SilkyMarble

Request-A-Dragon!

Not going to lie and no offense meant, but I've been curiously watching since you first posted, and I must say, your art is spectacular! wub.gif I would like to add in a request of my own, but you have quite a few already, though it's no surprise with art this good xd.png So I'll wait so you don't get too overloaded. happy.gif

Oh, and welcome to the forums! smile.gif

No offense taken! I appreciate that haha

Thank you for the warm welcome and the compliments! I would be happy to take your request and it's very nice of you to consider all the requests I have haha smile.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's adorable! biggrin.gif What a silly little guy. That shading is on fleek too! Thank you very much!

The Dragoness said:
That Magelight is gorgeous <3

Can I request an adult female Monarch? Any style works biggrin.gif

9HhUllH.png

Here is your Monarch, The Dragoness! I loved drawing and coloring it. I hope you like it! smile.gif

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

user posted image

Here is your Monarch, The Dragoness! I loved drawing and coloring it. I hope you like it! smile.gif

She's so lovely, thank you! Can I put her in my signature?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's adorable! biggrin.gif What a silly little guy. That shading is on fleek too! Thank you very much!

No problem! Let me know if you need anything else! smile.gif

Your work is amazing! I'm in love. I'd love to request from you once you're a bit less loaded, because you're probably swimming in requests right now.

Edited by andromedae

Those are some gorgeous dragons biggrin.gif

Could I request an adult blusang, maybe flying or swimming?

Your art is so lovely, may I make a request? :3

Of course, that's what this place is for! Ask away smile.gif

Your work is amazing! I'm in love. I'd love to request from you once you're a bit less loaded, because you're probably swimming in requests right now.

You can always leave a request here. I'll get on it as soon as I can!

You can always leave a request here. I'll get on it as soon as I can!

Good to know <3

If that's the case, then I would love you forever if you could draw a Diamond Wing wub.gif

That monarch is beautiful, I love the little butterfly! wub.gif

What do you draw with? Is it pencils or?

Of course, that's what this place is for! Ask away smile.gif

I see you're taking a break, and that's totally cool, Imma just leave my request here for whenever you return c:

Could you maybe draw me a blusang lindwyrm to go in my signature? I've been looking for something to put there and I like them, I feel like that could be cool smile.gif

But again I'm just leaving this here for whenever you return, there's no rush aha :3

Edited by SallyPuddy

Alright everyone, I'm back in business and ready to go!

However, I have a little thing I would like to announce.

DON'T EXPECT ME TO GO IN ORDER FROM THE OLDEST POST TO THE NEWEST POST.

I want to do dragons of different color palettes each time, otherwise I'll get bored and burnt out. Like, I just did a Monarch, which is primarily neutral colors. Other dragons that share MOSTLY neutrals will not be done afterwards. Don't take it personal! I'll get your requests done my dears, I promise! The original post will also be edited so people can see this. smile.gif

irrelevantindigo said:
Oh goodness! This is a great art thread. If you have time/want to, could you do a two finned bluna hatchling? :0

7RIoN7F.png

Here is your bluna baby! I hope you like it! I loved coloring it and I think it's kinda cute!

Hmm... my preferences tell me to go for the Aeon Wyvern request now!

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

That monarch is beautiful, I love the little butterfly! wub.gif

What do you draw with? Is it pencils or?

I draw with a plain ol' pencil, then outline it with some special multiliners, and color with Copic markers smile.gif

And thank you!!! <3

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

HI, I saw this and decided to give it a shot.

I'd be happy with a simple or alt black dragon, You are welcome to decide which. ( Blacks are my favorite) smile.gif

P.S reason why I edited, is does the egg need to be cb or can be it bred like low 2-3rd gen?

Edited by KuroYukia

HI, I saw this and decided to give it a shot.

I'd be happy with a simple or alt black dragon, You are welcome to decide which. ( Blacks are my favorite)  smile.gif

P.S reason why I edited, is does the egg need to be cb or can be it bred like low 2-3rd gen?

I think I'll stick with a blackie since I said to keep it within DragonCave wink.gif

But I'll do it!

Oh! I'm not too picky with lineages. I'm just aiming to collect them all. A low gen would be nice I guess if you can manage smile.gif

Edited by Mrs_Prudence

Also, guys, Aeon is being a toughie. The position I chose is very hard for the wings. Bear with me while it's in the workshop. I have to sleep now, but I'll try my best to get on it in the morning. Thanks for being patient. smile.gif