silent briefly. Had she really forgotten to introduce herself? She supposed she had, apparently, been more curious about Typheus' existence. 

"Call me Circuitraider," she answered.

And then the voices she'd been tracking converged to one point. Her tires spun faster as she realized her error. "Duke has been located," she supplied, not going into further detail lest she reveal her mistake.

Speeding down the hallways, navigating the turns, there was the telltale strike of metal against tile that vibrated through her receptors. She wasn't fast enough, the sharp cry of a human male reaching her sensitive audio receptors. Circuitraider could already imagine Prime's disappointment in her lack of action, her designed course to delay a mission's goal. 

Someone was talking, their voice now close enough that Circuitraider had no need for her specialized upgrades just to hear the words. As she turned the last corner, she transformed once more. Coming to a halt with one knee on the tiled ground and the other leg bent so she crouched in a ready position within the hallway, Circuitraider's plasma rifle was exposed and trained on the bronze mech that concealed much of a human's body. From what she could glimpse and match to Typheus' description, that must be Duke. 

"Release the human or I will blast a hole through your armor," Circuitraider ordered. She marked the location of the other two humans, one with a gun that couldn't possibly do any damage and the other with a... blazing sword? She couldn't afford to let these two get injured as well but the sword-wielder was too close to the bronze mech that the Autobot needed to strategize. She needed to be diplomatic. This wasn't a Decpeticon as far as she could discern. Though, Typheus' explanation before was troublesome in the least. 

At the same time, experience told her she couldn't truly reason with someone who was willing to cause harm for harm's sake. Especially against those who had no means to defend themselves, who were too vulnerable. She saw it in Megatron and his violent followers. There was no reasoning with them, even if you could get a temporary truce...

Lightpon ~ Library

"This ...Is book?" Wolf-boy points at the one in his hands, then the question was momentarily forgotten as he followed her pointer finger to Spike as she named him. He looked at Spike intently, a certain expression of wonder that she knew all too well coming to his face.

"Is dragon?" he looked at her, eyes wide and bright. He looks so cute and excited !

”Yup!" the little dragon puffed his chest up proudly. "I'm the one and only Spike the dragon!" Wolf-boy turned to him with surprised eyes, then there was a spark of recognition, a certain widening of his eyes--Just like when I realize what one of those GBL lecturers are talking about in one of their lectures! Light smiled as he looked back at her. A kindred spirit!

Suddenly, a determined light came to his eyes as he looked as her. Light smiled, preparing herself to answer a question-- Wolf boy brought the book down, and unlike anything she was preparing for, he bit into it. Both she and Spike both stared, slack-jawed. 

A incredible sense of power suddenly formed around Wolf Boy, and he held out a hand to her, looking up at her determinedly. Light looked at his hand--the power was pooling there--and within moments, a book formed.

An exact copy of the one he had just bitten.

"Book," he said, looked at her earnestly. Light gingerly took the book--was it her imagination? Or was the book warm with magical power?--and flipped through it. 

"Wow!" Spike exclaimed. "Did you copy the entire thing?! Hey, I wonder if Twilight can do that?"

Light reached out and tugged the book he just bit away from him, then flipped to a page with a number on it. Alright, page 425.... "Oh?" Yomen asked. "And how many people are there around to burn it?"  Okay, that should be a good sentence... I wonder what the context for that is?.. No! Pleasure read later! Light set that book down and flipped open the other...... Same page... Same passage.

"He did! Wow! That's pretty cool!" Light exclaimed, then cocked her head and looked at him. "How did you do that?" Oh, but he doesn't know how to speak very well? Maybe I should find some way to teach him?

~Lara and Evonna~

Lara finally walked up to one of her guns- her shotgun- and picked it up. Whoever messed up her room was screwed. Glaring at the mess, she seethed for a minute. Bloody hell bloody hell bloody HELL…. She noticed the apple that she left on her windowsill still there, the window behind it wide open from earlier. Lara had needed some air. Now she just needed to blow… off… some….

Bang. 

The now-damaged apple soared through the window and smacked against a nearby tree, falling to the ground. A smear of mush was left where the apple hit the bark. Lara breathed a few deep breaths. The loud noise startled Evonna, who hid behind the doorframe. 

L-Lara…. Are you okay? S-should we… leave?” Lara sighed and shook her head.

No, that's quite all right. There's no need to worry about my bullets, I do know what I'm doing. I just needed something to shoot, and that apple only had a day or so before it began to rot.” She looked at the mess and sighed, placing the shotgun on her bed. “Right now I should just report the incident. Maybe I'll check the other rooms to see what's going on. You lot come with.” She stepped out of her room and closed the door, shaking her head. “If you wish, I believe the room across from me is available, as is the one down the hall on the right. Work it out amongst yourselves. Now come with.” Evonna quietly followed Lara, taking out her barette and clutching her Branch close. 

Lara knocked on doors to see if anyone was home. She opened the doors of unclaimed rooms, and sure enough some were a mess. She noticed Yusei hanging in the doorway of someone’s room- she forgot exactly who’s, but she assumed that there was something important. “Oi. Any idea what this mess is about?” 

Evonna glanced at the boy who was walking with them, a little wary, but she dared herself to give him a small half-smile. 

So… Um…. Which room will you be taking?

Edited by Mikasa361

~Edward~

Edward heard noises from not too far away. What the **** ? He ran into the hallway the noises came from, cookie in mouth and ready to transmute a blade from his right arm. He noticed that there was a boy being stabbed by some giant… Whatever it was! It was stabbing him ruthlessly while he screamed. Ed also saw some large… Other robotic object? But it moved! And it threatened the metal monster with what appeared to be a gun, trying to threaten it to let the boy go. 

Okay, that's it. Edward slipped off his right white glove and let it fall to the floor. Quickly a large blade formed as an extension of his arm. He finished his cookie and held his arm out. “I don't know what the hell is going on, but you're attempting to kill someone. That's all I need to know. Now stand down.” He was ready to run and grab the boy and take him far from the giant hostile creature. But if he got stabbed himself, how would he have helped the boy?

The Blitzle-creature started talking again as pink light appeared on the chair. Reshirsm hissed on spotting the pink light, squirming away best as they could before it disappeared. Their eyes wabdered back over in Twilight's direction. The lavender equine seemed to be musing aloud, and Reshiram listened. The creature talked about things that Reshiram wasn't familiar with, and mentioned the man's name. Then Twilight moved on to shifting. The white dragon clutched the stone, feeling the firey magic. The stone was always there when they changed, wasn't it... They narrowed their eyes. The stone. They lifted the hand with the stone and dropped that hand onto the table, clutching tightly. The fire flowed through them, the white light shone again.

Blue eyes were focused on the Blitzle-creature. The white dragon's transformation had solidly knocked over the chair this time, and they flared their wings before relaxing them again. Reshiram didn't move for a few moments. Then the dragon cocked their head. Even they weren't fully sure when the stone changed them. It seemed to respond to them, and change them. They didn't recall a pattern beyond fear or reaching out to their power.